Sign in to follow this  
pmplayer

Hotfix ?

Is a hotfix in sight for SU7, anybody knows something about it..🤔

Should be, i would say - ( missing thrust revers on some joysticks that have worked before with flawless, ground cloud layer/ weather, TrackIR and a lot more but this seems about the issus with the major priority.

cheers 😉

• Like 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Haven't heard anything but more than any update this one needs it.  The weather and ATC engine is jacked.

• Like 2

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

There's a thread over at the MSFS Official Forums where you can vote for such a Hotfix. Much needed!.

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

6 minutes ago, edpatino said:

There's a thread over at the MSFS Official Forums where you can vote for such a Hotfix. Much needed!.

I will do ASAP, have to look for the thread but that seems not a big problem - Thanks !

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

The silence, yet again, is deafening from the Devs regarding the issues immediately faced after SU7 was released. It seems they like to bury their heads in the sand in the vain hope we'll go away, not this time, I'm shouting the need for a Hotfix from the roof tops.

• Like 8

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

It will be issued on the Twelfth of Never. 😁

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

5 minutes ago, MarcG said:

The silence, yet again, is deafening from the Devs regarding the issues immediately faced after SU7 was released.

People's  overblown expectations never cease to amaze me.

SU7 was released at 17:00 local time for the Dev's on Thursday. That is usually at the end of their workday. And I'm pretty sure Saturday and Sunday are not workdays.

So that leaves only one day after release to react to issues showing up.

We now have 13:00 local time at their office on the following Monday.

How fast do you expect a reaction?

• Like 22
  • Upvote 2

Yes please! 

TrackIR bug.
Settings resetting to basic.
The Haze (is it misinterpreting the METAR?).
and while they are at it, they could throw in the fix for the cloud colour banding that they discovered a day before SU7, and said it was an easy fix - that would be nice! :smile:

I am sure there are more.  There are some freezes under certain circumstances, and some of the camera views are messed up in the new GOTY aircraft.
I also get a strange stutter / jump now when looking directly North it seems.  Had this in Austria, Sedona, St. Barts.
Can it be a coincidence?  Or is it one of those quirky bugs?  Noticeable more when outside the aircraft and rotating the view - was smooth as silk before - strange!

On a positive note, I have been flying lots (more than normal) and not had one CTD.  So they nailed some stability issues.

Edited by bobcat999
  • Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

5 minutes ago, Farlis said:

SU7 was released at 17:00 local time for the Dev's on Thursday. That is usually at the end of their workday. And I'm pretty sure Saturday and Sunday are not workdays.

You have a point... except that I am sure they knew about many bugs already and could have  prepar3d  prepared some statement beforehand 😋 !

• Like 3

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

I decided to skip every other update so we'll see what SU8 brings.

Not a biggie for me because while I Luv MSFS I get bored with computer games in general.

Regards

bs

Edited by bean_sprout

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

19 minutes ago, Farlis said:

Fair point indeed. However my expectations were for a sim update. They released this update (down date, or what is the opposite 🙂) knowing full well that it was breaking Track IR. And surely they saw the entire planet had become a fog filled susspool. So whatever my expectations were, SU7 shattered them. A hotfix is needed for SU7 more than any update prior. People have way more time off to “sim” in December with the holidays, so please Asobo, don’t leave us hanging until 2022!

Edited by RaptyrOne

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

19 minutes ago, Farlis said:

Immediately, if they played their own Sim for just 10 minutes they could see the needs for a Hotfix and therefore communication. The mouse in VR bug is proof of their inept ability to fix even the most simplistic of bugs, and they think it's ok to put in the Known Issues section. 

Besides it's not just this update where they've been radio silent, it's happened far too often in the past when alarming issues have been raised by the community within minutes of an update.

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

8 minutes ago, RaptyrOne said:

knowing full well that it was breaking Track IR

Is TrackIR broken? I did have to go through the unimaginable inconvenience of binding a toggle for on/off after the update, but other than that it’s still working for me.

• Like 7

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

Why are flight simmers like this? Silence is deafening? Twelfth of Never? What!? We're talking about the same Asobo that is the most transparent AAA dev in the business? The same dev that has released multiple hotfixes in the past? Guys, stop it. It is not a good look.

• Like 27
  • Upvote 2

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

2 minutes ago, Krakin said:

Silence is deafening? Twelfth of Never?

I have a feeling once the threads with all-caps titles have been exhausted, some of them are actually going to hold their breath until they get what they want.

Edited by scotchegg
  • Like 6

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea