Sign in to follow this  
Poppet

Prepar3D V3.4 Hotfix 2 Released v 3.4 ( 19475 )

Has someone tried the hf2 with the F1 GTN?. Compatible?.

Cheers, Ed

The f1GTN updater is now available for the HF2 version/

bob

For those interested/affected, the latest FSDT modules (couatl, bglmanx) will work with the new P3Dv3.4 hotfix2, according to this:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,14704.0.html

Cheers, Ed

The f1GTN updater is now available for the HF2 version/

bob

Woooah, thanks. It seems now that the only one remaining would be the ObjectFlow by ORBX.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Woooah, thanks. It seems now that the only one remaining would be the ObjectFlow by ORBX.

That's right, had an update to the libraries when I opened FTX Central this morning that's all. the only other I'm waiting for is FSL-Spotlights.

bob

I prefer Physical Therapist Assistant  :wink: 

PTA 2.0 with 3.4.18 compatiblitly on site: http://1coder.ru/PTA/releases.html

Hi Yuri, thanks!. That was really quick!.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Prepar3D V3.4 Hotfix 2 has been Released and available to Download V 3.4 (18.19475  ) 

Releases Notes:   http://www.prepar3d.com/latest-news/

Sign In:  http://www.prepar3d.com/purchased_downloads/

Elaine,

Thanks, as always, for your very helpul notices/posts.  I usually get the notices from LM, but didn't get this one.

Best wishes!

• Upvote 1

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Hi Yuri, thanks!. That was really quick!.

Wait Ed.  That's not this newly released version of P3D.

I'm sorry yes it is.  Got confused with the '19' in there somewhere.

Prepar3D v 3.4 Hotfix 2 has been Released and available to Download .  Prepar3D v 3.4 (18.19475)  is a complete Whole Version of Prepar3D with all Hotfix's and Minor versions Included 

Please read the Release Notes and Operating System requirements  http://www.prepar3d.com/latest-news/

Moderators note: SLI users are strongly advised to read the entire discussion thread prior to making an upgrade decision

===============

Note: Only the Client Installer is Required to avail of the Hotfix 

To Update with the Hotfix (Client) Please do the following.........

First: Uninstall the existing (Old) Client in your Control Panel  "Programs and Features

Right Click on Prepar3D v3 Academic\Professional Client Click Uninstall

31399653180_b260874749_o.png

Next:  Sign into your Prepar3D Account,  Click the little + Sign to expand the Update Installers

Click the Install_Client.msi Installer to download, Navigate to your Downloads section,  Right Click on Install_Client.msi and Click Install,  When Completed  Restart your Computer 

30930722234_42506a52a0_o.png

===============

Action's to take after you Update with the Client 

*Note: These Actions are Recommended Not Required 

+ Deleting your Prepar3D.cfg

Delete your Prepar3D.cfg, When you Launch Prepar3D it will build a new Prepar3D.cfg returning your Graphic\Scenery settings back to Default, Simply go back into your Prepar3D\Settings and adjust your Graphic settings to your liking.

Right Click and Delete your Prepar3D.cfg

Location: Local Disk (C:) ► Users ► You ► AppData ► Roaming ► Lockheed Martin ► PreparD v3   Prepar3D.cfg

=====

+ Deleting your Shaders folder

Delete your Shaders folder, when you Launch Prepar3D it will build new Shaders (Graphical Code) Depending on your system the Shaders can take up to 2 minutes to rebuild again 

Right Click and Delete your Shaders folder 

Location: Local Disk (C:) ► Users ► You ► AppData ► Local ► Lockheed Martin ► Prepar3D v3  Shaders

==============================

You can check and confirm at any time what Version of Prepar3D You have Installed  ---) What Version Of Prepar3D Is Currently Installed ?

• Upvote 3

The MD5 on all of the files, scenery included, are different than the MD5 on the files I downloaded a few days ago.  Are we sure the client is all that is needed?

Yes,  to avail of the Hotfix the Client is all that is required 

Briefly had a quick look over the folders,  Going from (3.4.14.18870)  To  (3.4.18.19475)  The Gauges and Autogen folder has been Updated both of these are a Content Update only.  I haven't looked at the Scenery folders yet   

Briefly had a quick look over the folders,  Going from (3.4.14.18870)  To  (3.4.18.19475)  The Gauges and Autogen folder has been Updated both of these are a Content Update only.  I haven't looked at the Scenery folders yet   

You're awesome!

So far, the update is a keeper! Noticing a performance improvement over dense urban areas.

So far no crashes due to OOM? Has VAS recovery also improved? I am not yet brave enough to update since the OOM disaster of the release version of 3.4.

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

Be sure to disable FSLabs Spotlight and/or uninstall it prior to running P3D ... or else P3D will not start and you'll see Event Viewer log entry like this:

Faulting application name: Prepar3D.exe, version: 3.4.18.19475, time stamp: 0x5851bfd2
Faulting module name: FSLPreloader.dll, version: 10.0.61355.178, time stamp: 0x58164f92

Have to wait for the FSLabs folks to update for 19475.

FSLabs and REX/MILVIZ WX Radar are the only updates I'm waiting for, everything else is updated (Orbx, Virtuali, GTN750, AS16).

Cheers, Rob.

Wow that was fast. Big thanks to all the Devs :)

Greetz

MJ

My youtube blog________________________Prepar3D v2.5/v3

youtubefooter.jpg