Sign in to follow this  
Kaiii3

AIG AI Manager

15 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

The Addon has no reference in the scenery.cfg itself, OCI is added to the Sim using the addon.cfg

Quite right. Never rely on memory when you're an old git! 😁

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

6 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Hi David,

This is a view of T7 taken at 15:10 Local on Sunday. Plenty of Ai as you can see. A count of 59 Ai on the ground and 13 airborne.

Yes, thank you again Ray, everything is working as expected now.

Beautiful and smart addon indeed and well-deserved donation for the kind spirit! 🙂

Edited by David Roch

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Glad it’s all okay now David. 😁

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Loving AIG so far, coming from UTL! One question though, I don't really see any arrivals, has anyone got an idea as to how that might be possible?

Thanks in advance!

directly after the Sim start? Just wait about 20mins (simTime) this is the time the AI needs to get fyling as it should

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

53 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

We had a major bug in the autoupdater of 0.9.2.4. Please follow the steps here to get it fixed

I think you forgot the link ?

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

6 minutes ago, ZKOKQ said:

I think you forgot the link ?

sorry, added now

• Like 1

I do not need to wait 20 minutes to see AI planes arriving. I do not use the AIG Manager utility, but I do use plenty of AIG flightplans.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Just now, Christopher Low said:

I do not need to wait 20 minutes to see AI planes arriving. I do not use the AIG Manager utility, but I do use plenty of AIG flightplans.

the 20min bug has nothing todo with AIM, it is related to the Sim itself. In the first 20min the whole AI System has to sattledown and it not fully working, you can see this when an aircraft is about to land, there are many goarounds since the Aircraft is still to high. On the ground all aircrafts are starting their startup prodecure at the same time.

22 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

Christopher, I'm busy in that time setting up the CDU, loading pax and requesting Clearance. By the time I'm taxiing to the hold the Ai have pretty much settled down. Ai Controller and Ai Monitor are doing a great job of tidying up the inbounds so they don't all arrive at the same time.

I suppose if you have a smaller aircraft setting up for a flight is quicker so you may see more go-arounds.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I was referring to the fact that it does not take 20 minutes for me to see AI planes landing on my PC. My flights are set up so that I am ready to request pushback as soon as the scenario is loaded, so I can get to the runway threshold (depending on the size of the airport, and the proximity of my departure gate to the runway) in as little as 5 minutes. Whilst I do not see AI planes landing at all airports by this point, I have certainly seen them in as little time as this, and most of them are on normal final approach paths (although some are too high, as mentioned above). Go arounds are only made if one AI plane is too close to another, and this can happen at any time when running the simulator.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

47 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

My flights are set up so that I am ready to request pushback as soon as the scenario is loaded, so I can get to the runway threshold (depending on the size of the airport, and the proximity of my departure gate to the runway) in as little as 5 minutes. Whilst I do not see AI planes landing at all airports by this point, I have certainly seen them in as little time as this, and most of them are on normal final approach paths (although some are too high, as mentioned above). Go arounds are only made if one AI plane is too close to another, and this can happen at any time when running the simulator.

Ai Controller / Ai Monitor does help but the underlying problem is in ESP. I suppose because L-M don't appear to use Ai to any great extent we may be stuck with this problem.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Last version 0925 did not install correctly. It removed content from the AIG AIM fold4er but did not copy the new version into it. I had to copy it manually from the .tmp folder.

• Upvote 1

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).