Sign in to follow this  
TENPATROL

World Update 5

Denmark, Iceland, Finland, Norway, Sweden.

Airports: EKRN Denmark, BIIS Iceland, EFVA Finland, ENSB Norway, ESSA Sweden.

• Like 3

I cant wait for the Nordic update, the new mesh will hopefully work wonders in my home area, ESSA looks fantastic, and hopefully will ORBX release its upcoming version of ESSB (Bromma) after the update to make it complete.

Edited by Ixoye
  • Like 4

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

Too bad ORBX did not fix the missing ILS fields in the G3000 MFD > WAYPOINT INFO > AIRPORT > KSBA (insert ESSA here).  I purchased two from them and both did not include this data which means you lost auto-tuning to ILS of affected airports.  Almost all default airports allow this to function, but there is apparently a confusing part of the SDK being used such that developers not aware of this inadvertently release products that are missing this functionality.  Both FSDreamTeam and Roman Design have implemented the correct coding to retain this functionality.

Edited by Noel

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X

39 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

up to 2 meter DEM in some areas.

Christ, fjords in 2m...😍😍😍

Make Slartibartfast‘a work shine!

Edited by scotchegg
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 2

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

they need to release also maps of default mesh resolution as only themselves know where high res mesh is.

So I need to fly there now and see what it looks like. And after the World V Update. This is gonna be great. So happy for the people living in those areas, as well as the rest of us that will never get to visit it in real life 🙂 It look's beautiful in the Asobo video!

• Like 1

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

Wow, they actually used UTC in the release time.

• Like 1

Intel Core i5-12600k, Nvidia RTX 2080 Super, 64 Gigs.

Just another 12 minutes to wait.

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

6 minutes ago, JSmith2112 said:

Wow, they actually used UTC in the release time.

Eventually they got the message 😁

Well done MSFS Support !!

Intel i7 - 9700K @ 3.60 GHz   |   Asus RTX 3080  |  32 GB RAM  |  Saitek ProFlight Yoke System and Rudder Pedals | X-Touch Mini | Honeycomb Bravo TQ

4 minutes ago, SAPilot said:

Eventually they got the message 😁

Yeah, no more need to look up the time in some obscure foreign country. 😁

• Like 1

Intel Core i5-12600k, Nvidia RTX 2080 Super, 64 Gigs.

Nothing in the Announcement section MSFS Official. Would love to know the download size. On a limited daytime data package here - otherwise have to wait for midnight to start the download then - have lots of spare data then. 

Intel i7 - 9700K @ 3.60 GHz   |   Asus RTX 3080  |  32 GB RAM  |  Saitek ProFlight Yoke System and Rudder Pedals | X-Touch Mini | Honeycomb Bravo TQ