Sign in to follow this  
Flysimware

FLYSIMWARE Cessna 414AW Chancellor Snippet 1

7 hours ago, Republic DC9 said:

A sure buy from me...I just hope the plane keep comes with a paint kit that’s easy to use so that generous and talented painters can shower us with real world recreation of liveries.

The texture UV's made by 3D Reach are in 3 separate textures for good detail and very friendly to paint. The fuselage can be Load Files into Stack for photoshop as they align together the tail you have to just load separate.

Edited by Flysimware
  • Like 2

On 1/10/2022 at 12:48 AM, turbomax said:

is this for FSX or MSFS? the window frames seem way too thick, the yoke reminds me of FSX graphics?

Well it's in the MSFS Forum section sooooooooo........

• Like 1

Jaseman. Lovin it up here........

Catch us over at MassieSim32 -> https://discord.gg/B4buuHGhcr

2 hours ago, JaseMelbo said:

Well it's in the MSFS Forum section sooooooooo........

ever heard of

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhetorical_question

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.

Here is a paint kit sample that we will have available for PS so it makes it easy to design liveries. The tail section will also be included. Although it will not align to the fuselage. 

Cessana414-A-paint-kit-sample.jpg

Edited by Flysimware
  • Like 1

On 1/9/2022 at 5:48 AM, turbomax said:

is this for FSX or MSFS? the window frames seem way too thick, the yoke reminds me of FSX graphics?

What does window frames too thick mean?

I assure you that you jumped to conclusion as the video was in the dark. 3D Reach always does amazing textures and the PBR is almost perfect. I personally would say that we should increase the reflective value a little in my opinion. But the texture detail is HD and is a good match. Far from FSX.

Screenshot-30.jpg

Screenshot-31.jpg

• Like 8

I would'nt worry too much, there's always someone on here with  some gripe. ( you would wonder their motive) How anyone can compare what is clearly a massive improvement over XPlane or any other game/Sim is laughable. MSFS is light years ahead of the competition. Looking great to me.

Edited by Car147
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

3 hours ago, Flysimware said:

I assure you that you jumped to conclusion as the video was in the dark. 3D Reach always does amazing textures and the PBR is almost perfect. I personally would say that we should increase the reflective value a little in my opinion. But the texture detail is HD and is a good match. Far from FSX.

Screenshot-30.jpg

Screenshot-31.jpg

Wow!

May i ask you how far is this into development? Starting? Beta? or maybe........ testing the installer?? 😄

Juan Ramos

4 hours ago, Flysimware said:

I assure you that you jumped to conclusion as the video was in the dark.  But the texture detail is HD and is a good match. Far from FSX.

I apologize. you are right, I understand its because of a pressurized cabin,

the video was in deed to dark and low resolution and didn't do the actual quality justice. the screenshots is where the high texture quality became visible. cockpit and yoke still looks a bit too black instead of grey-ish

Edited by turbomax
  • Like 1

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.

2 hours ago, xender said:

Wow!

May i ask you how far is this into development? Starting? Beta? or maybe........ testing the installer?? 😄

Flysimware hopes to be able to release a Beta version in about 4 to 6 weeks.

Al

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, ark said:

Flysimware hopes to be able to release a Beta version in about 4 to 6 weeks.

Al

Sounds great!

Can we expect tip tanks too?

Juan Ramos

4 minutes ago, xender said:

Sounds great!

Can we expect tip tanks too?

No, I don't think so, it does have winglets, however. 🙂

Al

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ritz55 said:

This looks great, I'll definitely want this one! I've got a couple questions for the developer(s):

- What engines are planned for this? Are they the stock engines or are you planning on having options for the RAM engines with horsepower increases?

https://www.ramaircraft.com/performance414a

- Is compatibility with the PMS GTN 750 planned?

https://pms50.com/msfs/

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure it's the ram upgrade.  Not sure on the GTN but at this point I'd be happy with the GNS because WT is already working on those units.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

3 hours ago, turbomax said:

I apologize. you are right, I understand its because of a pressurized cabin,

the video was in deed to dark and low resolution and didn't do the actual quality justice. the screenshots is where the high texture quality became visible. cockpit and yoke still looks a bit too black instead of grey-ish

It's just the lighting in the sim.  It's shaded.  Real pic is sunlit.

• Like 2

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |