Sign in to follow this  
Alfrez

New GSX preview

3 minutes ago, Shack95 said:

Another noob question. Will the passengers „just“ enter and exit the plane or will they be sitting in their seats during the flight?

In previous versions, it was entering and exiting only. I suspect it will be the same as GSX is more of an airport environment enhancer than it is a passenger add-on.

Edited by MDFlier
  • Like 1

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

55 minutes ago, virtuali said:

(drum roll, another brand new feature ) SIMBRIEF Integration, showing info about your upcoming flight with the ground crew ETD countdown clock, just like the real ones.

That’s awesome 

• Like 3

Disappointing to to see there is no option on the passenger boarding path waypoint editor to add a custom location for where the fight breaks out between drunken chavs boarding a Ryanair 737 going to Dalaman. This would make it really realistic. Options for 'Drunken Haymaker' and 'Wigan Kiss' are missing too. 👊 🤣

For the ultimate in realism at Manchester Airport, they could add the option for the Jet 2 ground crew to remove the chocks from a Wamos Air A330 on stand 84 before the towbar is connected so it rolls back off the stand into the taxiway and almost collides with a taxying Jet 2 aeroplane and ends up with their wings interlocked (yup, this really happened yesterday). No damage, but it was close. This is viewed from the Aer Lingus A330 on Stand 108 which I'd just loaded and was getting ready to push. To be fair, I didn't exactly do a brilliant pushback on this thing either lol, it was alright, and safe, which is the main thing of course, but not my best by a long shot. Oops:

sIkHJuA.jpg

Jokes aside, this looks great. Looking forward to getting it.

Edited by Chock
  • Like 11

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

3 hours ago, omarsmak30 said:

Looks like the release is very soon according to here

Best news since Johnny and Amber's sentence!
😄

• Like 4

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

GSX out in weeks!? Great news indeed! FSDT has been putting a lot of work into this and I can't wait to see the end result.

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

The feature list looks very promising! I'm wondering if using the GSX requires interacting with any sort of external application during a normal flight or can I just put on my headset and let it do its thing?

15 hours ago, Rudderduck said:

You don't want 15 Omsi grandmas onboard your plane 😁

Speak for yourself!

Looks great but I wish you could add your own lighting with the program as airports are pitch black at night.

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

1 hour ago, MarkW said:

Does GSX come with a selection of different types of pushback vehicles? The default tug in MSFS is so oversized for small jets vs what is normally used in RW. 

It did in P3D yes and I recall it was pretty good at choosing an appropriate tug based on aircraft size.

• Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

…. An absolute gem and must have back in P3d. It most certainly will be the same in MSFS thanks to the FSDT team!

On 6/30/2022 at 1:19 PM, Rudderduck said:

You don't want 15 Omsi grandmas onboard your plane 😁

You'd be overwhelmed by the smell of lavender perfume. The masks would probably deploy requiring an expedited descent maneuver.

On second thought, maybe you do?

• Like 2

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

On 6/30/2022 at 2:27 PM, Chock said:

drunken chavs

Are you referring to drunk Chelsea supporters? 🤣

Edited by Drumcode

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |