Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

A2A Comanche has been released!

And for those of you who want to switch to a new livery but keep the hours you have on the airframe, A2A posted instructions on how to do that as well (source: https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=150&t=75080):

Yes sure, just find the .dat file for the airframe you're currently using, e.g. "A2A_Piper_PA-24-250_Comanche_N822JH.dat" and copy and rename it to include the exact tail number of your new repaint.

For an MS Store install these files are saved here:

\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\a2a-aircraft-pa24\work

For Steam the path is:

\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\LocalState\packages\a2a-aircraft-pa24\work

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, yankeegolf3 said:

Hello,

I've not found the answer to this question yet: Are gear and flap overspeed damage simulated?

THX

I damaged my Flaps when I used them when going too fast so tick that box (not tried the gear yet!)

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

Autopilot response in turbulence is really poor - at times the aircraft can't follow a course without banking 45 degrees left and right.  Is this normal expected behaviour in turbulence?

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

36 minutes ago, MrBitstFlyer said:

Autopilot response in turbulence is really poor - at times the aircraft can't follow a course without banking 45 degrees left and right.  Is this normal expected behaviour in turbulence?

I had some pretty turbulent flights over mountains today, and saw no strange behavior. Certainly no banking with steep turns. 

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Just a PSA to everyone in the Northern hemisphere to watch their density altitude in the coming days - pretty hot out there...

Edited by Stoopy

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

55 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

I had some pretty turbulent flights over mountains today, and saw no strange behavior. Certainly no banking with steep turns. 

She holds altitude fine, but in heading or trk hi modes she banks 45 degrees left/right and goes off course by as much as 40 degrees. 

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

1 hour ago, MrBitstFlyer said:

She holds altitude fine, but in heading or trk hi modes she banks 45 degrees left/right and goes off course by as much as 40 degrees. 

You got something drastically wrong with your setup.

• Upvote 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

2 hours ago, Stoopy said:

Just a PSA to everyone in the Northern hemisphere to watch their density altitude in the coming days - pretty hot out there...

In the coming days? It's been over 100 in DFW since like May. 🤒

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

2 hours ago, kiwikat said:

In the coming days? It's been over 100 in DFW since like May. 🤒

How I wish that were the case here!😀 Cold and rainy.

9 hours ago, MrBitstFlyer said:

I didn't see that during a bout of nasty turb'. 

Are your turbulence settings at 'realistic' in the sim and at 'medium' in the Comanche ? Everything was OK during the walkaround ?

Anyway, as Bob said few days ago, A2A is very active on its forum to help users. Posting there is always a good idea when one has strange behaviour like that. 

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

3 hours ago, jarmstro said:

How I wish that were the case here!😀 Cold and rainy.

Let me put this way. This morning I tried to drive a plastic stake into the garden ground. I couldn't because I don't have a sledgehammer. This is how much rain we have had for weeks.

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

17 hours ago, Michael Moe said:

Hi , anyone remembers how to change Fahrenheit to celcius? Kg vs lbs is found.

Also where do i connect the GPU?

Thanks Michael Moe 

Got it , settings in MSFS to hybrid did it.

Electrical page has an option to charge the battery.

Michael Moe 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Regarding turbulence i have it at Realistic and at 20% in the Comanche. Did a KRNT -CYVR yesterday and it was quite turbulent. Also felt some stutters but suspecting rhe Canada WU and Samscene. 

Do you disable the Canada WU?

Thanks Michael Moe 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

21 hours ago, Ron Attwood said:

Here's a strange thing. I noticed last night that that sticker had gone! I thought, briefly, that it was a plane by plane thing, but of course not. I've not seen an update.

Are you sure the sticker's adhesive hasn't dried out and it's lying on the cockpit floor ? This is Accusim, you know.

• Like 4

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org