Sign in to follow this  
pmplayer

Hotfix ?

4 minutes ago, MrFuzzy said:

If only they pondered so much on what they constantly tweak 😄 

they don't tweak, they break 

• Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Just now, MrFuzzy said:

Oh, nice, thanks for the link!

OlieTsubasa443 doesn't directly say a hotfix will come out, but the way I read it, OlieTsubasa443 seems to imply that there will be a hotfix (I would be really surprised if OlieTsubasa443 meant Microsoft/Asobo are leaving this for 2022 by that quote).

• Like 1

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

People seem to have been reporting improvements since early hours, so they might have already been doing server-side tweaks.

1 minute ago, March Hare said:

People seem to have been reporting improvements since early hours, so they might have already been doing server-side tweaks.

Never had so many long pauses and stutters than in flight I did 30 minutes ago in Portugal with the G-91. I am in a perfect mood 😋 !

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

25 minutes ago, hansb57 said:

I'm not interested in a roll back. I preferable move forward with a hotfix for the haze and VR (although I dont use that)

Same to me, i prefer this way, seems to me a mutch better solution..

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

What exactly was the point of the weather update?   I thought the weather portion of this update was to make the METARS closer to the real airports actual.    Every time I have a METAR at an airport where it says rain - its not raining......At least with the previous WX setup if I looked on the map I could tell pretty much if it was actually raining at an airport or not.

And yes the cloud bases are all screwed up.....

IMHO, and this doesn't go to all of the issues but a lot since the whole thing revolves around external servers; I have noticed that when a new release comes out, for the first several days it seems as things are totally buggy. Flight is choppy, server timeouts, comms issues and the like. I get the feeling this is due to the extremely heavy input of networking from the downloading of the updates throughout the world at the same time. I find that after a period things seem to begin to work again (obviously no the TiR bug). I hope this works out to be the same again for SU7. 🤞

• Like 3

Regards,

Pivot

i9-10900k * 64Gb Ram * MSI RTX 4070 Ti Gaming X Trio * Steel Series Arctis Pro Wireless Headset * Win11 Home x64 * Oculus Rift-S * Tobii ET 5 * TM Warthog Combo, Honeycomb Alpha & Saitek Pro-Rudders

10 minutes ago, Pivot said:

IMHO, and this doesn't go to all of the issues but a lot since the whole thing revolves around external servers; I have noticed that when a new release comes out, for the first several days it seems as things are totally buggy. Flight is choppy, server timeouts, comms issues and the like. I get the feeling this is due to the extremely heavy input of networking from the downloading of the updates throughout the world at the same time. I find that after a period things seem to begin to work again (obviously no the TiR bug). I hope this works out to be the same again for SU7. 🤞

You have a point here. I also see a degradation when there is an ongoing beta.

Edited by Dominique_K

Dominique

Some people say in the last post's of that Thread they feel since today the weather and clouds seems to look better, i did no flight today so i can't say - maybe they ( Asobo Team ) did some work on this already ?

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/weather-transition-is-not-smooth-after-su7/472467/185

please scroll down to the last post's..

cheers 😉

• Like 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

3 hours ago, scotchegg said:

Is TrackIR broken?

Then evidently you don't use the Track IR Pause at all!

And if you don't, what you have done definitely cures your problem, not for those using Pause which is very useful when dialing a frequency in turbulences... for example, but not only. The Pause button cannot be used anymore.

• Like 1

Bernard

CPU = 12900K / GPU = Nvidia 3090 VRAM 24 GB / RAM = 64 GB / SSD = 2 TB 980 PRO PCle 4.0 NVMe™ M.2, 

I have a feeling that METAR parser tweak can be done on Aosobo server without any hot fixes in the sim

• Upvote 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

51 minutes ago, abrams_tank said:

Anyone have a link to this thread that can be voted?  I see a thread on Hotfix, but it's in the General Discussion forum and there is no way to vote in that thread.

You can vote by selecting on the diffrerent radio buttons. You should see the numbers (by the thousands at this hour).

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

3 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

I have a feeling that METAR parser tweak can be done on Aosobo server without any hot fixes in the sim

I think so, and maybe this is done already, but there still some other things left for the hotfix ?

cheers 😉

spacer.png

57 minutes ago, hansb57 said:

I'm not interested in a roll back. I preferable move forward with a hotfix for the haze and VR (although I dont use that)

I would also like to see a hotfix for these issues but if they can't (or won't) I would like the option to revert back to a point where this sim worked(for a great majority of people). As it looks to me Osobo rushed this out knowing about all the problems just so they could advertise that it is DX12 compatible(which for most it is not). This is so obviously a rush job, needed to get that DX12 out though.

ROG MAXIMUS X HERO, Intel Core i7 8700K, 32 GB's 3200 RAM, Gigabyte RTX3080,

I'm seeing more and more people experiencing the "blocky pixels at the upper part of the screen" bug in other forums and facebook groups. 

I had that one, but solved it by doing a clean install of the latest Nvidia drivers. 

What bothers me a little is that Asobo fired the beta team, and were aware of some of these bugs and still launched the update. And when people are asking about it in the forums, the only answer they give is that "they know". As far as I've seen they haven't promised to fix anything but the METAR bug?

R7 5800X3D | RTX 4080 OC 16 GB | 64 GB 3600 | 3440x1440 G-Sync | Logitech Pro Throttles Rudder Yoke Panels | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift S
Experience with Flight Simulator since early 1990s