Sign in to follow this  
Guest captbdel767

AirSimmer A320 RELEASED

Anyone notice that there is no mention of this release on Avsim's main page or at Flight 1? :(

NAX669.png

Sorry, I couldn't resist:So when is AirSimmer turning over customer service and management of the product to Wilco?

7900X OC @ 4.8GHz | ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Professional | 2 x EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (SLI) | 32GB G.Skill DDR4 2800

Sorry, I couldn't resist:So when is AirSimmer turning over customer service and management of the product to Wilco?
Than try harder next time.

Just read that.LOL! :( BRAVO!I new low in the flight simulation community.Anyway... CONGRATULATIONS to everyone that has bought the "basic" version. You've just encouraged another developer to pull crap like this, and even better yet, you just paid $40 to be a beta tester!http://www.airsimmer.com/support/index.php...ost&p=51672Post for those that are interested. Statement from their head of Quality Uncontrol, and locked.
No, I understand that some girl from airsimmer team is saying that they haven't decided on the upgrade yet, but their head of quality (what quality?) guy says there won't be one.Man, this is hilarious. :(

It does seem to be that the release of their first product isn't being handled very competently IMHO. If they can fix things up, I think they MAY have a good product on their hands...

No, I understand that some girl from airsimmer team is saying that they haven't decided on the upgrade yet, but their head of quality (what quality?) guy says there won't be one.Man, this is hilarious. :(
The Girl Zoya Spivakovsky is the CEO, Oyster Bay Media International which produced the air simmer A320 at least to me shes the boss so it has to go threw her first shes considering it.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

They know that they are the only company with the most current eye candy stuff right now, and that is precisely what it is that sells nowadays.Most people don't really care about the things like to which extend the NAV or PROF modes are modelled, they consider if a flight simulator add-on is looking "realistic" enough it's a good product, i.e. the virtual cockpit and the 3D model of the plane. And it actually is to some extend..Make no mistake about it, they are currently exploiting and will continue to exploit this opportunity to its absolute limit.In the end of the day, we all have only one vote, and it's our purchase. If you consider the flight simulation as a visual art, then go ahead and buy it, it's the best thing currently available. However if you're into the flight itself, stay away, buying this won't do any good to flying buffs like myself.

Anybody else having trouble accessing their forum? I keep losing it - unable to connect.

Anybody else having trouble accessing their forum? I keep losing it - unable to connect.
Their forums have been acting funky for the past couple of days. I know it's getting flooded with bugs, props, complaints, rants, etc. so I imagine that their bandwidth is is stretched kind of thin. I have noticed that there hasn't been 1 word from the developers since yesterday afternoon...I imagine that they have them under lock and key. I hope that they are working endlessly to resolve the vast amount of bugs. We shall see. They have 28 days before I get my refund

Guest AVN8tr

Why wait.. when you could just go out and get something that does function as an airplane. As this is the second time this has happened to me, since it doesn't happen a lot. But I'm convinced now any product that takes "advanced orders" is a SCAM. Air Scammer is what it should be called.Don't be confused by the graphics.. I admit they're pretty good for FS9 but that's no reason to buy an aircraft.. you want a pretty model to look at you'd be better off buying something from www.turbosquid.com and attaching the default a320.air

The whole thing is genius if you think about it. They had quite a few people pay THEM to be beta testers. It is a win win. They have more beta testers who will lower the MTTR on filed bugs. Pretty cool huh? :) This is how they should have done things: "Join the Airsimmer beta testing program...only 50 dollars to be part of this exclusive club! :) Get the inside track on features and get exclusive feature videos from the developers. Also, only for beta members, you have 50% off the advanced model when it is released." Now that probably would have been received a little more positively. That would have been something eh?In all seriousness, I wish the company the best. We need companies pushing out quality products for FSX and I would hate to see another promising development team go under. The Advanced product seems promising and the videos seem pretty good.

Scott

KGPI

Banner_MJC1.png

I don't see the genius behind all this mess. It looks like a train wreck from where I sit.

K guys i made a price comparasion.Difficult to compare as these are different models of planes...and different chalenges in development...but here u go.One thing i can see very clearly is that the Basic Version is at half the price the Wilco Vol 1 and that buying both versions will be at the same 100+ as other complex airplane developers.Feel free to take your own conclusions. All prices are in USD.Airsimmer-> Airbus Basic => 39.95-> Airbus Advanced (FS9/FSX) => 89.95-> Airbus Basic+Advanced (FS9/FSX) => 129.9PMDG-> MD-11 FSX/FS2004 Combo (FS9/FSX) => 119.99-> B747-400/F (FS9/FSX) => 139.89-> B737/6-7-8-9 => 79.9CaptainSim-> B767/F/200 FSX => 89.68-> B757/F/300 FSX => 104.60-> C-130 FSX => 119.57-> B727 FSX => 74.72Wilco/Feelthere-> B737 => 74.75-> Airbus Vol1 => 74.75-> Airbus Vol2 => 55.25Ariane Design-> B737-900 ER X2 Advanced => 117.12LeonardoSH-> FlyTheMaddog Pro => 74.75LEVELD-> B767 => 54.95