Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

ATR is out

On 5/6/2023 at 2:53 PM, qqwertzde said:

Second CTD in four flights. It always happens when I use the click spots on the glass instruments. 

It happens every time you use any of the click spots? Or only sometimes? Default livery?

6 hours ago, Fiorentoni said:

It happens every time you use any of the click spots? Or only sometimes? Default livery?

Only sometimes. The quicker I click, the more likely it appears to be. I mada another successful flight yesterday, being concious to click slowly 🙂

How are the taxi and runway lights on the ATRs, are they bright enough I'm asking?  I find myself flying 20% of the time at night and that will be a show stopper if not sufficiently bright. Thanks in advance.

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X

What is the fin light in the exterior in the downer of the cockpit left window?

16 minutes ago, peloto said:

What is the fin light in the exterior in the downer of the cockpit left window?

Maybe you mean the ice accretion probe? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I haven’t had time to watch any update videos. Did Hans fix the pitch sensitivity?

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

18 minutes ago, Peter Z KCLE_EDDN said:

I haven’t had time to watch any update videos. Did Hans fix the pitch sensitivity?

Didn’t have a chance to check it either but please see change list here

• Like 1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

1 hour ago, Peter Z KCLE_EDDN said:

What's wrong with the pitch sensitivity? I know some people quickly said something was wrong with it about five seconds after the plane was launched but the general consensus is that it is fine. An assessment i concur with after getting my hands on it myself.

Edit: There is something about the nose rising too early being fixed but I don't know what the context of that is.

Edited by Krakin

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

Looking forward to the update. Too bad it won't install for me right now but I am assuming its due to server load, Asobo etc etc.

I really love this plane! I hear the changelog is quite long. No manual, though.

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Dukes, Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

11 hours ago, martinboehme said:

Maybe you mean the ice accretion probe? 

Oh yes haha

3 hours ago, DAD said:

Didn’t have a chance to check it either but please see change list here

Awesome, much appreciated, Phil 🍻.

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

5 hours ago, Sonosusto said:

Looking forward to the update. Too bad it won't install for me right now but I am assuming its due to server load, Asobo etc etc.

I really love this plane! I hear the changelog is quite long. No manual, though.

I'm flying it right now. It's pretty good. A lot of the big bugs are gone already, but it's basically all bugfixing right now, no changes in the payload behavior. Airplane is a little less slippery now, but I did manage to peculiarly break the VNAV and begin an uncommanded descent below bug altitude (it went from ALT into ALT* and chased whatever random altitude until I turned it off, should have put it in VALT I think, possibly an echo of the STD altimeter bug).

So far, pleased with it. 

Edited by mspencer
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Krakin said:

What's wrong with the pitch sensitivity? I know some people quickly said something was wrong with it about five seconds after the plane was launched but the general consensus is that it is fine. An assessment i concur with after getting my hands on it myself.

Edit: There is something about the nose rising too early being fixed but I don't know what the context of that is.

I haven't flown a single real airplane that was nearly as sensitive as the ATR's vertical axis, I think I can judge this pretty well. I haven't changed my sensitivity settings yet and will wait until I try the patch tonight. 

Cheers,

Pete