Sign in to follow this  
Waldo Pepper

Released: MilViz Porter for MSFS2020

46 minutes ago, Mace said:

You do very well.  The only Swedish I know is "fran" and "til?" and maybe what I learned from the Swedish Chef on the muppet show.

I have been told the Swedish Chef actually sounds more like real life Norwegian.  I do not think the Monty Python monologue about telephones and the Majestik Moose is particularly accurate Swedish either.

Edited by Glenn Fitzpatrick

45 minutes ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

I have been told the Swedish Chef actually sounds more like real life Norwegian.  I do not think the Monty Python monologue about telephones and the Majestik Moose is particularly accurate Swedish either.

Not even close 😄

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

On 10/7/2021 at 2:09 AM, CaptainNick said:

Nice! Downloaded the update from the email link and now it works great! (Was plagued by the wasm issue…not sure why but it was what it was). 

Is this an automatic notification email you get when there is a new update or are you referring to the original email link received when you purchased the product?

The reason I ask is because I did not receive an update notification at all, if this is the case.

Regards

Edited by TomCYYZ

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker | 850W Thermaltake 80+ GOLD |

1 hour ago, TomCYYZ said:

Is this an automatic notification email you get when there is a new update or are you referring to the original email link received when you purchased the product?

The reason I ask is because I did not receive an update notification at all, if this is the case.

Regards

It should be automatic, but if you have access to MV support the download is in the PC-6 support forum

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

5 minutes ago, jimcarrel said:

It should be automatic, but if you have access to MV support the download is in the PC-6 support forum

Oh Great! Thanks for that. I did download the update from the Support forum, but wasn't sure whether it was the final (official) update.

Regards

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker | 850W Thermaltake 80+ GOLD |

it is the same, it removed the DRM or whatever cryptic term was used.

Edited by jimcarrel

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

19 hours ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

What I learned from Swedes is that snuss is an excellent way to get you, as a smoker, through an 11 hour flight.

• Like 2

I9-14900K,  Gigabyte B760 Aorus Elite AX, RTX 4080, 32 ram.1 tb nvme  M.2 SSD, MSFS 2020 on 2 tb nvme m.2 SSD

3 hours ago, hansb57 said:

What I learned from Swedes is that snuss is an excellent way to get you, as a smoker, through an 11 hour flight.

"snuss"??   Heh.  What is snuss?

I remember one more thing.  The SKÖR candy bar commercial from the early 80's.  It had neat camera tricks morphing one person into another as they ate the SKÖR candy bar.   I don't even know if Skor still exists.

On topic, I've got a neat PC-6 flight planned for tonight...I will start in Eilat Airport (in Israel) and fly across the Negev to Mitzpe Ramon or one of those airfields, but I'll go low ... NOE (nap of earth) flying.  Maybe with the Australian Army camo paint.  I'll be invisible.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

If you haven’t gotten the email, check your spam folder(s)

Edited by Milviz

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Another useful thread at Milviz about setting engine parameters in take off, cruise and descent (specially sixth post down from Nicola Tomassoni)

http://milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=251&t=13240#p106012

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

19 hours ago, Milviz said:

If you haven’t gotten the email, check your spam folder(s)

That would be my Junk folder I assume. It is empty. Originally on purchase, I did not receive an email confirmation receipt and or link for the download and had to contact support in order to receive those emails. I assume the issue was resolved, but now I wonder if maybe there is still an issue with my account given the fact I am not getting any update emails.

Regards

• Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

On 10/8/2021 at 11:28 PM, Mace said:

"snuss"??   Heh.  What is snuss?

I remember one more thing.  The SKÖR candy bar commercial from the early 80's.  It had neat camera tricks morphing one person into another as they ate the SKÖR candy bar.   I don't even know if Skor still exists.

On topic, I've got a neat PC-6 flight planned for tonight...I will start in Eilat Airport (in Israel) and fly across the Negev to Mitzpe Ramon or one of those airfields, but I'll go low ... NOE (nap of earth) flying.  Maybe with the Australian Army camo paint.  I'll be invisible.

It's "snus" and it's tobaco (I''ll guess that "snuff" is the english word ford it) 😊 But is has never been my cup of tea. Thried once in my youth and almost immediately started to vomit 🤢

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snus

Come here you big, beautiful cup of coffee and lie to me about how much we’re going to get done today.

On 10/1/2021 at 1:00 PM, Milviz said:

Not yet.  Soon

is it any closer to launch on marketplace?(or orbx 🙂

@Milviz Is it possible for me to fix the fuel usage maybe changing some config parameter? I want to do longer flights but the high fuel usage wont allow me to

Juan Ramos