Sign in to follow this  
rmeier

Anyone have T2G MMMX working in P3D v5?

If you have a file named AICM-FLATTENCERRO.bgl you do not have the latest version of the installer, because no longer exists in the scenery.  MMMX works in v5.1+H for me without any changes.Must also let you know what I have installed as default.: FS Global Ultimate - NG 2020 FTX , Orbx FTX, Vector and all Landclasses to-date. You should have 3 folders: MMX-Terrain, MMMX-City and MMMX. Answered a similar question on previous couple of posts with screenshot.

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/593323-mmmx-for-p3d5/?tab=comments#comment-4449967

1 hour ago, ideoplastic said:

If you have a file named AICM-FLATTENCERRO.bgl you do not have the latest version of the installer, because no longer exists in the scenery. 

No, that bgl was never part of the stock scenery--it's a compatibility patch for those using UTX Tropical Americas and Caribbean in conjunction with MMMX...you won't have that file unless you install it from the fix posted on the T2G site.  In any case, it's not relevant to your installation, as you aren't using UTX--you're using Vector.

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

For me Doha airport is not working fine. I applied all the fixes but the runways are messed up. Some layering issue and some sand textures show thru the runway as you come into land. 

Vinod Kumar

i9 10900K 5.3 Ghz, RTX 3090, 32GB RAM, Win 10 Pro.

Alpha-Yoke, Bravo-Throttles, ThrustMaster-Sidestick & Quadrant, TM-Rudder, LG 32" 1080p.

It's not a layering issue but an elevation issue. Adjusting the airport elevation by a few inches with ADE can fix it.

• Like 1

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

I have used the exclude file to remove generic buildings from MEX, but the exclude files also removes the jetways. Is there a solution? I don't have GSX!!!
I tried putting the exclude file a layer down, and the ADE file containing the jetways is therefore higher in layers, but the jetways are still missing....

• Upvote 1

I have it working in 5.1.  The only thing I did was make a couple of minor adjustment using ADEX.

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

Just purchased Taxi2Gate's MMMX, and I unfortunately cannot confirm that it is working for P3Dv5.1 as I am seeing default scenery on top of it. I have Orbx South America installed.

Here are some screenshots:

hXapVL9.jpg

Vh98BVQ.png

I thought I'd reply since the original post was mine...

Here's a screenshot of the PMDG NGXu at T2G MMMX Gate 21 in P3D v5.1

ypSZRoB.jpg

5 hours ago, sunny_in_the_sky said:

Just purchased Taxi2Gate's MMMX, and I unfortunately cannot confirm that it is working for P3Dv5.1 as I am seeing default scenery on top of it. I have Orbx South America installed.

Here are some screenshots:

You need an exclusion file, either your own (thru ADE) or the inibuilds one.  See previous posts in this thread.  See @rmeier 's screenshot of the same location in his sim vs. yours.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

2 hours ago, rmeier said:

I thought I'd reply since the original post was mine...

2 hours ago, Mace said:

You need an exclusion file, either your own (thru ADE) or the inibuilds one.

@rmeier @Mace Can you also share the full solution with us? The exclude file linked earlier in this thread removes all jetways... Tried adding them back through GSX, and they don't even seem to be positioned correctly when you place them.

On 1/19/2021 at 6:51 AM, ideoplastic said:

MMMX works in v5.1+H for me without any changes.

It is definitely not that simple to install T2G MMMX for P3Dv5.1, and I just wanted to make sure and clarify that in this thread, in case someone in the future is interested. I read that and bought it thinking it would work as well as the other T2G products I have purchased in the past, but that was not the case. SimMarket also doesn't give refunds.

The process I used was on the first page of this thread...about 4-5 comments in...

The bullet points are what I used to install mine...including the link to the FSDT SODE jetways fix.

• Like 1

@rmeier Thank you so much for the help! I thought I had burned $30 last night. The SODE file fixes the jetways across the airport. Would you, by any chance, have a copy of the runway lights fix? The file from Step 7 does not seem to be available anymore.

@greggd I noticed that you mention copying texture files to both the MMMX scenery texture folder, as well as P3D's texture folder. Can I get a confirmation on whether both need to get done, or is the latter enough?

this is how EACH jetway should be avoid by exclude rectangles

Screenshot-16.png

• Upvote 1

At MMMX The runway lights night fix file is corrupted, 404 page not found.. Anyone have a better fix for this ??

Thanks

It seems the floating hilltop issue reappears during long flights? Just flew a three hour flight to MMMX, thinking this issue has been long fixed, and I unfortunately saw the double hilltop during final approach. Reloaded P3D at MMMX, and it's gone. Makes no sense, lol.