Sign in to follow this  
Bobsk8

Is Zendesk a joke?

I have been trying to report an issue with a certain area of Texas going to 5FPS, on Zendesk. I feel like I am dealing with a government voicemail system , where you go around in an endless loop and never get anywhere that you can fill actually out a report. Is this done on purpose? 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Yup, i created a report for the fps issues 2 days ago now... only reply so far is "we're looking into it"

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Just now, Car147 said:

Yup, i created a report for the fps issues 2 days ago now... only reply so far is "we're looking into it"

I can't find any place on their web site to even create a report.

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

I have always goty response within 24 - 48 hours - it has been professional and within one or two clarifications I got the issue resolved. Never seen by a Sim orAddOn developer before.

I hope you get your issue resolved 

Regards

AHS712D Alvaro Escorcia KSHR

AirHispania Virtual Airline

• Like 3

AHS712D Alvaro Escorcia KSGR/OMAA
AirHispania Virtual Airline
MSFS / ASUS TUF Gaming F15-Refresh-144Hz / 11GenIntel (R)Core (TM) i7-11800H
NVIDIA-GeForce-RTX3060GPU / 1TB-Samsung SSD / 32GB-RAM
SAMSUNG-SmartMonitor-M7-32"4K

Hi Xxxxx

We are looking into it....

Goto setting and set render scale to 80.

Right!!!!

I said setting Render scale to 80 did nothing, O wait am talking to a automatically reply.......

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Whatever the bug is is choking the CPU on 1 core so that GPU use is way less then 100%.

Great, so I can have my CPU choked and 75% GPU use at 100% render scale, or my CPU choked and 50% GPU at 80% render scale.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

AMD 3950X | 64GB RAM | AMD 5700XT | CH Fighterstick / Pro Throttle / Pro Pedals

1 hour ago, JimBrown said:

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Top right: "Submit a request".

...jim

OK, I see where I went wrong. Thanks. 

2 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

I have been trying to report an issue with a certain area of Texas going to 5FPS, on Zendesk.

Would it happen to be Austin-Bergstrom by any chance? It's horrible.

1 hour ago, patful said:

Would it happen to be Austin-Bergstrom by any chance? It's horrible.

in Texas. Decatur airport,  76T, 

Give them some time.

I am sure they are looking into it with all these reported performance issue.

I reported to zendesk, and got the same reply the next day, but i also replied back with a video included, and since then, they have NOT reply to my message.

Patience people, its not the end of the world, go out and enjoy other things in life.

• Like 2

So this seems different than the overall fps drop other are reporting.  No only does it move at about a frame a second, but even when paused and in the menus.  Something is definitely amiss.  CPU is at 12% and 10 gb of mem for msfs,?  Oddly prior to going to 76T I mistakenly went to 76TA which isn't too far away and I wasn't seeing it there, but then went here and bam.  Let's hope they hot fix this issue.

7 hours ago, Car147 said:

What do you expect? The people answering you are customer support, not devs. Their job is to do some basic troubleshooting if it is something they expect to be on your end or ask for needed info.

If it is a known issue it might be enough info to have a username to track impact if the issue to set the priority. 

So were looking into it is all you will get and that is perfectly fine, since this issue is so widespread it is clearly caused by a change in the sim, not the users pcs.

Reporting it makes sense, so keep doing that but don't expect the customer service to have a fix for you.

• Upvote 5

Yes, I think Zendesk is a real joke.

I posted bug reports some time ago and all of them appears as solved. Some really are, others aren't, but they are marked as solved.
One of them is very easy to check: I reported the fact that even when you set the ATC log off in the settings, the ATC log keeps appearing in the ATC radio that shows the radio communications. Even when turned off, the log still appears so the bug is not fixed, but it is set as "solved" in Zendesk.

How can they do that for a bug that anyone can check so easily?

I’ve created three tickets since August reporting Jeffco in Denver being called ‘Detroit Metro’ by ground and tower and got nothing back but the canned response.  It’s official in my book, a joke...

Edited by Dillon

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2