Sign in to follow this  
rtodepart

How many people ordered the full deluxe version???

Can a poll of which version you bought be added to this thread?

• Like 1

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

46 minutes ago, Sethos said:

Don't see the point in paying double for lukewarm default planes and handcrafted airports that is already getting even better payware versions (OrbX's LOWI already announced).

But Innsbruck isn't something anyone is paying extra for - it's in the standard edition that everyone is getting...

2 minutes ago, JacquesBrel said:

But Innsbruck isn't something anyone is paying extra for - it's in the standard edition that everyone is getting...

I meant in relation to them simply being official 'handcrafted' airports, like the included LOWI, however third party are already ready with much, much better replacements before the sim has even launched. No point in buying mediocre quality stuff that I'll eventually pay again to replace with even better payware.

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

I got the super duper version. Bought it the day I found out it was available from MS. It was the inclusion of 787 which swung it, everything else I didn't really bother too much about although the fact that it included the 152A, old-style 172 and some little Diamond GAs by dint of these being in the other fancy version was a slight factor. The airports are a bonus of course, but there's not really any of them which was a major factor in my decision.

Historically, I've always bought the deluxe versions of MS sims. Generally speaking, they've tended to be the better choice.

• Like 2

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I just pre-ordered the standard edition. The only thing I was slightly interested in from the premium version was the hand crafted version of Heathrow, and it really wasn't worth paying double the price for a slightly nicer version of the airport. Sure if you want to fly into the other airports or fly the Boeing 787 then its worth it but personally I'm not really that interested in them

I am sure there will be a payware version of the airport released in the future, and if not maybe the option to buy the airport separately from the microsoft store for a cheaper price than going for the premium version. 

• Upvote 1

Ordered the super premium Deluxe ultra turbo edition. A lot of folks say stop preordering, but I knew I was getting it anyway so it made no difference. Airports influenced me the most. Planes? Not at all. 

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Yeah a Poll would be nice, and be sure and include the Game Pass Standard Edition as that is what I am getting at first. I will buy it down the road, if it runs well on my system.

Interesting that some people are getting Premium Deluxe for Planes and others Airports, and some both, interesting!

Edited by in2tech
  • Upvote 1

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

Premium deluxe? Whatever they are calling the one that is $120 lol. I see no reason not pre-ordering...  when I know I'm getting it day one anyway. So I am on the other side of the "I sEE nO ReasOn tO pRe-OrdeR"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

ASUS Prime Z490-A / i7-10700K / RTX 4080 / G.SKILL Ripjaws 32GB / Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic case 

I pre ordered the "top of the range" premium deluxe - with a side of fries, ketchup, pepsi and some churros!

All jokes aside - I did pre order premium deluxe.

i7 8770K @ 4.7Ghz + Corsair H100i GTX  Water Cooler - 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000Mhz - NVidia RTX 2070 XC 8Gb - ACER X34 Predator IPS GSYNC 3440x1440 Monitor - ASUS ROG STRIX Z370H - 2 x Samsung SSD Pro 512Gb  - 1 x Samsung EVO 1Tb - Win 10 Pro 64  21H2 - MSFS

"All in, all the time"

Steve Summers

I purchased the Deluxe Version, and wish August 18th would come sooner.

I probably don't need the Deluxe, but I wanted more planes and more airports.

Edited by comair_04

23 minutes ago, Eriol_Mits said:

I am sure there will be a payware version of the airport released in the future, and if not maybe the option to buy the airport separately from the microsoft store for a cheaper price than going for the premium version. 

I'd be very surprised if they didn't offer the premium and premium deluxe content separately on their store, think they'd be very interested in making additional money from that content at some point. Though I suspect they may hold off on releasing it there for a few weeks, just to not upset the people roped into buying the bigger editions, just to get one or two specific items.

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

2 minutes ago, comair_04 said:

I purchased the Deluxe Version, and wish August 18th would come sooner.

August 18th comes after August 17th, but I agree. Can't some soon enough. We have waited a little over a year, we will make it another 10 days 🙂

Enjoy, and I was just joking! Have fun!

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

ordered a few weeks ago the Premium Deluxe DVD Box version from Aerosoft. (yes i am a collector)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PilotPete99 said:

I will be ordering the premium deluxe version from Steam later this week. I figured there was no good reason to order too far in advance.

Cheers, Pete

Being that there is 0 reason to preorder a digital game except if you want to download in advance, and that you get the standard edition of the game for free if you have gamepass, and that getting a First month of gamepass is only $1, even if I didn't already have it I would just get game pass for a month, try the sim out, and only then buy it on whatever store I like best...