Sign in to follow this  
Ianrivaldosmith

Update is live

3 minutes ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

sometimes you have to "buy" free stuff in the marketplace first

Yes, I know... but this time there's nothing in the Market Place to buy...

Edited by John Fields

I'm stuck with the first Steam download, will take about 10 min.

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | Seasonic Vertex 1000W I LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

Got it. Will try after training. Really hope this fixes things.

• Like 2

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

7 minutes ago, John Fields said:

That's weird... I can't see Switzerland, Germany and Austria Updates installed in the content manager.

You have to get that in the Marketplace, John (the content manager downloads are just updates to your existing content)

Go to Marketplace -> full catalog -> filter by world updates (you'll see World Update VI)

Edited by DylanM
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, DylanM said:

You have to get that in the Marketplace, John (the content manager downloads are just updates to your existing content)

Thank you, Dylan!

Just now, John Fields said:

Now! Finally!

Downloading!

Good. At least it is filtering down to those that were having no updates. Gives me hope.

Alienware Aurora R13, i9 12900K, Z690, 3080ti, 64GB DDR5, 2TB NVMe

I'm only getting 9Mbits/s for some reason, I usually get 10-20.

If MS Store isn't updating, either restart windows or force quit the store app via task manager and relaunch it.

Edited by Tuskin38

About half way done with the last part. No issues so far.

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

1 minute ago, Tuskin38 said:

I'm only getting 9Mbits/s for some reason, I usually get 10-20.

Just remember the user base is probably the largest it's ever been! Patience...🍺

I've restarted the computer multiple times, and been trying to get the update in the Store for 50 minutes. Still nothing. 

This has never happened to any previous updates for me. I know others have had similar issues before.

• Like 2

R7 5800X3D | RTX 4080 OC 16 GB | 64 GB 3600 | 3440x1440 G-Sync | Logitech Pro Throttles Rudder Yoke Panels | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift S
Experience with Flight Simulator since early 1990s

Tried rebooting, launching MSFS then store, store then MSFS nothing working yet. I think I'll just have to let it settle it is not seeing the update.

It just says you're good to go and shows MSFS on version 1.18.15.0

East Anglia - UK

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Republic3D said:

I've restarted the computer multiple times, and been trying to get the update in the Store for 50 minutes. Still nothing. 

This has never happened to any previous updates for me. I know others have had similar issues before.

Same here, i'll try again later

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 1x 2tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial 4tb Nvme M2 Drive

Just now, Republic3D said:

Isn't there some sort of "Fetch updates" button on the updates page? I got the update after pressing that (before there was nothing).

• Like 1

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12