Sign in to follow this  
Tim-HH

TDS Sim GTNXi coming for MSFS!

I am looking forward to trying this.

Howard

Jetline Systems: Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K (4.8GHz Overclock); GTX 1080 Ti; LG Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 Monitor

I am not going to go back through this whole thread, so apologies if this has been mentioned... Windows Defender absolutely does not like the GTNXi and was giving me fits until I excluded the TDS folder. I excluded the Garmin trainer folder just for good measure and now all is well.

On 6/4/2021 at 7:02 PM, tiberiu11 said:

Hello Juan,

With each new version of the TDS GTNXi, we are striving to bring more features and push the flight simulator boundaries even further. Our mission is not to freeze the TDS GTNXi feature list, but to improve and add more new features. We strongly suggest keeping up with the official Facebook page/Forum/Discord channel where we post news on the product.

Using Spacedesk you can get a tablet integration with the current software version. If you have any questions on the product, please do not hesitate to contact us.

I will buy this one the moment it is functionally (mouse) integrated in the VC!

MS FS 2020 | I9-13900K@5.8 GHZ  | 64 GB DDR5 4800mhz |  ASUS TUF RTX 4090 O24G Gaming   | HP Reverb G2 | Navigraph | VATSIM | TPR Pedals | Virpil collective & stick | Honeycomb | 2023: Real life RPL MLA microlight trainee (Ikarus C42CS)

Here is a quick video I made about flying in MSFS with the TDSsim GTN 750Xi. I share few basics like com/nav/xpndr and audio panel uses, how to load a flight plan with airways, how to make and use user waypoints, I showcase several of the features of this amazing navigator, and do a DME arc for an ILS app. Here is the link: https://youtu.be/KzvKDERIL6g

• Like 2

Cristian Caicedo

Great news! The TDS Sim GTNXi is back on sale and it has been greatly improved:

Version 1.0.0.8 released 17.12.2021

• New Feature: Major Autopilot improvements - a totally smooth autopilot without any jitters
  • New Feature: Flight Director correlation with the autopilot
  • New Feature: Default Flight Simulator GPS variables are being written to MSFS so they display correctly on the HSI (except for the glidepath)
  • New Feature: Support for the latest PC Trainer with 2104 databases
  • Bug Fix: Windows 11 CTDs and compatibility

https://www.tdssim.com

Edited by Tim-HH
  • Like 1

Greetings
Tim

My files in the Avsim File Library | Flightsim.to

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

4 minutes ago, Tim-HH said:

Great news! The TDS Sim GTNXi is back on sale and it has been greatly improved:

https://www.tdssim.com

Absolutely wonderful news!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I’m confused, Is this like the PMS GTN mod?. What’s the benefit of this compared to the mods now available? 

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

4 minutes ago, flyinpilot212121 said:

I’m confused, Is this like the PMS GTN mod?. What’s the benefit of this compared to the mods now available? 

It's like the old Flight1 or RXP GTN mod in P3D

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

1 minute ago, ryanbatcund said:

Ah gotcha, wonder how easy it is to integrate in the airplanes….I’ll have to look at it some more, Seems quite a bit cheaper than the pms gtn 

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Just had a read through, looks like its a stand alone exe file, so at this moment no integration, but is planned for the future....Anyone know if you can use it on a tablet via spacedesk for touch screen capabilities?

2 minutes ago, flyinpilot212121 said:

Ah gotcha, wonder how easy it is to integrate in the airplanes….I’ll have to look at it some more, Seems quite a bit cheaper than the pms gtn 

They did improve some of the in-sim variables.  It does appear to read lateral deviation now in the sim.  They seem to be continuing to develop it and is still in early stages as far as in cockpit integration goes.  It may work best with a second touch screen and or tablet device.

There are some in-sim integrations - I'm not sure if full VC control is in yet.

https://flightsim.to/file/15543/vc-screen-integration-for-the-tds-gtn-750xi-650xi

51758258180_2657ca5ec5_o.pngtds1 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

51758258040_e6c8285912_o.pngtds2 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

50 minutes ago, ryanbatcund said:

I use the PMS version of the 750, but although this has more features it has a very old database - only reason I don't use it.  Also, the graphics, even on a high resolution tablet is very pixelated.

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

6 minutes ago, MrBitstFlyer said:

I use the PMS version of the 750, but although this has more features it has a very old database - only reason I don't use it.  Also, the graphics, even on a high resolution tablet is very pixelated.

I see where you are coming from.  I actually prefer the unit to do what it's supposed to do - navigate and load approaches the correct way.  Since the TDS uses the trainer it just works like units I'd use when actually flying.  I'm pretty sure the airac isn't very old.... maybe mid 2021 if I recall.

• Like 2

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

16 minutes ago, MrBitstFlyer said:

but although this has more features it has a very old database

2104 is "very old" ?

• Like 1

Bert