Sign in to follow this  
Kaiii3

AIG AI Manager

11 hours ago, joepoway said:

Is 1 - 100% OK and the same as 1 - 99% if not what's the difference?

Thanks in advance

Joe

no actual difference.

2 hours ago, captain420 said:

I am hardly getting any AI planes at VHHH, WSSS. Here's a screenshot at WSSS, there are only 4 AI planes parked here. But with other airports like KSFO, KIAH, I am getting much more AI. Not sure what the deal is. My AIM-OCI settings are set to compile 1-99% and I have my Traffic in P3D set to 55% and GA to 15%.

Is airtraffic enroute so few as well. Missing Airplanes on the ground can be caused by a faulty/not so good AFD for the Airport, with missing parking spots. Do you have all Flightplans installed?

1 hour ago, Michael Moe said:

Wow great models but i only se BAW in EGLL , how is it randomized ?

I installed Lufthansa and SAS also and set FSUIPC to max 100 aircrafts

Thanks

Michael Moe (1% /1%)

The traffic activity levels if set to >1 as max value are randomized by using the default C# Randomizer. 

Do you only have the 3 airlines installed? If so make sure you are at a time in EGLL when LL or SAS ar also at the airport 😉

• Like 1

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

3 hours ago, jabloomf1230 said:

Also, are you counting the time when the scenario loads and displays that the sim is loading AI traffic?

No, that I did not count in, as this is the time I expect and understand to be long with loads of AI traffic. And surprise, it is not that much more, we talk about few seconds, maybe one minute compared to no AI traffic. 

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

11 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

Is airtraffic enroute so few as well. Missing Airplanes on the ground can be caused by a faulty/not so good AFD for the Airport, with missing parking spots. Do you have all Flightplans installed?

Well for VHHH, I should expect to see a lot of Cathay Pacific, Air China, etc, which I have those flightplans installed. Actually I have most of the big Asia operators installed. yet I didn't see any Cathay Pacific AI when I loaded up into VHHH.

Same with WSSS in Singapore. I have Singapore Airline flight plans along with the cargo variant as well. However at RKSI, I saw a lot of Korean Air, which is how it should be.

The flight plans I have installed are in the screenshot above.

Edited by captain420

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

10 minutes ago, captain420 said:

Well for VHHH, I should expect to see a lot of Cathay Pacific, Air China, etc, which I have those flightplans installed. Actually I have most of the big Asia operators installed. yet I didn't see any Cathay Pacific AI when I loaded up into VHHH.

Same with WSSS in Singapore. I have Singapore Airline flight plans along with the cargo variant as well. However at RKSI, I saw a lot of Korean Air, which is how it should be.

The flight plans I have installed are in the screenshot above.

diable the addon airport and check the default airport

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

A guess: you installed those airlines all before AIGAIM was offering to select between v4 and v5? I read of another user in our local forum that struggles with this: he can see all airlines installed with AIGAIM set on v5 inside v5, however he misses all airlines he installed earlier on, when he was using v4.5 exclusively. So far he has no idea why, as he has all .bgl and all simobjects present. 

Personally, I have installed all 819 airlines with AIGAIM set to v5 and all show up in v5 and in v4.5. 

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

I'm going though the same deal, since you could choose V5 or V4.5 I only see the models downloaded since choosing v5.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

9 hours ago, Kaiii3 said:

no actual difference

Ok thanks for the reply and I understand it creates a randomization but what exactly is the difference between 1 to 99% and 1 to 100% I have been running with FSUIPC set to 60 aircraft?  I understand what FSUIPC does but not sure the difference between 99 and 100% makes.

Thanks again for the great addon!

Joe

Joe (Southern California)

SystemI9-9900KS @5.1Ghz/ Corsair H115i / Gigabyte A-390 Master / EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid w 11Gb / Trident 32Gb DDR4-3200 C14 / Evo 970 2Tb M.2 / Samsung 40inch TV 40ku6300 4K w/ Native 30 hz capability  / Corsair AX850 PS / VKB Gunfighter Pro / Virpil MongoosT-50 Throttle / MFG Crosswind Pedals /   LINDA, VoiceAttack, ChasePlane, AIG AI, MCE, FFTF, Pilot2ATC, HP Reverb G2

I've always selected P3D v5 when loading up AIG-OCI. So I don't think that's the problem. Anyways, I know it's working. Because I do notice a few Qantas planes that spawn, but the problem is that there's not enough planes. At a busy airport like VHHH there should be lots of planes parked, but I only see a few. I have tried bumping my Traffic Slider up to 75% and it's still the same. If you notice, AI shows up under the View > Air Traffic and you can clearly see AI planes, but the parking spots are mostly empty.

image.png

Edited by captain420

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

I'm missing DHL Europe. Just me?

Thx,

Karl

i9-9900K@5,0   |  32GB 3200  |  2080TI  |  4K 55"  |  MSFS | P3D V5

14 minutes ago, kaha said:

Thx,

Karl

I can't check right now but I am 99% sure I saw at least EAT Leipzig in the list, which is the German company handling a large part of the European DHL air traffic, together with DHL Air UK. Sof if you have DHL Air and EAT Leipzig installed you should have most European DHL traffic covered.

I assume I must be doing something wrong. I ran the installer yesterday, I tried it twice. I don’t see any traffic in P3d v5. When I look to see if anything is added in my scenery library I see nothing. Also, I don’t see that the AI manager is actually installed anywhere. Is there more I need to do than just run the installer? Thanks in advance.

Cheers, Pete

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

38 minutes ago, PilotPete99 said:

I assume I must be doing something wrong. I ran the installer yesterday, I tried it twice. I don’t see any traffic in P3d v5. When I look to see if anything is added in my scenery library I see nothing. Also, I don’t see that the AI manager is actually installed anywhere. Is there more I need to do than just run the installer? Thanks in advance.

Cheers, Pete

Have a look in the tutorial

Michael Moe 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

1 hour ago, kaha said:

Thx,

Karl

I think I installed it today 

Michael Moe 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

3 hours ago, captain420 said:

I've always selected P3D v5 when loading up AIG-OCI. So I don't think that's the problem. Anyways, I know it's working. Because I do notice a few Qantas planes that spawn, but the problem is that there's not enough planes. At a busy airport like VHHH there should be lots of planes parked, but I only see a few. I have tried bumping my Traffic Slider up to 75% and it's still the same. If you notice, AI shows up under the View > Air Traffic and you can clearly see AI planes, but the parking spots are mostly empty.

image.png

With FSUIPC you can deside how AI are distributed.  For instance i set it up so my airport that i am departing from has most, and enroute has more chance of being wiped out. Same goes for landing. 

Michael Moe 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

I have FSUIPC installed, but the free version. Can I do it in the free version and if so, could you show me how to do it please?

Also I seem to be having it pop up a window asking me to choose payware/free models. I have chosen to choose freeware when available when I first installed AIG-OCI, but not sure what happen. This just recently happened and I can't find where to go to change the settings to have it automatically default to using freeware models. 

Edited by captain420