Sign in to follow this  
Maxis

Beta 1.27.21.0 is out !

Well, this week’s development update is out. Apparently there’s some news coming very soon (TM) re: SU10 final release. 

We would like to give a sincere thank you to everyone who have participated in the Sim Update 10 beta over the last several weeks. Your feedback and reports have been very valuable in getting the update ready for it’s final version. Speaking of, we will have more information to share very soon about the release date for Sim Update 10.

We are also excited to say that we have a booth at the Reno Air Races this year. If you are attending, stop by and say hi to our team members!

MSFS Team

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/blog-september-15th-2022-development-update/542786

Edited by Cpt_Piett
  • Like 1

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

1 hour ago, Cpt_Piett said:

Apparently there’s some news coming very soon (TM) re: SU10 final release. 

I assume the news will be somewhat disappointing: that there won't be any news/update this week, but probably on/after tuesday 25th, when Nvidia will reveal their RTX 4090, simultaneously with the new driver fix we are waiting for.

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.

10 hours ago, hanhamreds said:

my VFR map hasn't worked for a few versions now - I hope this is resolved when the official update is released.

I removed the gtn750 from my community folder, worked for me.

Greetings  Kurt

MSFS, X-Plane 12

AMD Ryzen 9 3900x, 32Gb ram, RX 5700 XT 8Gb ram, 1TB SSD

47 minutes ago, jarmstro said:

There's an SU10 beta for the PMS GTN750 here

https://pms50.com/fs2020/gtn750/pms50-gtn750-betaSU10.zip

This fixes the VFR map issue for me.

Ok guys cheers, I’ll try this 👍

• Like 1

Ryzen 5900x - 32gb 3600Mhz RAM - Asus Strix X570-F Motherboard - ASUS TUF OC RTX 3090 - AOC AGON 32" 144Hz - LG OLED55CX5LB 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED - 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 + 2TB PCIe4.0 NVMe drive's - Samsung EVO 670 SSD 250gb - 2TB 3.5" HDD - Honeycomb Alpha Flight controls Yoke - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog. T Flight Rudder Pedals - Trackir

deleted

Edited by Nemo

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

I was a couple of releases behind, so I updated my Nvidia driver to 516,94. After I did that, I deleted sceneryindexes and flushed the shader cache and gave DX12 a try. It's working like it was back in the first SU10 beta again. It was running nice in DX12 with TAA. I'm currently trying DLSS and it also seems to be running well. Nice and smooth. This might not be THE driver we are waiting for, but it is certainly better than the one I had before (I didn't note the version... doh!).

As a side note, HDR activates reliably now. I haven't had to fiddle with it to get it working for 6 or 7 consecutive sim startups now.  

• Like 3

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

For those of you with butter smooth flying...do you care to list your nvidia settings?  I am always confused about what settings to use.

Thanks 

• Upvote 1

I’ve got the VFR map back, but it hits my fps hard - is this a known issue?

Ryzen 5900x - 32gb 3600Mhz RAM - Asus Strix X570-F Motherboard - ASUS TUF OC RTX 3090 - AOC AGON 32" 144Hz - LG OLED55CX5LB 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED - 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 + 2TB PCIe4.0 NVMe drive's - Samsung EVO 670 SSD 250gb - 2TB 3.5" HDD - Honeycomb Alpha Flight controls Yoke - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog. T Flight Rudder Pedals - Trackir

59 minutes ago, knich said:

For those of you with butter smooth flying...do you care to list your nvidia settings?  I am always confused about what settings to use.

Default nvidia control panel settings. Nvidia driver 512.77. SU10 DX11 TAA. Vsync 30 in game. 4K TLOD 400. In game everything maxed. Fly Baron G58. Only every installed G1000nxi. never installed any other mod. Last crash was 2 years ago after an update and that was fixed by deleting my rolling cache.

Edited by Maladoror
driver version
  • Like 1

Alienware Aurora R13, i9 12900K, Z690, 3080ti, 64GB DDR5, 2TB NVMe

20 hours ago, knich said:

Thanks 

These have worked really well for me. The only change I've made is that I have Low Latency Mode set to 'Off' now. I noticed some blurriness on things in motion with it on.

And I strongly recommend the latest Nvidia driver, 516.94. This one seems to have fixed the problem with getting the sim into HDR mode. It's just been working. 

spacer.png

Edited by MDFlier

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

I used MSFS with the last NVidia driver 517.22 (https://developer.nvidia.com/vulkan-driver ) which runs perfectly with P3D, MSFS and XP12.

This is nothing more or less than the default settings applied by NVidia for MSFS. In this image, the choice has simply been applied.

• Like 2

Best regards, Didier "Lagaffe"

Boitier HAF 932 / ASUS Z390 STRIX-F Gaming / i9 9900K / Cruxial Ballistic 32 Go à 3200 Ghz / Gigabyte RTX 3060 Ti / 34" Samsung FreeSync 21:9
SSD: Samsung 1To + 2 Cruxial 256 Go / Stockage : WD 4To et WD 2 To / Hotas Warthog and Throttle Cougar

This beta was the first one I have participated in. Will Sim update 10 install automatically? Or do I have to opt out of the beta beforehand? 

I am not so sure if the combination of DX12 and the new driver will be like the first throw of Beta SU10. 

The thing is, we didn´t test the combo AFTER several BETA update cycles have bin released. Hopefully this works. It will really depend on IF Nvidia did really fix the problems for thousands of users and IF Asobo did NOT make any CodeChange affecting DX12 or/and it´s memory management.

I hope we get what we like to see......but I am not so sure

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png