Sign in to follow this  
Espana Pete

Press any key to start - loop

2 hours ago, GeoSkyman said:

Any possibility of a fix to the issue yet or we will continue with the PowerShell command s?

Powershell is the new Microsoft Fix-U-Like. There will be an announcement on all main news channels and a national holiday will be instigated. Named National Xbox fix day.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Posted (edited)

Looks like clean boot helped. 

Edited by skysurfer

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

15 hours ago, skysurfer said:

Looks like clean boot helped. 

No way, no time for days to reinstall

1 hour ago, GeoSkyman said:

No way, no time for days to reinstall

Don't bother. Been there, done that. It makes NO DIFFERENCE!

XBox App Log In Issue aand Press Any Key to continue for MSFS2020 IS BEEN FIXED by the Latest Windows Update

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, GeoSkyman said:

XBox App Log In Issue aand Press Any Key to continue for MSFS2020 IS BEEN FIXED by the Latest Windows Update

Has this update been? If so it didn't work. Or is it an update to come?

EDIT: Just turned off my PC and there it was, lurking. First opening of Xbox app seemed OK. At least I was logged in!

EDIT 2: Spoke too soon. 🙄

Edited by Ron Attwood

It's just not understandable. Why does the XBOX app no longer connect properly?
There is no fix from Microsoft. Now you have a 100% running MSFS but you can't use it because the gaming service doesn't connect.
It is sad. The problem only started with the problem that MSFS only starts in Windows mode. I've never used the BETA either.

WIN 11 64 Pro, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, I7 13700K, be-quiet Loop Silent 2 WK, RTX 3090 OC, 32 GB DDR5 Kingston Fury Beast EXPO, 4x Nvme Samsung PRO, MS2020, be quiet SP11 850 Watt

Yeah, life's a baitch...And then you die. Don't worry, everything will be perfect when 2024 hits the shops. 😎

On 3/27/2024 at 4:36 AM, GeoSkyman said:

No it hasn't

Hi,

I can't open MSFS 2020.

I can't enter in my xbox account!

I can't play!

Why?

26 minutes ago, John Fields said:

Hi,

I can't open MSFS 2020.

I can't enter in my xbox account!

I can't play!

Why?

Start\Settings\Apps\Find Gaming Services\Click Advanced Options\Select RESET.

Having done that, open Xbox app and you will see you are logged on. You may have to do that every time you start your PC.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

Having done that, open Xbox app and you will see you are logged on. You may have to do that every time you start your PC.

Thank you, 

I will do it!

Regards

Posted (edited)

I found the best way it just to uninstall Gaming Services, open the Xbox app and then start MSFS. Pain in the backside I can't believe it takes this long to fix it.

Edited by Brocky120

On 4/1/2024 at 1:18 AM, Ron Attwood said:

Got the" Press any key to start" hassle for the first time today but yes that seems to work.  What a PITA!!

Bruce

• Upvote 1

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, brucewtb said:

PITA

Same here yesterday again. Indeed w t f. Profile offline and cannot be loaded. And for whatever reason this seems a msfs issue as my internet works just fine and fast. And forza horizon does perfectly sync with the cloud and loads just fine. So nobody please tell me my system is borked

ron, this time I will for sure try your reset hack 😉

Edited by DAD

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"