Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Announcement regarding Flight Manual Availability

Tabs, i just orderd The 737 NGc Chief Pilot, but i did not See an Option for The qrh in color. How can i get it? Michael knittl

1 more set to be delivered.... :( This time to EHAM!!!I took 2 weeks off from work, should that be enough time to read the complete set?? B) Thanks a million PMDG team, you are simply the best! :( :( Peter AertssenAmsterdam

Really like this shot of everything. Looks great.
No kidding. :rolleyes:Hey developers, I understand some of the manuals should be included with the final product, but refering to this picture, will those schematics (and possibly also the cockpit posters) be available digitally as well with the software, or are there licensing or other issues preventing this? I am sure many would benefit from them for their studies, while only few will be able to afford the big package including the printed ones.sig.gif

Tabs, i just orderd The 737 NGc Chief Pilot, but i did not See an Option for The qrh in color. How can i get it? Michael knittl
There's a "Customize" button next to the "Add to Cart" button that allows you to add it. I'll see if I can get it changed for you, hold on...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Chief Pilots set with color upgrade (only the best will do and this release warrants it). . . . ORDEREDCant wait to start reading this to prepare for the release.

There's a "Customize" button next to the "Add to Cart" button that allows you to add it. I'll see if I can get it changed for you, hold on...
Thank you

Can you confirm the first packages will be sent tomorrow ? :) With the 3/5 days it should be delivered at the end of the week at my parents place, can't really ask it to be delivered at my house nobody would be here to get the packages during open hours. I hope to get them while at my parents' place next week, else I'll have to wait for Xmas :(

Sorry Ryan, I ordered the "chief pilot set" and I forgot it, too. I was so nervus. Please can you do the same for me, so that I'am get the colored one???Thanks and regards,Matthes

That is going to be my issue as well.. With X-mas leave coming, and we are going to NY for the holidays. Will it arrive before the 15th? Do not want a $400 package sitting on my door step for 2 weeks in the rain. :(

That is going to be my issue as well.. With X-mas leave coming, and we are going to NY for the holidays. Will it arrive before the 15th? Do not want a $400 package sitting on my door step for 2 weeks in the rain. :(
Steve-It will arrive well before the 15th! You will likely have them before the weekend!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

I was planning on buying some books from Borders this weekend, but those plans have changed. I believe I'll have plenty of reading material to keep me busy for a while.

Hello,I have already posted in another thread so hope you guys don't mind me posting twice but I also overlooked to choose the colour QRH option when I ordered the chief pilot set.Would someone amend my order please?I have tried to use the support section but the link in the email verifying my registration does not work.ThanksOrder number 147919

Bill Miller