Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

patrice_bambou

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by patrice_bambou

  1. It seems that the new NVidia driver (546.65) does not allow the FG mod working. The option has disappeared from the MSFS options screen. It this right or not? Thanks.
  2. Hi Maarten, One thing to notice with this version: The green/blue ILS arrows disappear sometimes from the map (they are not always displayed). Unchecking/checking the option does not solve the problem (some are displayed, others, not) I switched back to the previous version and it does not seem to have this problem. Thanks. Patrice.
  3. Which version number is it, Maarten? Patrice.
  4. Very nice shots, Mike. The VC is very crisp. No doubt, this is a fantastic bird. Will get the P3D version surely. Patrice.
  5. Hi, On the desktop, I use native resolution. In P3D I use DSR. In this case, when you close P3D, it automatically reset to the desktop resolution. But in case of P3D crash (OOM for instance), you have to reset the resolution manually using Nvidia control panel. Patrice.
  6. Hi, I also use MT6 and am very satisfied. Contrary to UT2 (I used it on FSX) that was very poor regarding AI planes presence, and also all the Ai traffic schedules files added made the simulator loading very long. Nothing like that with MT6: I get plenty of planes in any airport, planes also in the sky, moderate cost on fps Regarding AI traffic, I have a question: what does exactly the traffic optimizer do? Patrice.
  7. Hi, I am using the tool since today. I use an iPad for this and it works. But I have some problems listed below: 1. When accessing the B777X options regarding colors, colors appear on the CDU of the airplane in the virtual cockpit, but not on the remote CDU. As a consequence, we cannot see what are the changes (as colors are coded RGB), apart regarding in the virtual cockpit. 2. In the same idea,the button for brightness adjustment seems not working and when we use the one of the virtual cockpit, it displqyes grey squares on the CDU of the cockpit, but "é" symbols on the remote CDU. Can this be fixed? Thanks. Patrice.
  8. Hi Maarten, At start, SLX loads NOAA data. I use active sky as weather tool and this is indicated in the p3d profile (directory, weather tool). In the manual, it is indicated to uncheck an option in Tools → Settings → General → Enable Data Exchange with FS Global Real Weather. But i see nowhere to do this. So how to avoid these NOAA data loading and where is this option? Thanks. Patrice
  9. Will this combination work with no issues? I use P3D V3 Thanks. Patrice.
  10. 70% is almost the same as eye viewpoint Patrice.
  11. Me too. I just ignored the message but does not know about the consequences. Maybe Someone knows the answer... patrice
  12. One thing is sure: If PMDG don't go to P3D soon, they will be in a very delicate position... P3D V2.0 with DX11 is coming next week and I see here and there that there will be a rush to this new SW. It seems that in fact P3d is becoming mature and it is the beginning of the end for FSX... Just my opinion. Patrice.
  13. For FSX: The order as they appear in my scenery.cfg: Paris VFR pack (FlightParis VFRPack) (Above) Paris City pack (FlightParis CityPack) Paris Scenery (FlightParisBP_SC) Paris Landclass (FlightParisBP_LC) (Below) Patrice.
  14. Thanks Lyn, I got the #26 version and installed it with no problems (for the moment).
  15. Hi Lyn, My case is not described in post #9, so why I ask the question. And what about waiting for the next version instead of using the #24? Thanks. Patrice.
  16. Hi I installed DX10 Scenery fixer in a directory NEAR FSX one, not inside FSX one, and FSX is installed on a separate SSD with "L:" letter. as follows: " L:\fsx L:\DX10SceneryFixer " So, how do I proceed to install the new version? Do I need uninstalling the libraries and then unistall the program? Or may I install the new version above the current? By the way, is it better to wait for 1.1 25 update? Thanks. Patrice.
  17. Hi Robin, Could you explain more what file types are these landclass files? Personnally, I have only "bgl" files in this dubai scenery folder, so what files are to be moved? Regards. Patrice.
  18. Bonjour, Finalement en faisant un vol avec la pluie, le fichier est bien créé. Mais sans autres modifs que les shaders de Steve, je n'ai pas l'effet parapluie dont on parle. En tous cas, ca marche comme çà et c'est très bien. Patrice.
  19. Bonjour Jean Paul, Je viens de faire la manip pour l'effet parapluie le pb c'est que je n'ai pas de fichier "Rain40.fx_0x4700000000000000_0x0f" dans le répertoire que tu cites J'ai fait les modifs de Steve (version 3.2.2) Ai-je loupé quelque chose? Mon FSX est sur un disque "L" dédié. Merci. Patrice.
  20. I have currently this option (DisablePreload=1) in my fsx.cfg file, as I use "Xtreme FSX PC" tool that has this option checked in the profile I use in this tool.
  21. Hi linux731, Yes I changed the default flight as one with 737 ngx house livery, departure from Rennes, clear weather (I selected this one as default flight in the free flight screen)Hi nikita,to get this you go to control panel >> system and security >> maintenance center >> display reliability history >> choose a crash related to fsx (find them thirst, according to date time) on the diagram, choose in the displayed list and click on "display details" >> you get these information.I have also to say that this is the first crash from this plane since I got it. For the moment, never seen it again (but I have done few flights since though).
  22. Hi,Thanks for your ideas, butTabs, what I do is loading fsx, PMDG 700 NGX WL house is my default flight, so I change to another livery (from the fsx welcome screen), and fliy. So, this si very typical situation.Linux731, yes, I kept the liveries as is when installing the sp1b. I resinstalled them afterwards as indicated by Robert.
  23. No comment? suggestion? idea?
  24. Hi all,I just made the upgrade from SP1 to SP1b.I did not uninstall the liveries before SP1b.I just executed the installers and then reinstall the liveries, as the new livery manager proposed to delete and reinstall all liveriesOn a small test, I got one crash with the 700WL with Virgin livery, the details are as follows:Nom de l’application défaillante fsx.exe, version : 10.0.61637.0, horodatage : 0x46fadb14Nom du module défaillant : PMDG_737NGX_2.dll_unloaded, version : 0.0.0.0, horodatage : 0x4c1b5e4fCode d’exception : 0xc0000005Décalage d’erreur : 0x5bdeea9dID du processus défaillant : 0x18fcHeure de début de l’application défaillante : 0x01ccb7258abfee0eChemin d’accès de l’application défaillante : L:\fsx\fsx.exeChemin d’accès du module défaillant: PMDG_737NGX_2.dllID de rapport : 679fdc63-231a-11e1-828e-f46d04e36ad9for those who read english onlyName of the faulty application fsx.exe, version : 10.0.61637.0, timestamp : 0x46fadb14Faulty module : PMDG_737NGX_2.dll_unloaded, version : 0.0.0.0, timestamp : 0x4c1b5e4fException code : 0xc0000005error shifting : 0x5bdeea9dID of faulty process : 0x18fcstarting hour of the faulty application : 0x01ccb7258abfee0ePath to faulty application : L:\fsx\fsx.exePath to faulty module: PMDG_737NGX_2.dllReport Id : 679fdc63-231a-11e1-828e-f46d04e36ad9The flight was a simple one I start always from Rennes airport (LFRN), no flight plan, just autopilot flying.I never saw this before. The crash made fsx to close, no W7 error. The crash occurred after almost 15 minutes of flight.I restarted the same filght again, and then no problem.I run fsx on W7 x64 16 GB RAM core i5-2500K at 4.6 Ghz,Patrice.
  25. Did you also overclock your processor: this one can do it very easily. Because you have a very good graphic card.By the way, how much memory in graphic card? what version of windows?Patrice.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.