Sign in to follow this  
penta_a

Patch Version 1.8.3.0 Is Now Available!

I'm still getting terrible performance at KJFK and LFPG.

Edited by Tuskin38

2 minutes ago, MarcG said:

My white Bar hasn't moved at all

do you still get the text changing through download decompressing of all individual files?

Marco Manieri

Perugia - Italy

169055.png

MOD EDIT: Removed quote of ENTIRE announcement.

All of this is available on the official Flight Simulator web site.

Why re-post here????

Thought I was going to read something earth shattering here!!!

Just now, tpete61 said:

Why re-post here????

And then you quoted all of it?? nice

• Like 5

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

1 minute ago, tpete61 said:

Why re-post here????

You dont need to quote the entire patch note to make sense of your 3 line comment... 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

And you thought it was good to repost it all over again, lol gg

• Like 6

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Just now, Marco Manieri said:

do you still get the text changing through download decompressing of all individual files?

you mean the text above the white bar? yeah that's all there with the percentage of each file on the left of it. White Bar is in the exact same position, not budged a millimetre, no drama at all as I said it's missing the key component of telling me (us) how much downloaded and how long left!

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

2 minutes ago, MarcG said:

you mean the text above the white bar? yeah that's all there with the percentage of each file on the left of it. White Bar is in the exact same position, not budged a millimetre, no drama at all as I said it's missing the key component of telling me (us) how much downloaded and how long left!

getting same. DL has hung twice now and had to restart 

Is it me or Anti-aliasing looks amazing now in 1440P!! Also feels smoother. 

• Like 2

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

58 minutes ago, Chock said:

Good job I had that video job interview conference this morning rather than this afternoon; might have put a bit of a negative spin on matters to tell the guy my video was choppy because I was downloading 15Gb's worth of toy planes. 🤣

On the plus side, I did get the job, so up yours Covid redundancy. 😎

Congratulations Chock. Hope the new job goes well.

Stu

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

i7 12700K , 32GB RAM @3600MHz, Asus Z690-Plus D4 MB, Gainward 4090 RTX Graphics, 850W Corsair PSU, Kraken AIO watercooler, Nvme 1TB ssd, 1TB ssd, 500GB ssd.

9 minutes ago, tgsweat said:

So winds are working aloft for me now....on the first flight.  Its still going back to 225/3ish if i change to another location after the first flight.  I still have to restart the sim to get the winds working again.  However, I am seeing a little fps improvement in the cockpit and i'm definitely happy to be getting some bumps when flying through clouds now!

That sucks but at least it’s more consistent then...

Downloading now......white bar moving (but not quick enough!)

Thomas Derbyshire

1 minute ago, Bunchy said:

Congratulations Chock. Hope the new job goes well.

Stu

Cheers. 🙂

• Like 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

• Manual cache layout has been improved and the download estimated time should now be correct.  

Hmm - mine is even more messed up then before....layout looks the same and now when I enter it just locks up....