Sign in to follow this  
timest

KSLC - REX Worldwide Airports HD

Our team just completed KSLC, our first detailed airport for REX Worldwide Airports HD.

KSLC, along with the many others that follow will be freely available to all REX Worldwide Airport HD customers to enjoy. 

Cheers!

KSLC01.jpg

KSLC02.jpg

KSLC03.jpg

KSLC04.jpg

KSLC05.jpg

KSLC06.jpg

KSLC07.jpg

KSLC08.jpg

KSLC09.jpg

KSLC10.jpg

KSLC11.jpg

KSLC12.jpg

KSLC13.jpg

KSLC14.jpg

KSLC15.jpg

KSLC16.jpg

KSLC17.jpg

KSLC18.jpg

KSLC19.jpg

KSLC20.jpg

• Upvote 1

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

I dont get it...is it custom airports from REX?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

I don't think so; all they did was take the existing airport and change the textures (i.e. skin) of existing buildings, which is all REX HD Airport actually does.  This should NOT be confused with payware airports...

Matt King

Hi Ron,

There are a list of airports in the sim that have been originally developed by ACES as higher quality building models and other items etc. With REX Worldwide Airports these airports were enhanced throughout, however many of the main building were not affected. We are developing all of these airports with higher quality content, as can be seen in the above screenshots. We will be releasing these to our customers as they become available, and of course free of charge.

• Upvote 2

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

Hi Ron,

There are a list of airports in the sim that have been originally developed by ACES as higher quality building models and other items etc. With REX Worldwide Airports these airports were enhanced throughout, however many of the main building were not affected. We are developing all of these airports with higher quality content, as can be seen in the above screenshots. We will be releasing these to our customers as they become available, and of course free of charge.

Cool, but it doesnt include any AFCAD changes right?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Cool, but it doesnt include any AFCAD changes right?

Probably not, however if you use a newly created AFCAD, it will work with REX WWA-HD.

HERE is the list of airports Tim alluded to in his post above.

• Upvote 1

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Now thats what I'm talking about great shots and looking forward to it big time  :dance:

• Upvote 1

Rich Sennett

This is fantastic!. Congrats to a great developer!

Cheers, Ed

• Upvote 2

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Because this post I bought Rex Worldwide just few minutes ago.

• Upvote 1

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

This pushed me over the edge! I just went and bought Worldwide Airports HD.

Yeah, I was on the fence but I going to take advantage of the sale that's on right now. Those screen shots look really good.

• Upvote 1

NAX669.png

Excellent work!  Will greatly enhance the upgraded Microsoft airports such as KLAS, KLAX and KPHX.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.