Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG's BAe JS4100 Sneak Peek...

Great shots, Kurt. What are your computer specs?

Guest jlaine128

Not sure how much of the forum messages in the PMDG Support Forum others read but it was only just the other day July 2 when Ryan said that he was testing the beta installer for this project and it should be starting beta any day. So that seems a far cry from a dead project or the company having folded up.The aircraft looks great and will be looking forward to adding it to my virtual hangar.John Laine

EMB120, I agree. They do great work. If I was going to be picky, the only thing I don't really like is the textures for the tarmac on the apron area. It looks like gravel to me. But that is a tiny detail. Port Macquarie looks fantastic too. Only two hours drive from here.

Great shots, Kurt. What are your computer specs?
Thanks!I'm running a 2.4 GHz Q6600 quad core with 4 GB of RAM and an nVidia 8500GT video board.

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

Guest BlueRidgeDx

It's not often you see a J41 shut down with the props feathered. Otherwise, fantastic shots!Nick

What a stupid, ignorant thing to say.
Jeez mcbellette, bout time you took a bit of your own advice... I know from my experience in kindergarten over 40 years ago you sometimes had to yell to be noticed, but mate get a grip... No one gives a rats about your petty issues, really!!!Go lie down mate, time for your afternoon nap.

Ohh, I want it, I want it, I want it.... :( PMDG, come here and give me a big hug... :(

I'm running a 2.4 GHz Q6600 quad core with 4 GB of RAM and an nVidia 8500GT video board.
That is excellent news, Kurt. If you can run the J41 fine on your PC, then I certainly shouldn't have any problems with my Q9550/4GB PC2-8500 RAM/512MB GeForce 9800GT powered system.That VC screenshot looks great.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Looks absolutley superb fellas. I love how the beta team get to test a 'bare metal' livery. Now that is detail for you! Really looking forward to its release. CheersRhydian

Gents-I just removed a dozen posts from this thread that violated our forum guidelines in various manner. Most of them because those of youso participating can't seem to find a polite way to communicate.ENOUGH.We require that you maintain a level of decency- and if you are unable to do so, threaten anyone or otherwise behave in a manner that we feel, in our sole discretion is unfit for this forum, the post will be removed.There are a few you who got nipped up by my delete key because you were offering opinions in those discussions- you didn't necessarily create a problem but I decided to kill the entire discussion. Your flexibility is appreciated.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Now that the beta is out, any comments on the fps of the BAe (compared to the MD-11X preferably)? Thank you.I'm on a subnotebook with 2.53GHz dual core, 4GB RAM and a 9600GT and can fly the MD-11X pretty well. I hope the BAe will be similar to allow me to ferry her all over australia. :(Best regards, Oliver

If the MD11 performs well on your rig then I don't see why the J41 would be a problem. She is very fluid in flight and control.

Dan Downs KCRP

This really is a must buy :(

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip