Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

Hotfix 1.18.15.0 is now live!

2 minutes ago, joec63 said:

I think I pushed it along.  Go to Store, Click Updates, Find Flight Sim in the Recent Activity and click on it. Started updating

That works thank you!! Never had to do that before...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, michap7 said:

I think I pushed it along.  Go to Store, Click Updates, Find Flight Sim in the Recent Activity and click on it. Started updating

That didn't work for me.

• Like 1

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

14 minutes ago, Sesquashtoo said:

Turn off BLOOM, and that should go away...

I did already, clouds look like before, a lot of color banding. 

https://postimg.cc/sMNwNY3Y

Edited by Sphynnx

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 4090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 8K Samsung Q900A 65" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 Fenix A320, FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, , Milviz C 310

spacer.png

This is what SU5 should have been at launch. The sim is usable again.

Trees in photogrammetry scenery are still way way way too big. Please fix this again Asobo. You had it looking alright before SU5.

Edited by kiwikat
  • Like 1

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, captain420 said:

That didn't work for me.

Microsoft Store, Choose My Library, Click on the Microsoft Flight sim. It will start the update. Obviously they have changed the update process since Xbox was released.

tpewpb-6.png

25 minutes ago, michap7 said:

tried it, to no avail

When you start up MSFS, do you get version 1.18.15?

Bert

4 minutes ago, RW1 said:

Microsoft Store, Choose My Library, Click on the Microsoft Flight sim. It will start the update. Obviously they have changed the update process since Xbox was released.

That didn't work either. It shows me that my Downloads and updates have the latest updates. And I see a blue PLAY icon.

When I start up MSFS it says I have a mandatory update available in the Windows Store. But everytime I go to the store it shows 1.18.14.0. 

Edited by captain420

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

4 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

A 26 minute apology video. Yeah, not gonna sub...

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

haaaaaaaaaaa this youtuber is awful!

• Like 6

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

6 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

Not even gonna watch. What did he do that needs 26 minutes of apology? Because if it’s just said something about flight simming that is no longer / turned out not to be true, I’m gonna sue him for compensation for the time it took me to type this.

• Like 7

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

Many things have been fixed in my usage.  Seafront...I now have your cruise ships showing up in the PNW channels and with wakes! Never had that before Hotfix.

Prop blur no longer has artifacts.

Smooth as silk, with all my FPS returned (mysterious!) by having run the sim for around 15 minutes. They crept back up, those initially lost 5 FPS.  Weird!

Everything (with Bloom off) looks good now...well, enough to enjoy the usage once more.

I will say now, that yes,  SU5 (applied Hotfix) is truly a tweaked and upgraded experience for smoothness, and FPS gain.  Now, it is. So, ..usable once more, and enjoyable once more.  Asobo, you pulled the hat out of the fire...but don't throw it in again, with SU6....(smile).

Edited by Sesquashtoo
  • Like 7

16 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

This guy is super annoying and talks too word not allowed much. No thanks. His videos are full of him self-promoting his pdf guides.

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, captain420 said:

That didn't work either. It shows me that my Downloads and updates have the latest updates. And I see a blue PLAY icon.

When I start up MSFS it says I have a mandatory update available in the Windows Store. But everytime I go to the store it shows 1.18.14.0. 

Uninstall all your Xbox apps and then reinstall and login. I had to do that for the previous hotfix. Otherwise store wouldn’t show an update but msfs told me there was a mandatory update I needed 

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

Gulp! My download is 114 gig!!! Must be some kind of update! Whats that all about???

i9 13900KF @ 5.5Ghz | MoBo MSI PRO Z690-A WiFi | Corsair Vengeance Black RGB RS 64gb DDR4 3200MHz | PNY RTX 4090 XLR Gaming Verto EPIC-X RGB TF | MP33 Pro 1TB M.2-2280 NVME SSD for OS | Samsung 870 QVO 2.5" 4TB SSD SATA2 | Corsair RM1000X 2021 1000W 80 Plus Gold PSU | Antec Dark Fleet DF700 Flux Gaming Case | Win 11 home | LG 48" C2 OLED 4K TV | G512 Keyboard | Razer Basilisk V2 Mouse | TCA Throttle, Sidestick and addons, peddles, TM1600 Hotas | TrackIR 5 | Tobii Eye Tracker | HP Reverb G2 HMD

Doug