Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG's BAe JS4100 Sneak Peek...

I really wonder how this VC looks at night time... :( ...must be a thing of beauty.

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

I really wonder how this VC looks at night time...
Yea I agree, I night-shot showing the back-lighting of the new 3D gauges would very nice to see. My bet is the quality matches the gauges itself :(

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Guest pilotex2

wow amazing job PMDG team! Looking forward to the release of this bird.Keep up the great work! :(

Guest 413X3

you know i blame pmdg for making all other addons inferior (no disrespect though)i always find little things with other planes, but the pmdg 744 and md-11 are literally perfect!

I am not a big systems management "fly the plane exactly like it would be flown in real life" kind of guy, but I have always wanted to have a super accurate, highly detailed version of the Jetstream 41. Since I prefer to hand fly my planes, can I ask if this is something that can be done comfortably with the J41? Whilst it is considerably heavier than a plane like the Beechcraft Baron, I would like to think that it reacts relatively quickly to control and throttle input when compared to the small jets and larger twin turboprops.My preferred colour scheme would be the new blue and white Eastern Airways.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

...can I ask if this is something that can be done comfortably with the J41?
Why not? I have not heard of a single western designed modern day aircraft that would be uncomfortable for pilots to hand fly, including large wide-body aircraft.

Please provide the documentation as soon as possible. I can see it will require a lot of study time, and the sooner I get my head around it the better.Curt

Anything happening with the j41...Will you all release the manuals soon.

Hey guys im not one for rushing a programme but hows the J41 going?? Would it be to cheeky to ask for more screen shots of some add on liverys?? Many Thanks
We'll be posting some new screenies fairly soon, including some nice night cockpit shots (the J41 has 3 instrument lighting zones: main panel, pedestal and overhead, plus independant flood lighting), and some nice livery shots. Stay tuned!

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

It's good to have all the forums back! Any further update on the J41?

Guest craneduitre

and the 737 NGX ? :( Sebastien L.

No- this isn't a photo- this is an in-sim screen capture...fsx-2009-04-14-20-10-48-98.jpg
A little self-confident on your part... Looks like a normal VC to me.

Guest BlueRidgeDx
If you've ever sat in the cockpit of a J41, you'd be impressed. It's uncanny.Nick

how about a "new" 747-400 with a new VC and a 2d cockpit with Wide Screen support? sorry, i couldn't resist. happy flyin, Tim Wheeler
and a exterior model update :( !!Carlos Duran

Regards

Carlos Durán

Nope- thats a normal VChttp://www.joergkoenig.net/Flugberichte/ED...FSPIC_00034.jpgThis is from a well known and superb modelled A/C (also one of my favourites) but,....The JS41 is purely made from 3d (also the gauges)- look detailed... jammy yammy ;)btw. any news Pmdg guys? PLZ....

Reg

Klaus

from LOWG