Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG's BAe JS4100 Sneak Peek...

Guest Jack_BCN87

most definatly impressed.count me in for purchasing this once its out. prolly the first day.,Jack

Anyone going to answer me? This is my third time asking now and as I said earlier, the answer may well decide whether or not I purchase this product...

Anyone going to answer me? This is my third time asking now and as I said earlier, the answer may well decide whether or not I purchase this product...
Yes, framerates are higher than the MD11 or 747...

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Yes, framerates are higher than the MD11 or 747...
As expected obvious it has less FPS ;-) Great work Vin love the 3d stuff :-)Make sure to have 3rd party WX gauge space in that VC should be easy to do lol :-)

André

Matthew-Please spend some time reading the thread at the top of this forum that describes the forum posting/use guidelines.Pay specific attention to the fact that this is not a venue in which you should anticipate that a member of the team will answer any post you place in the forum.This is the fifth or sixth time i've seen you demand that someone answer your question.Do not make such demands in the future please. It is imperious and quite rude to assume that anyone in the forum should drop whatever they are doing in order to answer you and you only.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest 747-fan

Hi guys, long time forum lurker here.I'm surprised nobody's asked - but what about the Weather Radar? I've read that you don't want to model it. Is that the case? Will you for example enable us to install the RXP radar instead?It looks great by the way, more pics please :D- Tore Johansen

Hi guys, long time forum lurker here.I'm surprised nobody's asked - but what about the Weather Radar? I've read that you don't want to model it. Is that the case?
PMDG have announced, that they will not create a weather radar, the weather information in FSX is simply to inacurrate and a weather radar would only serve as eyecandy. Plus it eats FPS- Philip

Rob,Please Please Please ........Tell me the DOME LIGHT will work with the engines OFF!!!!!! :( I promise to buy it if it does.Peter Osborn

Peter Osborn

I'm surprised nobody's asked - but what about the Weather Radar?
They don't do weather radars for now, I think I was reading somewhere that the space for the radar display in this panel will be used for something else but I am not absolutely sure ...

They don't do weather radars for now, I think I was reading somewhere that the space for the radar display in this panel will be used for something else but I am not absolutely sure ...
It's for the 8-track tape player of course :( John Ellison

fsx-2009-04-14-20-25-25-18.jpg Is this Madeira airport?This VC looks great :).Carlos
Yep! This definitly LPMA and plane is moving on RWY 23! You can see 1 Portugalia plane either E-145 or F-100, 2 SATA Air A

That Virtual Cockpit looks incredible! Everytime PMDG releases a plane, I buy it and it becomes my favorite. In fact, I haven't flown anything else since the MD-11 was released. And now there's this plane, the J41. I have been looking so much for a plane that is meant to make you feel like you're the Pilot in Command - no fancy FMS and LNAV/VNAV stuff. And guess what, now I have that plane in front of my eyes!Looking forward to logging some serious hours in the J41!

Marius Petrascu