Sign in to follow this  
Alfrez

New GSX preview

40 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

Do you remember this product from Aerosoft (I can't remember the name of it for the life of me) that we had to buy credits for to open up certain features? lol, wow that was so long ago...

It was called AES or Airport Enhancement Services. Yeah it seems like a long time ago.

• Like 2

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

6 minutes ago, cmpbellsjc said:

It was called AES or Airport Enhancement Services. Yeah it seems like a long time ago.

That's it! 😄

• Like 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

@virtuali How's it going Umberto? 🙂 I know the season isn't over yet, just checking in and getting a bit antsy. Any new previews? 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

In another thread he commented that it is expected to release later this month, of course with the usual caveat that anything can happen!

Dan Scott

On 7/8/2022 at 5:29 AM, Drumcode said:

Do you remember this product from Aerosoft (I can't remember the name of it for the life of me) that we had to buy credits for to open up certain features? lol, wow that was so long ago...

WDS. Wallet Draining Services.

• Like 4

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

On 3/11/2022 at 8:29 AM, nawarren said:

What I would love to see is the pushback walker plugged in to the A/C as the push takes place. It really is an immersion killer listening to a guys voice in the cockpit magically being able to talk! Not sure how hard that would be to do, but I'd hoped with the advances of MSFS that would be doable. Otherwise we will have to continue the nonsense of his voice appearing on interphone when he is nowhere near the aircraft and not connected to it.

That would be great, but in the meantime you can pretend it's a few years into a future where wireless tech has evolved and your immersion can remain intact.

Keep the blue part on top...

Ryzen 7800x3D | ASUS Rog Strix B650E-F | MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X | 64GB DDR5 6000Mhz RAM | 2x Samsung 960 M.2 SSD | 2x Samsung 850 SSD | NZXT Kraken x72 Cooler | EVGA 1000 PSU

14 minutes ago, Nuno Pinto said:

Oh, I lol'ed. 

• Like 1

Jacek G.

5 hours ago, Nuno Pinto said:

Yep that was exactly the flow with credits 🤣

• Like 1

André

2 hours ago, awf said:

Yep that was exactly the flow with credits 🤣

I never forget that lol 🤣

Edited by Silverbird

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

are we old school p3d users going to get a nice discount for msfs ?

• Like 1

MSI X670E Carbon Wifi, 7800X3D, TUF 4090 , X4 NVME's. OS on a 2TB 980 Pro , MSFS on " 2TB WD Black , G Skill F5 32 GB RAM ( 6000 allegedly) Corsair RM1000 PSU, Artic Freezer 280 AIO Cooler . Phanteks P600s Case ,TCL QM8B 50" 120/144 Hz TV, Warthog Stick and TCA Captains throttle ( full pack) Logitech / Saitek Rudder Pedals , Streamdeck XL / Streamdeck +

5 hours ago, sonny147 said:

probably not and I'm not even going to complain about it

• Like 4

Jacek G.

6 hours ago, sonny147 said:

I'd say a small discount (10%) would be fair for long term customers, but it's worth the money anyways. They redid every single model (persons, trucks etc.) for MSFS, so it's not a straight port or something.

4 hours ago, Fiorentoni said:

I'd say a small discount (10%) would be fair for long term customers, but it's worth the money anyways. They redid every single model (persons, trucks etc.) for MSFS, so it's not a straight port or something.

They could do a raffle too of a pair of licenses 😉

You know, I really don't expect them to offer a discount on this one. It's a completely new product that they've put a lot of work into. We know they provide frequent and constant updates, and it's been a long time since I've paid them for anything. It won't hurt my feelings if I have to pay full price for this version.

Edited by MDFlier
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440