Sign in to follow this  
Flysimware

FLYSIMWARE Cessna 414AW Chancellor Snippet 1

1 hour ago, ritz55 said:

- Is compatibility with the PMS GTN 750 planned?

I'm not aware of any plans to integrate the GTN750 into the C414 panel, if that is what you are asking.

Al

Edited by ark

2 hours ago, ritz55 said:

This looks great, I'll definitely want this one! I've got a couple questions for the developer(s):

- What engines are planned for this? Are they the stock engines or are you planning on having options for the RAM engines with horsepower increases?

https://www.ramaircraft.com/performance414a

- Is compatibility with the PMS GTN 750 planned?

https://pms50.com/msfs/

Thanks!

+355 lbs extra useful load.  That's an extra NFL lineman.  Not quite 2 of me though.  I ate too much over the holidays.

So DOES this have the RAM engines?

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

24 minutes ago, Mace said:

So DOES this have the RAM engines?

Here's a pic of what it say on the side of the actual aircraft that the Flysimware C414AW was modeled after. My understanding is RAM Series IV means 325HP engines.

Al

spacer.png

Edited by ark
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, ark said:

I'm not aware of any plans to integrate the GTN750 into the C414 panel, if that is what you are asking.

Al

We did. We wrote code for an entire different Autopilot, Transponder. We were going to include 2 GTN 750's. Sad part is they do not sync with the autopilot until Asobo allows software to hack the sim. But the glass gauge G500/600 for the primary instruments does not exist yet for this sim. And  i have never written one before. So we decided to focus on getting a single panel perfect since this new sim is very very challenging to dev for. So maybe one day we might make an expansion pack is RXP also makes a G500/600 for this sim.

Edited by Flysimware
  • Like 4

14 minutes ago, Flysimware said:

We did. We wrote code for an entire different Autopilot, Transponder. We were going to include 2 GTN 750's. Sad part is they do not sync with the autopilot until Asobo allows software to hack the sim. But the glass gauge G500/600 for the primary instruments does not exist yet for this sim. And  i have never written one before. So we decided to focus on getting a single panel perfect since this new sim is very very challenging to dev for. So maybe one day we might make an expansion pack is RXP also makes a G500/600 for this sim.

There is the TDS 750 GTNXi as an option.  It does now talk to the AP and shows CDI deviation etc.  It's requires a second monitor, touchscreen or hardware panel though for best functioning.  Technically it doesn't require that but works outside of flightsim as a 2d popup. 

If you were to simulate the PMS GTN version the tds version can be placed in the cockpit (in the spot where the PMS units would go) for visual reference only.

Here's the Carenado Seneca which supports the PMS GTN.  I then went ahead and made a relay (not my original mod just the work done to get it in the PA34),  which allows the TDS GTN Xi to function.  I am controlling the GTN outside of the sim on a 2nd monitor though.

51780728843_3a7297f9da_o.pngTDSSeneca by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

Edited by ryanbatcund
  • Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

WT are currently working on the 430/530 so at least we'll be able to use that in this airplane and fly all of the fancy IFR stuff. 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

14 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

WT are currently working on the 430/530 so at least we'll be able to use that in this airplane and fly all of the fancy IFR stuff. 

I agree - I'm happy about that.  I'm frustrated that RXP and TDS units are basically banned from cockpit interaction though.  It was a great system that pleased many users in previous Sims.

• Like 3

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Since this is the only pressurized twin I have a RL type rating for, it better be good 😄

This looks incredible and will for sure be a day 1 purchase. I can only imagine how good the Lear will be in MSFS if it gets the same treatment as the 414. Keep up the fantastic work FSW!

• Like 1

Jay

| PPL ASEL |
| i9-9900k | MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming Trio 24Gb | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E | G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 3200Mhz | 32' 4K HDR | Windows 11

Looking forward to this being released.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Love the lighting options.  Wish more developers would take advantage of the lighting coding.

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

We need to decide to include a transponder unit or use the built in unit. Or we can also include the original audio panel or use the build in unit. See samples and make a choice. 3D Reach is waiting for our decision so we can update the radio back panel.

Screenshot-59.png

Screenshot-61.png

Screenshot-60.png

Edited by Flysimware
  • Like 2

The version with both audio and transponder the GTN 750 units sit way too low. I think the best option is to just go with the transponder and place it under the GTN unit 1.