Sign in to follow this  
webranger

What works...what doesn't?

Sorry not read whole thread but the TBM improvement mod appears borked to me.....wait for an update I guess.

• Like 2

Thomas Derbyshire

I think that the default profile saves settings because mine were there.

bs

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

18 minutes ago, rjquick said:

Also, the G1000 NXi is messed up and I do not see an update available for it yet.

The is an update available through the Content Manager if you haven't done that.

Al

40 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Many people use Track IR, what are you talking about? 

Im one of them even having VR also, Track IR is still mandatory for me, and im already mad knowing thats in unusable now 😞  still updating!

Edited by dmarques69
  • Upvote 1

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

3 minutes ago, Bdub22 said:

Seriously. It’s a giant bug. And for Asobo to apparently know of the issue and not fix it is pretty upsetting. Every person I know uses TrackIR as it’s one of the most immersive ways to use this software. I’m hoping it’s one of the things to be addressed in a hotfix, because MSFS is unusable without it. 

I agree 100%.

It's like someone suddenly put a medical neck brace on you. Now go fly. Sim is really not the same without a working TrackIR. For me the sim is useless now. I need to be able to look at the avionics stack, pause the TrackIR and tune the radios and then resume. Not have it snap back to central view, or not letting me turn it on without going through the camera window.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

R7 5800X3D | RTX 4080 OC 16 GB | 64 GB 3600 | 3440x1440 G-Sync | Logitech Pro Throttles Rudder Yoke Panels | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift S
Experience with Flight Simulator since early 1990s

8 minutes ago, Bdub22 said:

Seriously. It’s a giant bug. And for Asobo to apparently know of the issue and not fix it is pretty upsetting. Every person I know uses TrackIR as it’s one of the most immersive ways to use this software. I’m hoping it’s one of the things to be addressed in a hotfix, because MSFS is unusable without it. 

We all need to send a Zendesk complaint

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 Fenix A320, FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, , Milviz C 310

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, ark said:

The is an update available through the Content Manager if you haven't done that.

Al

I checked content manager and had a number of updates available, but not for the NXi. I'll go back in later and check again.

The MSFS code base is in a highly dynamic state so I expect outages.  Not an excuse but a fact.

bs

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

3 hours ago, turbomax said:

Carenado crashes the sim every time with DX12 preview activated: Cessna CT182, P34T Seneca and PA44 Seminole. why do we have to go through this each and every time? as much as I love Carenado aircraft .... we are not in Beta-Land anymore.

We are always in “beta land” with Carenado……

ROG MAXIMUS X HERO, Intel Core i7 8700K, 32 GB's 3200 RAM, Gigabyte RTX3080,

Trackir need to be fixed pronto but apart from that I have to say it looks and performs much better. I have zero addons except for the FBW Airbus. 

Specs: 11900K (5ghz), 64GB ram 3600mhz, RTX 3080 ti

The option to "Toggle Throttle Reverse Thrust" seems to be broken - I had this set up on my HOTAS and it worked fine until this update.

7800X3D  + RTX 4080 + 32GB DDR5

I just tried JF Warrior and GTN-750 + Simple Traffic, no problem beside about 5 fps performance loss.

• Upvote 1

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

Noticed that the night lights look terrible (way to bright) and my rudder controls do not work properly.

This is a very disappointing update. Track IR is a mess now. The workaround is ok but seriously, why did they release it like this.

I recon performance took a step back (Dx11). Got some stutter/pauses that were not present prior SU7.  Might be all the clouds tho and new weather engine. Also saw a rather sudden change in lighting.

I tried out the Porter and it seems to fly well enough. Could not get the Garmin 530 or 430 screens on though. Is there as secret avionics switch? Or a bug or incompatible community addon?

Not loving this Sim right now.

• Like 1

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

Just now, RaptyrOne said:

This is a very disappointing update. Track IR is a mess now. The workaround is ok but seriously, why did they release it like this.

I recon performance took a step back (Dx11). Got some stutter/pauses that were not present prior SU7.  Might be all the clouds tho and new weather engine. Also saw a rather sudden change in lighting.

I tried out the Porter and it seems to fly well enough. Could not get the Garmin 530 or 430 screens on though. Is there as secret avionics switch? Or a bug or incompatible community addon?

Not loving this Sim right now.

When I tried the Porter out the Garmins were already on.

Asus Maximus Hero X11, Intel i9 10850k, 32gb Corsair Dominator ram, 2tb Corsair mp510 ssd  m2, Gigybyte turbo RTX 3090