Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

Interesting Youtube channel with P3dV6 content...

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, BostonJeremy77 said:

Q400 is unique cause it doesn't exist elsewhere... XP included - FJS hasn't upgraded their fleet to XP 12.

Not true.  The FJS Q400 has indeed been updated to XP12 for quite some time now.

  • Upvote 1

Gary

 

i9-13900K, Asus RTX 4080, Asus Z790 Plus Wi-Fi, 32 GB Ram, Seasonic GX-1000W, LG C1 48” OLED 4K monitor, Quest 3 VR

 

Share this post


Link to post

He's the most delusional flightsim YouTuber I've ever come across. Dude said devs aren't working on V6 for "legal reasons" as if MS has bought them out. He also insinuated that MS compensated influencers at the 2019 press event. Waste of time if you ask me.

  • Like 9

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Krakin said:

He's the most delusional flightsim YouTuber I've ever come across. Dude said devs aren't working on V6 for "legal reasons" as if MS has bought them out. He also insinuated that MS compensated influencers at the 2019 press event. Waste of time if you ask me.

I watched some of it today. He has an answer for everything. He makes it sound like he knows more than developers. He even offered to do the work for them free of charge. If you have a point of view different from his he calls you a troll. 

Edited by Wise87
  • Like 7

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

Share this post


Link to post

B777!

Richard.

  • Like 3

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Wise87 said:

I watched some of it today. He has an answer for everything. He makes it sound like he knows more than developers. He even offered to do the work for them free of charge. If you have a point of view different from his he calls you a troll. 

It's weird and pathetic. I don't know why he thinks he needs to do all that. He's acting like he's the one actually getting compensated lol

  • Like 7

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

Share this post


Link to post

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, thats fine. To call me pathetic, delusional and a waste of time. wow

I guess thats the thanks you get for helping this website gain their addons into v6 (where I see others giving info out that will break your sim in the future) and still keep their sim flying with ease, as I have done for thousands already before in the past, as well as keeping your v5 safe for now if they want to still use it. I even got a warning from this website for telling people about that stream where all I did was HELP PEOPLE freely. 

I never claim to know more than anyone else or never did I say anyone was compensated for the 2019 event. Although the invitation had paid benefits giving to them as part of the presskit, I guess trolls be trolls tho as always for someone simply trying to help others. 

Dont worry, Ill keep it too myself ...... have an enjoyable time in your sims of choice and many safe landings into the future. o7

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, adam77 said:

I guess thats the thanks you get for helping this website gain their addons into v6 (where I see others giving info out that will break your sim in the future) and still keep their sim flying with ease, as I have done for thousands already before in the past, as well as keeping your v5 safe for now if they want to still use it. I even got a warning from this website for telling people about that stream where all I did was HELP PEOPLE freely. 

Come on let's just keep it pretty blunt and honest, you came here to ALSO promote your Youtube channel in hopes the remaining population of P3D users here would latch on and support you with clicks and likes.

I don't blame you for trying to strike while the iron is hot, but lets not act like it doesn't go both ways with you helping folks and also trying to grow your channel.

  • Like 9

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

Share this post


Link to post

Lets be real when you talk about P3D in streams it is like you are getting commission from them saying how good it is when in reality it is not and having to fiddle with registry's and not doing it an official way that developers ask.

Lets not also forget asking people to beg PMDG to re think about leaving the P3D market for the time being (Most likely won't go back to it) even when they said they won't be touching it.

P3D V6 is not much different to V5 in the grand scheme of things....  

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, adam77 said:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, thats fine. To call me pathetic, delusional and a waste of time. wow

I guess thats the thanks you get for helping this website gain their addons into v6 (where I see others giving info out that will break your sim in the future) and still keep their sim flying with ease, as I have done for thousands already before in the past, as well as keeping your v5 safe for now if they want to still use it. I even got a warning from this website for telling people about that stream where all I did was HELP PEOPLE freely. 

I never claim to know more than anyone else or never did I say anyone was compensated for the 2019 event. Although the invitation had paid benefits giving to them as part of the presskit, I guess trolls be trolls tho as always for someone simply trying to help others. 

Dont worry, Ill keep it too myself ...... have an enjoyable time in your sims of choice and many safe landings into the future. o7

You need to do better and take accountability for what you're doing. Don't try to downplay what we heard with our own ears. You may be doing good helping people get set up for V6 but your conspiracy theories and attitude towards third party developers is overshadowing it. I did not call you pathetic, I said your actions were and I deemed your content to be a waste of time if I have to hear you talking that type of nonsense. There's no need for that in your videos. Being passionate about P3D is one thing but trying to start controversy where there is none is quite another. You DID insinuate that the folks who went to the press event got special compensation aside from the tickets and hotel rooms being paid for. At least you haven't tried to deny the worst one of all where you said 3PDs aren't developing stuff on P3D for legal reasons......

  • Like 11
  • Upvote 1

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

Share this post


Link to post

Adam, you have become controversial for no other reason that I can discern except for your devotion to P3D and your efforts to help others reach a level of satisfaction. Now, to be frank, your scenery package did not work for me, probably because of installation errors on my part. So, that is on me, not you. I have found other ways to continue making P3D my sim platform of choice.

Chances are, at least at this point, I will not rush into V6, primarily because of demands it is likely to impose on my current hardware setup.  But that does not rule out future adoption if I become convinced it is worth the significant effort to update my computer to more current and compatible components.

I will still continue to watch your videos even if V6 does not apply to me.

keep doing what you are doing and ignore the trolls.

 

sherm

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post

Taken from PMDG forum of what Adam said.

"The fact is, there are hundreds of users if not over a thousand users for p3D who will be upgrading. So there is no reason why PMDG shouldnt make their aircraft available. I mean, they are the best Boeing devs out there and I think almost everyone has bought them already. Hence why sales have dried up because they sold them all.
There are also (as Randazzo stated) more users in the flight sim community due to MFS and therefore more potential customers.
I myself have been in contact (because of my YT channel) with over 30 people who came into this flight sim community from MFS and then decided to try and stay with P3D as it suited their needs.
If PMDG did make a statement to say, we are ditching all our loyal customers from the past who really stayed with us to make planes for the sim of what we believe will be the future, how will that statement sit with these new customers of MFS to help them feel secure that they wont do that to them?
PMDG has always stayed with P3D, the real question is, will they properly update them as they usually do or will they just make them work with minimal effort so we can use them and have brightness issues with the new atmospherics of the sim.

Do not know where you get that information from but the Navigraph survey says otherwise and so does PMDG figures. True fact that hardly anyone is moving to a new version of P3D they are moving to MSFS. 

If PMDG did make a statement to say they are ditching P3D which we know they will. People honestly will not care because they would not ditch them in MSFS since that will be the go to sim for how ever long. Look how long FSX was around, look how long P3D as been around for us simmers...... Time to move on for developers where the audience and money is and eventually the remaining people that did not go to MSFS will move over....

Edited by carlanthony24
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

But why I (and others) have to "move on"?


12400F - 32GB DDR4 - RTX4070 - 1440p G-Sync UltraWide - Sennheiser GSX 1000 - O11 Air Mini - 1TB NVMe + 2TB SSD - Windows 11 Pro - Prepar3D 5.4 and MSFS

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Juliet Alpha said:

But why I (and others) have to "move on"?

I should of clarified developers to move on. Like Its been pointed out they go were the audience and money is. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Moderators - recommend closing this one. People can readily find the content in question and the trolls are out in full force.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
×
×
  • Create New...