Sign in to follow this  
Flysimware

Report Cessna 414AW Chancellor issues

Hi, I know it may be to early - but does anyone have any idea how to map the Logitech panels with spad.next for this aircraft? Especially the autopilot?

As I mentioned in the post over on the MSFS2020 forum....please get some Windex on that windscreen! 🙂

• Like 2

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

42 minutes ago, xender said:

What i think he means is that at the back of the plane there's some kind of texture that looks like a mirror. That was the first thing i noticed when i was looking at the cabin. What is that? a mirror? Some kind of metallic and reflective surface?

Yeah it’s a mirror. The real plane has that too to make the cabin feel bigger. 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

3 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Yeah it’s a mirror. The real plane has that too to make the cabin feel bigger. 

😁

Im yet to see one with a mirror in the back of the cabin. It feels weird!

Juan Ramos

4 hours ago, Flysimware said:

if you download the user manual from our main website product page you will see if you add weight to the seat station 7 i think this will add the 7th seat.

Thank you for that information.  But now I realize what I was looking at.  I wasn't expecting a reflective surface at the rear of the aircraft, so what I am seeing is a reflection of the cabin in the back wall.

8 minutes ago, jfwharton said:

Thank you for that information.  But now I realize what I was looking at.  I wasn't expecting a reflective surface at the rear of the aircraft, so what I am seeing is a reflection of the cabin in the back wall.

Exactly what happened to me.

I dont know if this is supposed to be like that. I really prefer a non reflective surface there.

Juan Ramos

Are we not able to open the baggage doors from the outside?  The snippet videos showed that ability, but I am not able to open any of the front baggage doors with my mouse.  I tried changing from legacy to locked mode for the mouse but still have the same issue.

The right and left tiedowns do not connect to anything under the wings.  There is a rectangular hold in the underside of the wings but no eyelits for the tiedowns to connect to.

I have the free PMS5 GTN installed and it shows on the instrument panel, but I don't see any way to change over to the GNS 530 or any other navigation system.

Just got the C414.. it is awesome! 🙂

Small issue.. the CFS2000A fuel computer has shimmering edges on the display that move around whenever the view point changes.. which is all the time in slightly bumpy weather.  On my 1080 screen this is very distracting!

Small thing with the TDS GTN750 startup.. HSI needles and flags do not show correctly at the test page.

First LPV landing.. the autopilot did not hold ALT long enough to capture the glidepath..

This is surely going to be a great airplane when the last rough edges are sanded off..

• Like 1

Bert

1 minute ago, jfwharton said:

I have the free PMS5 GTN installed and it shows on the instrument panel, but I don't see any way to change over to the GNS 530 or any other navigation system.

Try choosing another livery..

Bert

2 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

Try choosing another livery..

Ah!  Now I see.  For some reason I didn't see the designation in the listed liveries, just picked the color scheme I wanted and got the one with the correct GTN first time out.  Thanks.

Bought the plane, nice one!

Now, I like manuals a lot. Glad there is one. But the links to certain items are missing, or yet to be implemented.

Trying to learn the GMC 605 I will watch this video:

MS FS 2020 | I9-13900K@5.8 GHZ  | 64 GB DDR5 4800mhz |  ASUS TUF RTX 4090 O24G Gaming   | HP Reverb G2 | Navigraph | VATSIM | TPR Pedals | Virpil collective & stick | Honeycomb | 2023: Real life RPL MLA microlight trainee (Ikarus C42CS)

When I flip the switch to monitor a nav radio, for example the ILS at KEWR, I hear a strange repeating tone aside from the ILS ident.  Is this normal?  If so, is there a way to turn it off?

6 hours ago, Flysimware said:

First you must be within 2nm of the course to capture it in gps mode. This way you can use HDG mode to intercept at the direction you choose.

The ADF i see in your image is selected for the nav 2 radio. Was that the correct nav? I see no info displayed on the nav 2 radio.

Screenshot-22.jpg

I was in flight, and the GPS course was centered, it didn't follow the route. I was on the right track as well to the next fix - and was activated in the gps. The first picture was used to depict the GPS config. I did find that later the GPS was working on the GTN750, not the GNS530... Let me clarify of the ADF situation; It works, the needle just doesn't rotate, it points in the correct bearing to the station, but switching frequencies, for example, the needle instantly points in the direction of the other station without delay.

Edited by Sp33dM