Sign in to follow this  
vscimone

This is what an NG REALLY looks like

Vin, love the shots, but I have a quick question. Why is it that none of the shots have the lower EICAS displaying anything? I am 100% sure it is modeled, but nobody shows it.

Vin, love the shots, but I have a quick question. Why is it that none of the shots have the lower EICAS displaying anything? I am 100% sure it is modeled, but nobody shows it.
Maybe thats one of those surprises?? :(

regards,

Alexander Marx

I'm still learning this bird myself, so have mercy on me if you see anything that looks off lol.
Alright then, you missed your strobes which should be on during your flight, plus the gear lever should go to OFF some time. :( LOL (sorry j/k, couldnt resist)On a more serious note, those are great. Keep em coming, plus the 'moving pictures' too, whenever you guys can take a break. :(Big%20Grin.gif
Because there simply is nothing to display in flight. It's perfectly SOP to have it blanked. Plus it has been mentioned security related features like surveillance cameras will not be modelled in none of their products, if that was were you were headed.sig.gif

Actually they've posted a couple of pictures showing the lower DU at their FB page ;) And they look awesome!

Nice pics VIn. I happen to live 15 minutes away from KSWF so I feel special!!!
We must be practically neighbors then :)

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

finish the video!!!
Big%20Grin.gif That´s exactly what i thought while reading those comments by Vin and the others.My idea was that the video is finished so far but they are preparing a bigger update and they want to show us the video with this update. Just my guess Angel.gif

regards,

Alexander Marx

That's terrain display...PMDG_737NGX_Terrain_Display.jpg
Sry for the silly Question , what does Terr 017 on the ND in yellow mean ?

Malcolm Rouse

INTEL X58, CORE I7 920, LOW LATENCY 6G RAM, ANTEC 300 CASE, SAMSUNG SPOINT 1TB, HDD VELOCIRAPTOR 300GB, SAMSUNG S222A - 22X DVD+/-/RW, NOCTUA NH-U12P, ATI RADEON 5870 1024MB, WIN7 64, FSX , TRACKIR 5 , X52 ,SAMSUNG 32" HDTV , 19" TFT.

Sry for the silly Question , what does Terr 017 on the ND in yellow mean ?
That is an indication of the highest and lowest terrain elevations currently displayed (in 100s of feet above MSL) so in this case, the highest elevation displayed is 1,700 feet MSL, and the lowest is 0.

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

That is an indication of the highest and lowest terrain elevations currently displayed (in 100s of feet above MSL) so in this case, the highest elevation displayed is 1,700 feet MSL, and the lowest is 0.
Wow... that´s what i call detailed work :( :( The longer i read in those threads, the more do i think that the NGX can´t be compared to any other addon aircraft (yes i mean ANY, even the MD11/747/JS4100).What we have here is simply incredible :(

regards,

Alexander Marx

Nice shots Vin..One question though... Those sky textures?? :( Are they REX?

Nice shots Vin..One question though... Those sky textures?? :( Are they REX?
I´d like to know that, too. Looks awesome

regards,

Alexander Marx

We must be practically neighbors then :)
Nice. I'm right across the river in wappingers falls! Small world!

Christopher Edwards