Sign in to follow this  
ThomseN_inc

Stuttering NOT fixed.

2 minutes ago, kapitan said:

look at the bottom of your screeen, all those programs running!!

Only 3 programs are running, one of them is MSFS (Pro-Tip since it seems you need it: Running Program icons are underlined)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

23 minutes ago, omarsmak30 said:

These stutters are driving me mad, an example from Bali 

https://streamable.com/twudje

I am having the same issue, but it's only on the new experimental A32NX, not on the CJ4 or CRJ

16 minutes ago, kapitan said:

man...thats precisely what i mean about you cry babies

first, you are using Geforce experience to record, that in itself will produce stutters

then, even if thats not the cause, look at the bottom of your screeen, all those programs running!!

those are the ones that are visible, who knows what else you have running in task manager

have you fixed the exe file turning off High DPI and disabling full screen optimizatioon?

probably not

First, talk with respect before start calling people out "cry babies".

Second, if you focus closely, you will see I had these are "shortcuts" aka "not running". Except the system monitoring.

Third, I also disabled geforce experience before, I just enabled it to take video. 

Fourth, done all that already.

Fifth, it works fine actually, the stutters are "location base" for example in that above video, only in bali's island, the moment I leave the island to other island, things back to normal.

So before you start calling people "cry babies", ask questions about the context of my issues.

Edited by omarsmak30
  • Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

4 minutes ago, bendead said:

I am having the same issue, but it's only on the new experimental A32NX, not on the CJ4 or CRJ

Wait, is it location base or out of the blue? Because I don't get these all the time, only in certain locations, not all. 

I will do a second test perhaps using the default 787 perhaps 

Edited by omarsmak30

12 minutes ago, SierraDelta said:

Only 3 programs are running, one of them is MSFS (Pro-Tip since it seems you need it: Running Program icons are underlined)

I counted 14 programs running, plus the ones you have in task manager that dont carry an icon, everything counts for resources!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1q1BrkHOlo45tGxcIMvIez36QVLsG7fDl/view?usp=sharing

1 minute ago, omarsmak30 said:

Wait, is it location base or out of the blue? Because I don't get these all the time, only in certain locations, not all 

I am flying mostly over the gulf of thailand recently, so can't tell if it's location based, but it's happening more on the A32NX, mostly after a certain amount of time, like 20-30 min and when I am close to the ground I can go down to single digit FPS 

3 minutes ago, kapitan said:

I counted 14 programs running, plus the ones you have in task manager that dont carry an icon, everything counts for resources!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1q1BrkHOlo45tGxcIMvIez36QVLsG7fDl/view?usp=sharing

A lot of those on the left are shortcut, not opened programs

Edited by bendead

4 minutes ago, kapitan said:

Yeah one shortcut takes 50% CPU and 50% RAM

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

And some guys would have only google or Edge open and think "whats the harm in that?"

Who knows?? Im not sleeping with you...who know what goes on on your browser, how many sites you follow and favourite that update live info every second, tons of reasons for each user. Let it Be as Paul says...evey guy gets what he deserves. Have stutters?

tough

47 minutes ago, omarsmak30 said:

These stutters are driving me mad, an example from Bali 

https://streamable.com/twudje

Flew WADD_YPDN Last night. Not even a stutter (High 1080p settings no online scenery). Not going to ask about settings but that that looks bad.I Can you redownload the sim again?

Edited by 40track
Added info

7 minutes ago, omarsmak30 said:

Yeah one shortcut takes 50% CPU and 50% RAM

Colored shortcuts can also eat your VRAM, don't forget it!
😉

• Like 2

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

27 minutes ago, bendead said:

I am flying mostly over the gulf of thailand recently, so can't tell if it's location based, but it's happening more on the A32NX, mostly after a certain amount of time, like 20-30 min and when I am close to the ground I can go down to single digit FPS 

I did a test, with default 787 and empty community folder, only happens if you fly towards the west of the island above the crater

https://streamable.com/dr6cof

Edited by omarsmak30

10 minutes ago, 40track said:

Flew WADD_YPDN Last night. Not even a stutter. Not going to ask about settings but that that looks bad. Can you redownload the sim again?

If you fly east of the island, you won't see this issue, if you fly west of the island, directly above the volcano, the issue appears. The moment I leave the area, the stutters disappear and goes back to normal  

4 minutes ago, omarsmak30 said:

If you fly east of the island, you won't see this issue, if you fly west of the island, directly above the volcano, the issue appears. The moment I leave the area, the stutters disappear and goes back to normal  

Ahh ok ill try now and let you know.

12 minutes ago, kapitan said:

I feel sorry for yo ADaimiani

your problems is just you are too incompetente with computers

to the others

go back to P3D, no stutters, but remember...no 4K in P3D

so compare apples with apples

From what universe are you?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).