Sign in to follow this  
pmplayer

Hotfix ?

5 hours ago, Dominique_K said:

Ian states a fact but you bring two pure conjectures to the debate.

Me too and for a long time. There is a project manager, (Neumann,  « head of the product »), and this is him who decides. Not Asobo.

And along the months, all indicates that the project has not been managed with the satisfaction of existing customers in mind but to build the sim on a new platform and increase the volume of sales though an insane release schedule of updates. It also denoted a poor coordination between Asobo, the Azure and Bing teams. 

There cannot be any quality control in this scheme.

"Ian states a fact but you bring two pure conjectures to the debate."

So the fact is that it took ages for they repaired the logbook issue and according to you that gives us reason enough to convict them? We don't ask ourselves that just maybe they were very busy with more important things to repair?

• Like 1

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus | Intel Core i9-10900K @ 5.3GHz | 64GB Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 | 500 GB M.2 NVMe for win | 2TB M.2 NVMe for FS2020 | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Eric from EHAM, a flying Dutchman.

I honestly don't care whether it is MS or Asobo 'to blame' for this mess. The fact is it is broken, it continues to be broken, things that are fixed will be broken again. It is unprofessional. Everyone can speculate all they like, but one thing is for definite is that this thing is a mess.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Wildblue said:

according to you that gives us reason enough to convict them?  

<sigh>

'nuf said

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

17 minutes ago, RICHUK said:

I honestly don't care whether it is MS or Asobo 'to blame' for this mess. The fact is it is broken, it continues to be broken, things that are fixed will be broken again. It is unprofessional. Everyone can speculate all they like, but one thing is for definite is that this thing is a mess.

Flight simulator has always been on the outer edge of the development curve, this is not just your mediocre game with a limited amount of scripted scenario's. The makers enter unknown and new territories of what is possible, a lot of stuff has never been done before. Personally i'm very thankful of that and give them slack and trust they bring it all together eventually.

4 minutes ago, Dominique_K said:

<sigh>

'nuf said

So say no more.

Edited by Wildblue

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus | Intel Core i9-10900K @ 5.3GHz | 64GB Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 | 500 GB M.2 NVMe for win | 2TB M.2 NVMe for FS2020 | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Eric from EHAM, a flying Dutchman.

1 minute ago, Wildblue said:

Flight simulator has always been on the outer edge of the development curve, this is not just your mediocre game with a limited amount of scripted scenario's. The makers enter unknown and new territories of what is possible, a lot of stuff has never been done before. Personally i'm very thankful of that and give them slack and trust they bring it all together eventually.

Say no more.

Yeah, thanks for the explanation there. Makes no sense really, but thanks. 

• Like 1

yer come on guy "give them slack" it not like they mess it up almost every update, is it, come on!!  we are "enter unknown and new territories of what is possible" yer thats right, so lets not ask them to test it first, O no, just release it and be thankful guys...come on!!!🙄

Your all so ungrateful. 😄

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

2 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

yer come on guy "give them slack" it not like they mess it up almost every update, is it, come on!!  we are "enter unknown and new territories of what is possible" yer thats right, so lets no ask them to test it first, O no, just release it and be thankful guys...come on!!!🙄

😅

Absolutely, I would even pay for having such a sim on my computer ! hmmm.. wait a minute...

• Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

3 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

"enter unknown and new territories of what is possible"

The programming Gods have descended on earth, kneel to them blasphemous creatures! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

7800X3D | 32 GB DDR5-6000 | RTX 3090 | Acer Predator X34P GSync | Tobii Eye Tracker 5 | Completed all achievements 😛 https://i.postimg.cc/DyjR8mzG/image.png

Awesome timing with this latest set of bugs too. It is holiday week here in the good ol' USofA. I would guess many simmers would be off this week..

1 minute ago, RICHUK said:

Awesome timing with this latest set of bugs too. It is holiday week here in the good ol' USofA. I would guess many simmers would be off this week..

I wonder if they will break some more things for Christmas? 

• Like 2

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

8 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Well, I hope it's not the snow!  

• Like 2

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

1 hour ago, MrFuzzy said:

We are all different.

Hopefully 😅 ! Anyway, I can like this sim  quite a bit and be frustrated by a poor management of priorities which degrades the product with each update for reasons which have not much to do, IMHO, with the capacity of the developing team. It is not incompatible. 

• Like 2

Dominique

1 hour ago, Bobsk8 said:

They'll probably make some ridiculous flying Santa and reindeers thing free for everyone. 

"Look at this, so shiny and nice!"

.. meanwhile the bugs are not fixed until February. It took them months to realize they had screwed up color banding in SU5, despite it being reported many times on zendesk.

• Like 4

R7 5800X3D | RTX 4080 OC 16 GB | 64 GB 3600 | 3440x1440 G-Sync | Logitech Pro Throttles Rudder Yoke Panels | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift S
Experience with Flight Simulator since early 1990s

32 minutes ago, Republic3D said:

They'll probably make some ridiculous flying Santa and reindeers thing free for everyone. 

"Look at this, so shiny and nice!"

.. meanwhile the bugs are not fixed until February. It took them months to realize they had screwed up color banding in SU5, despite it being reported many times on zendesk.

Known issues: accidentally reverted the palette to 16 colors. To be fixed in 20022.

Preview of MSFS Christmas 2021 Edition:

image.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

7800X3D | 32 GB DDR5-6000 | RTX 3090 | Acer Predator X34P GSync | Tobii Eye Tracker 5 | Completed all achievements 😛 https://i.postimg.cc/DyjR8mzG/image.png