Stuttering NOT fixed.

22 minutes ago, Nemo said:

From what universe are you?

Narcissus universe...probably. 😎

Richard.

Edited by DrumsArt
  • Like 3

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

43 minutes ago, omarsmak30 said:

If you fly east of the island, you won't see this issue, if you fly west of the island, directly above the volcano, the issue appears. The moment I leave the area, the stutters disappear and goes back to normal  

Not much but small microstutter at worst and still flyable (CRJ 700  FL140)Don't know if that's any help.

Edited by 40track
Added info
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, 40track said:

Not much but small microstutter at worst and still flyable (CRJ 700  FL140)Don't know if that's any help.

Thanks a lot, I think these micro stutters could vary from machine to another. But for sure these is an issue in that exact location. Anyway, I have sent a zendesk with several videos and steps to produce.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

4 minutes ago, omarsmak30 said:

Thanks a lot, I think these micro stutters could vary from machine to another. But for sure these is an issue in that exact location. Anyway, I have sent a zendesk with several videos and steps to produce.

Definitely not an isolated issue.

Downloaded P3D last night and some A2A planes and some other add ons I had. Took a flight out of Key West this morning, a flight I did in real life many times. It looked terrible in P3D compared to how it looks in MSFS. MSFS is like crack cocaine, easy to get addicted. 

I decided to fire up MSFS one more time his morning and twice it CTD when loading a flight and hitting the fly button. Then I had to load flight twice again for the G 530 screen being black. Right now I am taking a 70 mile flight into Venice Italy to see if I can land without a CTD. I am starting to wonder if the MSFS file is corrupted someone how, and if so should I reinstall it. I have never done this with a sim before, so I am kind of doubtful it will solve anything. Only add ons I have are the two aircraft in the community folder. I even removed the G 530 mod this morning. Has anyone seen any improvement in reinstalling MSFS? I guess reinstalling it would require re- downloading the entire sim. 

I did notice that when the flight was loading that the ram usage was around 90%, but dropped once the flight loaded. Now it is running around 65%

Edited by Bobsk8

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

7 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

MSFS is like crack cocaine, easy to get addicted.

Sadly, you need to enter a 12 steps program to get off MSFS. 

• Like 2

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

2 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Downloaded P3D last night and some A2A planes and some other add ons I had. Took a flight out of Key West this morning, a flight I did in real life many times. It looked terrible in P3D compared to how it looks in MSFS. MSFS is like crack cocaine, easy to get addicted. 

I decided to fire up MSFS one more time his morning and twice it CTD when loading a flight and hitting the fly button. Then I had to load flight twice again for the G 530 screen being black. Right now I am taking a 70 mile flight into Venice Italy to see if I can land without a CTD. I am starting to wonder if the MSFS file is corrupted someone how, and if so should I reinstall it. I have never done this with a sim before, so I am kind of doubtful it will solve anything. Only add ons I have are the two aircraft in the community folder. I even removed the G 530 mod this morning. Has anyone seen any improvement in reinstalling MSFS? I guess reinstalling it would require re- downloading the entire sim. 

The sheer number of CTDs you seem to get would certainly make me consider doing a full delete of every trace of the sim, and then a reinstall.  If it were me I'd also probably consider completely removing and reinstalling stuff like video card drivers.

CTDs aren't unheard of with MSFS obviously - people have gotten some of them - but you in particular seem to have an inordinate amount of them.

I mostly just feel bad about the amount of problems you seem to have with CTDs Bob, haha.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kapitan said:

I feel sorry for yo ADaimiani

your problems is just you are too incompetente with computers

to the others

go back to P3D, no stutters, but remember...no 4K in P3D

so compare apples with apples

You just got me laughing like I hadn't in months.

Hold tight, help is on its way, no worries.

Seriously now, question to a moderator: are people allowed to insult other users in this Forum? If the answer is yes, then I am going to have a lot of fun.

If no, then I expect rules to be enforced.

Thanks

A.

Edited by ADamiani

2 hours ago, SierraDelta said:

Only 3 programs are running, one of them is MSFS (Pro-Tip since it seems you need it: Running Program icons are underlined)

I believe we should stop feeding trolls ....

A.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Scottoest said:

The sheer number of CTDs you seem to get would certainly make me consider doing a full delete of every trace of the sim, and then a reinstall.  If it were me I'd also probably consider completely removing and reinstalling stuff like video card drivers.

CTDs aren't unheard of with MSFS obviously - people have gotten some of them - but you in particular seem to have an inordinate amount of them.

I mostly just feel bad about the amount of problems you seem to have with CTDs Bob, haha.

he has an amd system so It might be his amd gpu and its word not allowed drivers. We all know amd doesnt get along with flight sims

18 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

I did notice that when the flight was loading that the ram usage was around 90%, but dropped once the flight loaded. Now it is running around 65%

With P3D the saying goes "Close your eye and fly the plane" 😄 

Apart from the joke, your CTDs look abnormal, perhaps a complete re-install? Just make sure to clean everything in order to have a clean installation. 

• Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

Just now, devgrp said:

he has an amd system so It might be his amd gpu and its word not allowed drivers. We all know amd doesnt get along with flight sims

In that case I'd also probably roll back to whatever AMD drivers gave you the least grief, haha.

1 minute ago, Scottoest said:

In that case I'd also probably roll back to whatever AMD drivers gave you the least grief, haha.

I have a RTX 2080S. No CTD for me

• Like 1