Sign in to follow this  
jason74

Just Flight 146 Professional Released for MSFS

I own the X-plane version but cant find how to claim my discount for the MSFS version. I got it from the xplane.org store

Jason Richards

I did say I thought the 146 would be the first one out though I wasn't expecting it to be quite this close 🙂

29 minutes ago, jason74 said:

I got it from the xplane.org store

That might be the issue right there.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

Got it. 

You'll get an email from Justflight on how to get a 10% discount if you have one of their previous version (P3D and X-Plane).

It seems to suggest this only applies if you bought a earlier version from their store

Looks good. Sounds good. That's all I know so far.

I won half the prediction lottery. I guessed that both PMDG and Justflight would release today.

Edited by RichieFly
one more thing
  • Like 2

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

If it performs as good as it looks, I think Just Flight may have upped the anti for add on aircraft in MSFS, at £49.99, I think it a fair price for such a sophisticated aircraft.

• Like 1

Asus Maximus Hero X11, Intel i9 10850k, 32gb Corsair Dominator ram, 2tb Corsair mp510 ssd  m2, Gigybyte turbo RTX 3090

Enjoy this one. It looks really good!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Could'nt resist KERching!

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

I only have one problem (besides the missing tutorial flight) but its keeping me from all the fun.

I can't get the elevator trim to map to my joystick throttle lever, a setting that works pretty much for every other plane I own. It keeps jumping from one extreme -100% to 100%, and misses all the per cents in between.

I checked the accessibility and assistance settings because I was playing with them a few days ago, but don't see any that are on.

23 minutes ago, dobee51 said:

I only have one problem (besides the missing tutorial flight) but its keeping me from all the fun.

I can't get the elevator trim to map to my joystick throttle lever, a setting that works pretty much for every other plane I own. It keeps jumping from one extreme -100% to 100%, and misses all the per cents in between.

I checked the accessibility and assistance settings because I was playing with them a few days ago, but don't see any that are on.

This may indeed be a bug, since I too was not able to map it.

27 minutes ago, flyforever said:

This may indeed be a bug, since I too was not able to map it.

I three and it’s a deal breaker for me. I’m not going to unmap my VelociyOne Trim Wheel which works fine with 110 of 111 planes that I have. Only this one. 

I have requested a refund. 

-B

A thing I notice is that you have to reload the aircraft after a control configuration change. Otherwise, the changed item will no longer work...at least with axis controls.

Throttles, for example. Maybe trim as well.

• Like 1

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

WT CJ4 FMS. Maybe there's a bespoke option but I can't find one.

2 hours ago, RichieFly said:

A thing I notice is that you have to reload the aircraft after a control configuration change. Otherwise, the changed item will no longer work...at least with axis controls.

Throttles, for example. Maybe trim as well.

I had the same experience. Very interesting indeed.
The airplane will fly very nice but still very rudder sensitive for its size and the same issues with the x-winds.
For some reason, the 414 is more stable and controllable in this aspect.

I9- 13900K- CPU @ 5.0GHz, 64 GB RAM @ 6200MHz, NVIDIA RTX 4090

I can't get this bird to the runway without the engines abruptly stopping. I'm not feeling this one much.

Richard Chafey

MSFS 2020, DCS

just flight emailed me back about the discount all you have to do is enter your serial from a P3d or X-plane version into the discount/coupon  section at checkout and it takes the 10% off

Jason Richards