Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

ATR is out

54 minutes ago, TomCYYZ said:

Are the Pilot & Co-pilot FMS's not synced', they do not appear to be. When I setup the Pilot FMS I thought the data would be automatically transferred to the Co-pilot side. I guess I have to manually setup the Co-Pilot FMS?

The second FMS is completely bugged, don't use it for now.

EDIT: "Second" as in co-pilot's FMS.

Edited by Fiorentoni
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, qqwertzde said:

How do you set the squawk code?

There's a radio page on the FMS, "RPS" or so.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, qqwertzde said:

How do you set the squawk code?

Press the SURV button above the throttles and it will show up on the MFD

• Like 1

Eddie
KABQ

FTSim just released a sound pack for the ATR for his patrons.  I can’t test it right now as I’m in the middle of another flight.

• Like 2

Gary

i9-13900K, Asus RTX 4080, Asus Z790 Plus Wi-Fi, 32 GB Ram, Seasonic GX-1000W, LG C1 48” OLED 4K monitor, Quest 3 VR

8 hours ago, Gilandred said:

FTSim just released a sound pack for the ATR for his patrons.  I can’t test it right now as I’m in the middle of another flight.

I don't find it, do you have a link?

Roland

MSFS my local airport release: LFOR Chartres-Metropole

MSFS Plugins RAAS (registered FSUIPC7 required)

MSFS FX for Objects & Landmark in France (Steam and smoke) and Aerial coverage for French nuclear sites

Anybody else having the trim issues that 'Into The Blue' talks about in his review video?

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

2 hours ago, roland_lfor said:

I don't find it, do you have a link?

If you’re a patron (member) of FTSim you will see it as one of his latest posts on his site.

I fired up the ATR just to see how it sounds.  It adds some more bass tones, but not as dramatic as the Q400 you’ll find over on xplane or P3D.  I’ve never flown on an ATR in real life so can’t attest to it’s accuracy.  I’m sure he’ll refine this more as he does with every other soundest based on user feedback.

• Like 1

Gary

i9-13900K, Asus RTX 4080, Asus Z790 Plus Wi-Fi, 32 GB Ram, Seasonic GX-1000W, LG C1 48” OLED 4K monitor, Quest 3 VR

Apologies if this has been brought up before...but I can't seem to find the answer.  Maybe I missed it in a tuttorial.

Is there a "hidden button" or process to get the Flight Director to go into a TO mode?  I.e., display the appropriate AOA for takeoff.  

For example, on the EMB135/45 the FD will display a 13 degree AOA for takeoff.  IRL the ATR also does this, albeit a lower AOA...I believe it's 8 degrees.  

Appreciate any help.

Edited by MNORM

Second CTD in four flights. It always happens when I use the click spots on the glass instruments. 

37 minutes ago, roland_lfor said:

Do you pre-select LNAV and VNAV before TO?

Thinking it may be reproduced by clicking the TOGA button on the throttle.  I'll give it a try.  

I guess one could manually enter it in pitch mode.

Edited by MNORM

Just wondering, for the 42-600, is the startup procedure the same or similar as the 72-600. I'm going to jump into the 42-600 and give it a try.

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I Gigabyte Z790 UD AX| MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker | 850W Thermaltake 80+ GOLD |

1 minute ago, TomCYYZ said:

Just wondering, for the 42-600, is the startup procedure the same or similar as the 72-600. I'm going to jump into the 42-600 and give it a try.

Yes

• Like 1

On 5/6/2023 at 2:42 PM, roland_lfor said:

Do you pre-select LNAV and VNAV before TO?

Stand procedure before TO in real ATR is: pitch mode engaged (2x IAS button), HDG engaged, LNAV armed.
After takeoff immediately hit IAS and then VNAV if you like, LNAV will engage automatically.

• Like 1