Sign in to follow this  
Mets737

Milviz Cessna 310 Releasing May 4, 2022!

Just now, Milviz said:

We've sent it to them but I can't be sure when they will put it up for sale.

As it pertains to belly landings etc.... I'm pretty sure we'd have to code around the sims crash detection and that might be a hard ask.  I've asked the devs to assess.  No promises but we will look into it.

Thanks you for asking them. 🙂
Maybe they could look at how it works for the default planes? 

14 hours ago, Borgillios said:

I have not managed to feather the props, it does not work to just pull the prop levers all the way back. How is it done?

What do Milviz say about this?

Belly landings work.  (likely with crash detection off) No bent props.  We may add them.  Dual or single gear landings are not on as the sim doesn't seem to allow for this. 

Edited by Milviz

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by dual or single gear landings.  But I landed the 414A after emergency gear extension that did not lock the gear down.  The right main collapsed and the plane ground looped (very realistically) but it did not crash, so that is possible.

apparently, in testing, if crash detection is off, yes, it's possible.  Bent props are not, apparently, possible, as apparently, interpenetration causes serious flickering.  We're still investigating but this is not our priority right at the moment.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

I understand that it's not a priority for you at the moment.  For information though, I've just checked and my experience with the 414A was with the Modern flight model and 100% realism, i.e. crash detection definitely on at 100%.

It's out on the Marketplace now if anyone was waiting for that.

Edited by Tuskin38

1 hour ago, Tuskin38 said:

It's out on the Marketplace now if anyone was waiting for that.

My advice, get it from Milviz. Your updates will come much faster than with the Market Place. 

• Like 6

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

1 hour ago, Bobsk8 said:

My advice, get it from Milviz. Your updates will come much faster than with the Market Place. 

I agree 100%.

I also like avoiding the middle man and directly supporting the developer.

• Like 2

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I'm having serious issues with this aircraft right now.  At times I hear loud alerts sounding in the cockpit. I am not sure what is causing it. And even worse, all other sounds such as the engine etc cut out, and I just hear the alerts. I am using a VR headset, not sure if this has any thing to do with it, but I don't have this issue with other aircraft.

5 hours ago, Greazer said:

I'm having serious issues with this aircraft right now.  At times I hear loud alerts sounding in the cockpit. I am not sure what is causing it. And even worse, all other sounds such as the engine etc cut out, and I just hear the alerts. I am using a VR headset, not sure if this has any thing to do with it, but I don't have this issue with other aircraft.

Strange that you only hear alerts; maybe your sound settings are such that the alerts are much louder than everything else and your headset automatically adjusts the total volume?

Regarding the cause of the alerts, there can be a number of reasons. Common causes would be overspeed (generally too fast, or too fast with gear down, or with flaps down); flaps lowered while gear is still up; your speed is dangerously close to stall speed. Generally, even with flaps down, you should keep the speed above the blue line at around 105 Kts and only reduce speed further when you are almost on the runway.

I see you have a Youtube channel. If nothing of the above removes the alerts, you could post a video to show us what is going on.

Peter

6 hours ago, DJJose said:

Estoy de acuerdo 100%.

También me gusta evitar al intermediario y apoyar directamente al desarrollador.

Helping Asobo is also not a bad idea for further development of the simulator.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aglos77 said:

Helping Asobo is also not a bad idea for further development of the simulator.

How exactly do I do that by buying at the MSFS marketplace?

I thought that buying the premium version and not the basic version was a better way to support ASOBO.

I don't want to get off topic so there's no need to answer. I think the points have been noted.

31 minutes ago, DJJose said:

How exactly do I do that by buying at the MSFS marketplace?

I thought that buying the premium version and not the basic version was a better way to support ASOBO.

I don't want to get off topic so there's no need to answer. I think the points have been noted.

MS just like the other Shops (simmarket, justflight and others) takes a % of the money for addons sold at the marketplace.

For me (Germany), interestingly the 310R is 39,99 EUR incl. VAT at the MSFS Marketplace while I have read (no own experience) that it costs 39,99 USD plus VAT for Europeans if bought directly at Milviz.

So it could potetially cost the end customer a little less if bought at the Marketplace, depending at the USD to EUR exchange rate and the locat VAT.

Not in need of a twing prop, so I won't buy it for now. Just found the subject interesting.

Edited by darshonaut
  • Like 1

my African sceneries for MSFS : https://darshonaut.blogspot.com/p/msfs-2020.html

6 minutes ago, darshonaut said:

MS just like the other Shops (simmarket, justflight and others) takes a % of the money for addons sold at the marketplace.

For me (Germany), interestingly the 310R is 39,99 EUR incl. VAT at the MSFS Marketplace while I have read (no own experience) that it costs 39,99 USD plus VAT for Europeans if bought directly at Milviz.

So it could potetially cost the end customer a little less if bought at the Marketplace, depending at the USD to EUR exchange rate and the locat VAT.

Not in need of a twing prop, so I won't buy it for now. Just found the subject interesting.

"MS just like the other Shops" is not ASOBO.