Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

[HOTFIX] Release Notes Version 1.11.7.0

Looking forward to trying this new update. Thanks for the feedback.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

1 hour ago, DaWu said:

For the first time in msfs I tried a jet and not a prop. Wanted to do an IFR with the longitude. Ofc no checklist 4 months after release. AP in nav Mode doing nothing and after 10min I lost my speed scale. It bugged completely and showed 0. AP did nothing anylonger so I couldn’t climb or change heading. 
I alt f4ed. This is shocking. Asobo get ur stuff together. Is this a joke? The default AC are so arcade and shallow and yet they don’t work. Not even the basic stuff. 

the CRJ can’t come soon enough. I won’t touch the default AC again nor ever spend a single penny on a future DLC from Asobo 

I fly the Longitude all the time.  Not sure if you know how to operate it.  Yes there are some issues but it's flyable once you learn a few of it's quirks.

• Like 1

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

I didn’t see anything download in steam or in sim but I can turn the hdg knob in the Mooney without crashing so I guess all is good?

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

3 hours ago, DaWu said:

For the first time in msfs I tried a jet and not a prop. Wanted to do an IFR with the longitude. Ofc no checklist 4 months after release. AP in nav Mode doing nothing and after 10min I lost my speed scale. It bugged completely and showed 0. AP did nothing anylonger so I couldn’t climb or change heading. 
I alt f4ed. This is shocking. Asobo get ur stuff together. Is this a joke? The default AC are so arcade and shallow and yet they don’t work. Not even the basic stuff. 

the CRJ can’t come soon enough. I won’t touch the default AC again nor ever spend a single penny on a future DLC from Asobo 

Longitude is working fine for me. As a matter of fact i just did Melbourne to Hobart a few moments ago IFR and it was flawless.

Let me edit this so this doesnt come off as the typical (well it works for me so the problem is on your end type of post) Im not sure if the forums allow private messages but if you need a basic walkthrough to get you up and running with this bird and to a lesser extent the CJ4 (Default) let me know ill try to help.

Cheers

Edited by Maxis
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

3 hours ago, DaWu said:

Sounds like an issue on your end flew it perfectly pre and post hotfix. Actually was best flight with it yet.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

SAR Pilot. Flight Sim'ing since the beginning.

7 hours ago, Kilo60 said:

Dang it! 

Just installed the new patch and...

My LOD just decreased by 1.375% and my Popup increased by 2.427%

My LOLs decreased by golly and my toaster is throwing the Wonderbreads too high.

• Like 3

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

9 hours ago, marsman2020 said:

Paid content on the official MSFS Marketplace (which was working prior the early October sim patch) has been broken for 8 weeks now, while still being on sale on the Marketplace (so people were buying broken aicraft).  So yes, they fixed it.  Would you rather they leave people's content that they paid for broken?

9 hours ago, Alvega said:

Not one addon, various addons. Did you really prefer they didn't or am I understanding this wrong?

No I meant I was surprised in a good way. I can't recall any other developer who releases hotfixes to their product solely because third party DLC's weren't working. It really goes on to show that they really are committed to third party devs and the SDK behind the scenes, even though it may not be immediately or always apparent to us.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, FAZZ3 said:

No I meant I was surprised in a good way. I can't recall any other developer who releases hotfixes to their product solely because third party DLC's weren't working. It really goes on to show that they really are committed to third party devs and the SDK behind the scenes, even though it may not be immediately or always apparent to us.

Content on the official Marketplace is going to be the primary revenue stream for MS/Asobo going forward (30% cut of all sales), so they darn well better make it work.  There are already a lot of people saying they will hold off buying any more aircraft from the Marketplace until there is better support.  They never should have broken the aircraft in the first place......and kept selling broken aircraft from 8 weeks...

• Like 6

AMD 3950X | 64GB RAM | AMD 5700XT | CH Fighterstick / Pro Throttle / Pro Pedals

6 hours ago, Maxis said:

Longitude is working fine for me. As a matter of fact i just did Melbourne to Hobart a few moments ago IFR and it was flawless.

Let me edit this so this doesnt come off as the typical (well it works for me so the problem is on your end type of post) Im not sure if the forums allow private messages but if you need a basic walkthrough to get you up and running with this bird and to a lesser extent the CJ4 (Default) let me know ill try to help.

Cheers

Thx for the offer but I should be good now. It was an user error by lack of anti ice and wrong nav source selection. If I struggle again I will PM you. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Lukas Dalton

And the pilot still sticks out of front of the Long EZ in external views. A major and now 2 little updates since that broke (with 1.10.8 I think?) and it's still busted.

AND the dev of the Long EZ has a work around fix (1.11) to the Asobo bug that's been ready for over 10 days and Microsoft still hasn't updating it in Sim. I'm never buying a darn thing in the in sim store again since MS can't deal with distributing updates in a timely manner. I'm about to buy the Long EZ AGAIN on ORBX, to get 1.11? and insure I can get future updates when they are released and not when MS gets around to it two weeks later. 

Edited by Dylanear
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Dylanear said:

And the pilot still sticks out of front of the Long EZ in external views. A major and now 2 little updates since that broke (with 1.10.8 I think?) and it's still busted.

AND the dev of the Long EZ has a work around fix (1.11) to the Asobo bug that's been ready for over 10 days and Microsoft still hasn't updating it in Sim. I'm never buying a darn thing in the in sim store again since MS can't deal with distributing updates in a timely manner. I'm about to buy the Long EZ AGAIN on ORBX, to get 1.11? and insure I can get future updates when they are released and not when MS gets around to it two weeks later. 

what are you talking about? I have version 1.0.9 I think of the long ez and I've never seen the pilot sticking out in external views. 

12 hours ago, marsman2020 said:

Content on the official Marketplace is going to be the primary revenue stream for MS/Asobo going forward (30% cut of all sales), so they darn well better make it work.  There are already a lot of people saying they will hold off buying any more aircraft from the Marketplace until there is better support.  They never should have broken the aircraft in the first place......and kept selling broken aircraft from 8 weeks...

If they lock the files for 3pd airports, I'm not buying them from the Marketplace.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

A giant Corporation can't even fix their customers' online sales cart experience!

Maybe Microsoft ought to try to hire the the same company that designed the Walmart online store. Amazon probably did their own in house and it has always worked pretty well.

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

There was another update for me when I launched the sim today. I did one update yesterday and another today only around 650 Kb. Now the static elements in the Mooney works.

R7 5800X3D | RTX 4080 OC 16 GB | 64 GB 3600 | 3440x1440 G-Sync | Logitech Pro Throttles Rudder Yoke Panels | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift S
Experience with Flight Simulator since early 1990s

2 minutes ago, Republic3D said:

There was another update for me when I launched the sim today. I did one update yesterday and another today only around 650 Kb. Now the static elements in the Mooney works.

Same for me.

• Like 1

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |