Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

iniBuilds A310 first impressions

55 minutes ago, abrams_tank said:

But yeah, the PMDG 737 is the gold standard for performance for a study level airliner.

Well, if you are willing to settle for low-rez jpeg textures and no interior modeling of the cabin.....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ricardo41 said:

Well, if you are willing to settle for low-rez jpeg textures and no interior modeling of the cabin.....

🙂

Was wondering when you would show up.. 🤣

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

1 minute ago, Espana Pete said:

I am dl SU12 on my PC and watching the videos on my Samsung pad with a 4G sim card so not using my WiFi connection 

SU11 haha.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Ricardo41 said:

... interior modeling of the cabin.....

The amount of detail they've put into the cabin is incredible, per their intro video you can control cabin mood lighting even lol.

• Like 1

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

Plane runs smooth for me but I also lock my framerate @ 30FPS (50%). 

• Like 3

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

2 minutes ago, peloto said:

SU11 haha.

One gets awfully confused very easily at my age 🙂

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X on ROG CROSSHAIR VIIl DARK HERO (AM4), Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 V2 OC and 32 GB Vengeance Pro Ram 3600MHz. DELL Alienware AW3420DW 3440x1440 and DELL U2414H

1 minute ago, Espana Pete said:

One gets awfully confused very easily at my age 🙂

That could happen to all, and I have to admit it, even to me haha.

4 minutes ago, lwt1971 said:

The amount of detail they've put into the cabin is incredible, per their intro video you can control cabin mood lighting even lol.

Pretty sure the guy with "PMDG-Derangement-Syndrome" was referring to the positive comment about PMDG and not the INIbuild. 

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

1 minute ago, Swe_Richard said:

Pretty sure the guy with "PMDG-Derangement-Syndrome" was referring to the positive comment about PMDG and not the INIbuild. 

Hehe ya saw that, was just commenting on the A310 cabin which I assumed he likes 🙂

• Like 2

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

oof the sounds are broken in multiplayer, the plane sounds like it's right next to you no matter the distance.

If you watch the inibuild video showcasing the A310 you can clearly see the stutters and the lag as he's panning around the cockpit, changing views. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, lwt1971 said:

Abrams, check out 737NG Driver currently streaming the A310, he just said his frame rates are only slightly worse than with the PMDG 737 or Fenix. So far he's really liking it. Need  to see more of course but wondering if FPS reductions like yours are specific to certain set of conditions. In any case good that ini are taking machine config details to investigate further. I'm away from home and won't be able to test myself until next week but given the server overload issues maybe that's best 🙂

1 big stutterfest as usual with inibuilds

Rig Specs; CPU AMD Ryzen 7950X3d, GPU AMD Liquid Red Devil 7900XTX 24GB,  Memory 32GB 2x8 3000 CL30, WD-SN850 Black 500 GB, WD-SN850 Black  2TB, Asus MoBo X670E D Hero, Be Quit Straight power 1200 Watt platinum. 18 Noctua fans , Aquacomputer Octo tempsensores, yes I am a PC freak.

watercooled 2 x360 rads noctua's push pull EKWB blocks for GPU and CPU 

Screen LG 34GN850-B  with freesync premium     

Textures shouldn't cause it by itself, I think these guys always fail to decimate their cylindrical renderings enough, hopefully they will fix it.
The passenger seats, windshield, and the outer parts of the plane likely have too many polygons.

However, you have to give them credit for one thing, the cockpit and interior look very good (too good).
Could also be all those switches they modeled, they seem kinda too rounded off (circles are an absolute FPS killer in MSFS).

Edited by Alpine Scenery

AMD 5800x | Nvidia 3080 (12gb) | 64gb ram

Really odd. I have about the same frame rate as with the 737 as i wrote in some other thread. 60-ish on ground, 80+ while flying.

Forgot to add, DX11, TAA and 2560x1440 everything on ultra but terrain and detail all on "100". DLSS does absolutely nothing to improve (it actually seems to worsen performance) and quality is noticeably worse.

Edited by Nuno Pinto
  • Like 2

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11