Sign in to follow this  
ca_metal

FSLTS - Live Traffic using Flightradar24

6 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

That’s what I meant specifically the Air Canada Express ones

Better for performance.

Also they're old liveries.

There's no CRJs listed in the credits for FSLTL, shame.

Edited by Tuskin38

3 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

Better for performance.

Also they're old liveries.

There's no CRJs listed in the credits for FSLTL, shame.

Also no ATRs. But they will come eventually I guess. But having GA traffic is awesome.

• Like 2

7800X3D@H170i // Msi RTX 4090 Trio // 32GB DDR5 6000mhz CL30 // 2TB + 1TB Nvme
Dell 27" 2127DGF - 1440p - Gsync - 165hz 
Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus // TCA Quadrant Airbus // TFRP T.Flight Rudder Pedals // Logitech Flight Multi Panel

47 minutes ago, bbking said:

I don't mind to pay for it. FR24 is very accurate. Nice combo with live traffic Eham!!

It looks like they have a basic membership which is free,  https://www.flightradar24.com/premium?utm_source=website&utm_medium=nav&utm_campaign=menu_subs

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

will be nice to see what data of FR24 they use and how the access will work.

ToU of FR24 are very strict when it comes to use the the data in an external software....

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

This looks awesome! Looks like what everyone has been wanting, doesn’t it?

• Like 1

/ CPU: Intel i7-9700K @4.9 / RAM: 32GB G.Skill 3200 / GPU: RTX 4080 16GB /

RW Freight Pilot

Looks cool, only thing I'm missing from AIG (except more 737800 liveries for the KLM fleet :P) is PBR.. and this trailer reminds me why again.

To be clear, I love AIG..I'm sssooo happy it is there!

Victor Roos

11 minutes ago, Victoroos said:

Looks cool, only thing I'm missing from AIG (except more 737800 liveries for the KLM fleet :P) is PBR.. and this trailer reminds me why again.

To be clear, I love AIG..I'm sssooo happy it is there!

we are working on it, PBR for non glTF stuff was working before SU5 😉

• Like 1

Looks cool, I wouldn't mind to pay for it 👍

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

53 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

It looks like they have a basic membership which is free,  https://www.flightradar24.com/premium?utm_source=website&utm_medium=nav&utm_campaign=menu_subs

I am not sure how their data retrieval works, but as long as I know you need the business subscription to have access to their API and that comes at a cost of 499,- Euros. The question is, if they have a subscription for it and retrieve all the data over that one. I don't see how a basic memebership would help with that, considering that this is not a piece of software that will be provided by FR24 directly.

Anyway, looking forward for this since I can't see any real liveries when flying at VATSIM and AIG is too complex for me to install.

The question why Asobo still hasn't implemented that feature might have to do with licencing policies and approval of all the airliners (who have other worries at the moment through the pandemic).

Edited by 737_800

The one interesting item in the credits is that they referenced FSPXAI models, which to date, their has been no public release of glTF models except for a few static aircraft spotted in one third party airport.

Does AIG have any information about FSPXAI  glTF models?

1 minute ago, jabloomf1230 said:

The one interesting item in the credits is that they referenced FSPXAI models, which to date, their has been no public release of glTF models except for a few static aircraft spotted in one third party airport.

I think they have converted themselves the models. 

• Like 2

7800X3D@H170i // Msi RTX 4090 Trio // 32GB DDR5 6000mhz CL30 // 2TB + 1TB Nvme
Dell 27" 2127DGF - 1440p - Gsync - 165hz 
Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus // TCA Quadrant Airbus // TFRP T.Flight Rudder Pedals // Logitech Flight Multi Panel

The feature that caught my eye is the one that will allow to make an AI version of any of your payware aircraft. 

17 minutes ago, 737_800 said:

The question why Asobo still hasn't implemented that feature might have to do with licencing policies and approval of all the airliners (who have other worries at the moment through the pandemic).

Asobo/Microsoft needs to officially license every single model and livery from the manufacturer & airline. They said that many are amenable, some are less so. Also, they mentioned that they're working to make sure that the thing is memory efficient, since adding a massive bunch of liveries and model in your sim does eat a lot of memory.

That being said, as long as their live traffic is based on FlightAware, which is simply bad, it'll never be perfect. Hopefully, they'll recognize this and approach FR24. 

Edited by Abriael
  • Like 1

spacer.png

News Editor at Techraptor, previously at Twinfinite.

spacer.png

32 minutes ago, jabloomf1230 said:

Freeware FSPX are free to to be converted.

The models used are looking like they are based on the IVAO pack, at least based on the type of Airplanes, can anyone confirm this?

30 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

The models used are looking like they are based on the IVAO pack, at least based on the type of Airplanes, can anyone confirm this?

No. From what I can see they're not. 🤔

Edited by Abriael

spacer.png

News Editor at Techraptor, previously at Twinfinite.

spacer.png