Sign in to follow this  
vscimone

This is what an NG REALLY looks like

I have the scandinavian 737 video (over 4 hours of 737 cockpits!!) and the pilot you follow uses the HGS when ever its fitted even in flight/ground/taxi etc. So its not just for landing but its a good way to see everything you need to know in one place =). And yes its most clearly pinkish glass hehe.

Anyone that knows if there is some kind of HUD replica or simulation for home cockpit use? :(

Yes initially in PRIMARY mode, we use it till the flaps are set for landing so the flap limit speeds are displayed. Once landing flap is set IMC mode was set to get rid of the "clutter" .AIII mode was also avail. which also provides roundout guidence and landing run rollout guidence.Well thought out system and hopefully the sim will be close to the real thing. The modes are selectable on the HGS panel on the consol.CheeersTim B
The different modes are all fully modelled.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Captains,I've tossed a few pictures up on Facebook of a short hop I took last night on the PMDG 737NGX from KSWF Stewart International in Newburgh, NY to KPHL Philadelphia International in Pennsylvania. I'm still learning this bird myself, so have mercy on me if you see anything that looks off lol.PMDG_737NGX_VC_KSWF-KPHL_Avsim.jpgYou can find the pics on our Facebook page.

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Captains,I've tossed a few pictures up on Facebook of a short hop I took last night on the PMDG 737NGX from KSWF Stewart International in Newburgh, NY to KPHL Philadelphia International in Pennsylvania. I'm still learning this bird myself, so have mercy on me if you see anything that looks off lol.You can find the pics on our Facebook page.
Looking great

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

I'm still learning this bird myself, so have mercy on me if you see anything that looks off lol.
No need to apologize for those shots... Amazing. Thanks!

Those VC shots are incredible. Really cant wait to get it running in full 1080p. Only question, what is the mode/function of the green stuff on the 2nd screen from the left in the 7th shot (my favourite by the way!).

Only question, what is the mode/function of the green stuff on the 2nd screen from the left in the 7th shot (my favourite by the way!).
That's terrain display...PMDG_737NGX_Terrain_Display.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Nice one i really love the clarity of the displays. :( One question for you guys:At the FMC you can read AIRAC 1105. Is this the cycle which will be included in the package???Thanks so far and again it really looks great :( :( B)

regards,

Alexander Marx

That's terrain display...
Thats a cool shot! Thanks for showing a close-up:)

Simon

Nice pics VIn. I happen to live 15 minutes away from KSWF so I feel special!!!

Christopher Edwards