Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vscimone

The PMDG JS4100 on YouTube

We've just uploaded a short video of the PMDG J41 Turboprop to YouTube! This is just a quick glimpse at the airplane, and a demonstration of an engine start.I was in a rush, so no bum rushing me about not sticking to my checklists! (I'm just a lowly modeller :()So hit

, click the HD and full screen icons, sit back, and enjoy!

Thanks for posting Vin, it is currently buffering right this second...Andrew

WOW.... I'm sold! great switch sounds. Thanks for the video. :(

Guest 747-fan

Excellent! I'd love to see some FMC action and perhaps a take off/landing... But not on the expense of as early a release time as possible of course!

I hear Jetstream 41's all week and that sound is amazing, you deserve all awards for this model. Its simply breathtaking !Can't wait for a paintkit !

Wow another bar raised...How much longer must we wait?!?! I'm so ready to dive in to the systems on this baby! :(

Wowza Cabowza!Me need PDF manual for maximum geekage.Thanks for the video, it is just as stunning as I imagined it would be. I would go through the roof if you all added the J32 to the stable... :(

Wow, seems ultra smooth - especially the engine gauges during engine start. Will be an instant buy for me. I can't believe the people who say they won't buy because it's a turboprop or has no 2D panel. An outstanding aircraft is an outstanding aircraft and anyone who has a passion for flying should surely recognise that!It goes without saying that I'm hoping it's released in time for the weekend - it'll be such an amazing end to the week.

Don't you guys have a feeling that this must be a first FS addon aircraft that you look on the outside, inside and conclude it is absolutely flawless ... no single touch-up is required anywhere?

You guys never cease to amaze me. Once again, you have raised the bar. Keep up the amazing work you guys. Thanks again!Blake

Awesome video, if it doesn't delay release I'd love to see more (quickly done or not!).I still can't get over how realistic the gauges, dials and displays all look, right down to the wear on the glass and all.