Sign in to follow this  
Gilandred

New Aircraft M20R Released

17 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

So what is "custom" about them? 

No idea.  I just stated what was noted in their marketplace page.

Gary

i9-13900K, Asus RTX 4080, Asus Z790 Plus Wi-Fi, 32 GB Ram, Seasonic GX-1000W, LG C1 48” OLED 4K monitor, Quest 3 VR

10 minutes ago, Sphynnx said:

How is the flight model, physics, aerodynamics ??

Care to read my mini reviewed above? Only flew E, C and J. So I gave my take   

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

1 minute ago, sd_flyer said:

Care to read my mini reviewed above? Only flew E, C and J. So I gave my take   

That's it?  Kidding haha!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Just now, ryanbatcund said:

That's it?  Kidding haha!

And then Mooney went bankrupt LOL

• Like 1

That default GNS530 in Mooney. I can select an approach but when I press activate nothing happens. Even if I choose "load" instead, it doesn't load approach as well. Anyone have similar issues?

1 minute ago, sd_flyer said:

That default GNS530 in Mooney. I can select an approach but when I press activate nothing happens. Even if I choose "load" instead, it doesn't load approach as well. Anyone have similar issues?

I've had this in default c172...I presumed the GNS from Asobo is sh*t and would guess this is a copy.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

11 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

Actually it will take it back it does load approach!

10 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

I've noticed that the click areas on the switches are VERY selective...  I cannot activate an A/P switch by mouse unless I am directly infront of the A/P panel  (same with all A/P switches).. even if i know which switch it is, I can't select to click it at an angle.

I had the same issue with the APR switch, but moving in front of the A/P panel, I could click it and it activated  HOWEVER  it didn't seem to engage the descent..  that may have been me, but I need to try it some more.  At the time I was flying with Alt Hold on and it never deactivated.

Graham

System specs...   CPU AMD5950,  GPU AMD6900XT,  ROG crosshair VIII Hero motherboard, Corsair 64 gig LPX 3600 mem, Air cooling on GPU,   Kraken x pump cooling on CPU.  Samsung G7 curved 27" monitor at 2k resolution ULTRA default settings.

Just now, Treetops45 said:

Where can you buy it?

I can't find it on Carenado's website.

T45

Marketplace only not on their website

Graham

System specs...   CPU AMD5950,  GPU AMD6900XT,  ROG crosshair VIII Hero motherboard, Corsair 64 gig LPX 3600 mem, Air cooling on GPU,   Kraken x pump cooling on CPU.  Samsung G7 curved 27" monitor at 2k resolution ULTRA default settings.

11 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

Actually it will take it back it does load approach!

Any trick to this?  had it fail on me again unless I just gave up to soon...   also noticed that it's GPS course control with the A/P on is VERY side too side.

Graham

• Like 1

Finally caught the MSFS bug in action on video. Again. This is NOT a Carenado problem. This is an Asobo problem.. I've had this exact same word not allowed happen in different aircraft..  Flying along normally and BOOM. Avionics failure out of no where.. As you see, it doesn't care if it's custom or default.. ALL FAILS. This is an obvious electrical BUS bug in the sim..

The game is becoming increasing unenjoyable to play, especially for Asobos reluctance to issue hotfixes.

I'm about to take a month off.. This bug is makes the game completely unplayable. I've have this happen in the 172, Virus, DA, and now M20R..  I'm over this simulator right now.. 

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/black-avionics-screens-after-update/273751/105

[Video is still processing to higher resolutions at the time of posting but wanted to get it out there]

Edited by styckx
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

did it happen before the latest patch, too ? 

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 4090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 8K Samsung Q900A 65" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

2 minutes ago, styckx said:

Finally caught the MSFS bug in action on video. Again. This is NOT a Carenado problem. This is an Asobo problem.. I've had this exact same word not allowed happen in different aircraft..  Flying along normally and BOOM. Avionics failure out of no where.. As you see, it doesn't care if it's custom or default.. ALL FAILS. This is an obvious electrical BUS bug in the sim..

Agreed, also had it on multiple A/c since the latest update...

on the 172 with 1000 you can catch it and fix it by switching the avionics off then on again and restarting the garmin and re-engaging the AP, however when it dies in the M20  there is no way to get it back.

If you have the cockpit volume up you can hear a click just before it goes out..  also I have noticed on the 172 and the M20 that just before it goes out the amps flicks to 0 or negative.

Graham

• Like 1