Sign in to follow this  
FrankR409

MS FS 2020 Update # 5 Now Available

Waves are different.

I thought motion blur might effect the scenery at speed but nothing so far -- but then again i am in a jabiru so what is this speed of which you speak ?

• Like 2

In mid flight from Logan to Toronto. No issues  Very light rain at the tarmac (I suspect it should be heavier but oh well). The AA issue is very much fixed ! The O.N.E. ATC Issue is also fixed. Press any key to continue is dead (Didnt really bother me but i appreciate the fact it bothered others). I dont dare touch the VNAV in fear that ill come across a malfunction .Some braver soul can try that. FLC and VS work fine and the AP is behaving itself so far. Will report on the ILS Approach in a bit. Aircraft is the  CJ4

Cant report on LOD scenery because KBOS is in the chowder right now. Cant see below me.

Install procedure was without issue. but then again the only  thing i have in my community folder is a solitary lufthansa A320 livery and thats the only third party anything i have for this sim.

Edited by Maxis

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

Dang y'all that are lucky enough to get in the sim.  I'm holding off on reinstalling until I see if somebody else already has.  First major issue I've had with the sim since release but it sure is a doozy.  Guess my OnAir AI pilot is going to have to work a bit harder until I can get back to flying.

Just now, RaptyrOne said:

Just noticed that in the Content Manager, there are additional updates for Japan cities and photogrammetry and for some landing challenges.Also some airports.

Yeah I thought everything got updated automatically, but makes sense I guess! I had no idea we needed to look there after each update?

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

CTD here.

Comunity folder is and was empty before install. 

Nvidia 1060 and windows store.

I tried to remove logitech plugin, just in case. But I only removed this plugin after install. Game crash after menu apear.

Hope they fix this soon.

The download speed and amount of files downloaded is very helpful, good to see they're continuing to make improvements to the installation manager. Now they only need to let us limit the download rate and it will finally be brought to 2020 standards.

Does anyone notice any differences with the water waves?

downloaded update and installation without any problems.  Start flight from CYVR to KSEA, (with the C172 G100) no problem so far.  I removed all mods from the community folder before the update.

Jac 

PC Specs: 

/MoBo: Asus Rampage V Extreme/CPU: Intel ®  Core i7 5930k @ 3.5 Ghz OC 4.2 Ghz/CPU Cooling: Hydro series H100i / RAM: 32GB DDR4 2400MHz/ SSD: 4x Samsung SSD 850 PRO 512 GB/SSD: 1x Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB M.2 /PSU: Corsair RM  850

/GPU: NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 Ti OC 11 GB (Asus ROG STRIX Gaming) /Monitor:  Asus ROG 348Q Res, 3440x1440 / OC 100 Hz /OS: Windows 10 Professional 64 bit - Version Build 19041 

FlightSim: P3Dv5 HF2 & MSFS 2020 Hardware: Yoko Yoke+ ; Yoke TQ6+ 

12 minutes ago, Bottle said:

OMG the AA is amazing. What a change! Bravo Asobo.

ahaaa that is why I am seeing this sharp graphics, but how's the fps looks it took some hit?

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

Man....... just over half way from Newark to Phoenix.

If I wasn't logging on a VA, I'd have declared a Mayday for sure.

Well..... they do say patience is a virtue!!

Albert

i7-9700KF; RTX 2070 Super; Z390 Phantom Gaming 4S, 32gb G Skill 3600;
2TB 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVme; 2TB 860 EVO SSD; 1TB 860 EVO SSD; Li 205 ATX Case; Windows 10 Pro x64

3 minutes ago, alexbap said:

CTD here.

Comunity folder is and was empty before install. 

Nvidia 1060 and windows store.

I tried to remove logitech plugin, just in case. But I only removed this plugin after install. Game crash after menu apear.

Hope they fix this soon.

I have the logitech plugin ... no CTD.

6 minutes ago, Bottle said:

OMG the AA is amazing. What a change! Bravo Asobo.

Really? is a serious comment or a bit of sarcasm? just asking because I am still downloading and really hope AA has improved!

Just now, dmvega81 said:

Really? is a serious comment or a bit of sarcasm? just asking because I am still downloading and really hope AA has improved!

No they did a bang up job with the AA. It is indeed very good!

• Like 7

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

1 minute ago, dmvega81 said:

Yup appears so!  Bottom of the patch notes (Also I like the new more comprehensive notes this time)

https://www.flightsimulator.com/release-notes-1-10-7-0-update-5-now-available/

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, RaptyrOne said:

Settings are OFF / MEDIUM / HIGH / ULTRA. No idea on what this does in sim though.

Off = standard experience no blurring and i assume the others are just varying degrees of intensity and the processing quality of the blur on moving objects in your field of view. Might look cool in a stunt plane but rather annoying in an airliner lol.

No CTD here, (so far...) but horrible stutters! Not noticed before this update, Dont know whats happening, but things are defenently not getting better or in the the right direction...