Sign in to follow this  
Mets737

Milviz Cessna 310 Releasing May 4, 2022!

18 hours ago, Gerwil said:

I also backed them up and I hope when the time comes I can put them back because these are protected files/folders.

Find them here:

Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\milviz-aircraft-310\work

Found it, thanks! Was a different path than yours but that doesn't matter. Got a backup now! 🙂

• Like 1

To the members of the MilViz team who worked on this model: Congratulations! Just outstanding! I waited a long time for this aircraft and the wait was well worth it. To be able to fly an aircraft in this sim with in depth systems following the real world POH is a real treat! It is a dream to fly. I hope I have done justice to this plane with this Part 2 video. There will be many more videos with this aircraft.

Time Stamps in the video description if viewed on YouTube here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0ZGvYqf5o4&t=1181s

• Like 2

Lawrence “Laurie” Doering

Latest video at The Flight Level Ten Minutes of the F-14 Tomcat and Supercarrier - Launch - Mission - Recovery | DCS World | 4K

It has now been 16 days and we still Do NOT have a Songbird paint. What is with that?

Ryzen 7 5800 x3D, Asus Tuf Gaming X570 Plus, Geforce GTX 4080 F.E., 32GB Corsair PC-3600, 1TB Samsung Evo 970 nVME SSD, 1TB Samsung Evo 870 SSD, 500GB Samsung Evo 870 SSD

On 5/5/2022 at 11:55 PM, Pivot said:

Besides that, the TDS doesn't seem to have a bunch of the airports from FS20202 making The Skypark a real nightmare. Much less the lack of taxiways for these small airports it does have. 

As someone who used to use The Skypark all the time for GA flying in MSFS, I suggest trying NeoFly if you haven't already. You can choose to only fly to hard runways if you like, or you can go off the beaten path if you prefer. I haven't used it much yet but NeoFly seems to be a great mix between Air Hauler, FSEconomy and The Skypark.

Last night I was flying emergency rescue missions in the H145 helicopter across England and tonight, I've just passed my qualification flight for dual engine pistons, so that I can fly the Milviz C310R around England (and the rest of the world, wherever I want to go!)

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by toby23

Ryzen 5800X3D, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, Windows 10

On 5/14/2022 at 2:57 AM, Greazer said:

I'm having serious issues with this aircraft right now.  At times I hear loud alerts sounding in the cockpit. I am not sure what is causing it. And even worse, all other sounds such as the engine etc cut out, and I just hear the alerts. I am using a VR headset, not sure if this has any thing to do with it, but I don't have this issue with other aircraft.

I had an alarm that I couldn't figure out that would sound everytime I switched the battery on. It turned out that my gear lever was up. YMMV

Edited by toby23

Ryzen 5800X3D, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, Windows 10

Only with the systems depth in this airplane was I able to create this video. One of the most rewarding videos I have made. Video timestamps in the description on the YouTube site.

• Like 2

Lawrence “Laurie” Doering

Latest video at The Flight Level Ten Minutes of the F-14 Tomcat and Supercarrier - Launch - Mission - Recovery | DCS World | 4K

35 minutes ago, Doering said:

Only with the systems depth in this airplane was I able to create this video. One of the most rewarding videos I have made. Video timestamps in the description on the YouTube site.

Nice... I think it's safe to say that the Milviz 310 has the most realistic flight dynamics as of now in terms of GA aircrafts in MSFS (and certainly at par with some other birds out there). Will be interesting to see how the A2A Comanche does in the flight dynamics dept.

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

26 days now and I am still waiting on a Songbird livery for the 310.

Ryzen 7 5800 x3D, Asus Tuf Gaming X570 Plus, Geforce GTX 4080 F.E., 32GB Corsair PC-3600, 1TB Samsung Evo 970 nVME SSD, 1TB Samsung Evo 870 SSD, 500GB Samsung Evo 870 SSD

8 minutes ago, Mikeingreen said:

In that time...you could have learned to paint and do it yourself. 😁

That's how I started 20 years ago...it was an Austrian MD 80. 🤔

Took me a month to paint it...been doing it ever since.🤪

I would entertain painting it for you....but I don't have the plane.

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

47 minutes ago, Mikeingreen said:

That's disgraceful!

• Like 2

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

1 hour ago, Steve Dra said:

In that time...you could have learned to paint and do it yourself. 😁

That's how I started 20 years ago...it was an Austrian MD 80. 🤔

Took me a month to paint it...been doing it ever since.🤪

I would entertain painting it for you....but I don't have the plane.

This one is close enough: Sky Kings Cessna 310 Songbird (flightsim.com)

58 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

That's disgraceful!

Get on it 'Mate! 🙂 

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

1 hour ago, Steve Dra said:

Get on it 'Mate! 🙂 

I don't know what the attraction is. I mean, two shades of baby poo and white? Oh yeah, it has a naff crown on it. I was asked several times on the FSX/P3D versions and I wasn't moved then.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

5 hours ago, Mikeingreen said:

I'd write a strongly worded email!

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

23 hours ago, toby23 said:

I suggest trying NeoFly if you haven't already. You can choose to only fly to hard runways if you like, or you can go off the beaten path if you prefer. I haven't used it much yet but NeoFly seems to be a great mix between Air Hauler, FSEconomy and The Skypark.

I have been running a WWII era Neofly career in New Zealand. Started out with a Stearman down in the South Island and earned enough for a Staggerwing which I am still flying. Eventually hope to build up a varied fleet with c140 and c170s for the bush strips, a Boeing 247D for smaller passenger flights and eventually a Widgeon and Goose for water ops. Long term adding in the Connie and DC6 .

• Like 1