Sign in to follow this  
NoahBryant

Night Lighting Video looks AWESOME!

They are NOT in wide beta. Regardless of them telling us or not, they made it clear that once they are in wide beta then the NDA would be lifted. We would be seeing updates, screenshots and random information from the wide beta as they test their aircraft. This would be a sign that they are in wide beta.Unless they decided to enter wide beta without lifted the NDA, which i do not see happening. One of the main reasons (not the only) that there is so much disappointment is due to the fact that there is so much speculation of information that we are not privileged to - as well as the status of the project.

But PMDG do have a responsibility to listen to their customers Ashmatt, and this is a responsibility they are clearly neglecting at the moment for fear of bad publicity. When i think back on the NGX, i will think of the eway it resembles australian politics, full of spin, hype and lies.J.HickOwner of NGX hopefully before i die.
Where are these so called lies? If all things point to it raining tomorrow, and something changes after I say that to cause it to not rain that does not mean that it was a lieSpins - perhaps, but we only know what they tell us. We would only consider something to be a spin if we know something outside of what we are being told. But we don't. There is no reason to doubt what they are saying. They tell us what they expect, and when those expectations are not met they tell us. I don't see where they have taken the opportunity to hide or deceive us. We have not paid them, so they are understand no obligation to update us or keep us in the loop so to speak. Morally and when it comes to marketing, maybe, but not legally Hype - I think most of this is self created. They literally tell us a feature on the aircraft. and boom everyone literally goes crazy and gets understandably excited. Most of the hype is self created. (outside of their use of soon, almost, near, etc.) I think at this point, and i am no fan of speculation, but, they maybe trying to ensure that this aircraft is flawless for both customers, PR and yes even so that they can focus all their resources on their upcoming products.

for fear of bad publicity.
Hopefully you understand by now that PMDG isn't releasing the NGX early because a product with bugs WILL give them bad publicity.One more thing, know that the guys are working day and night perfecting the plane for YOU, while you're here venting instead of supporting the group you will eventually be giving money too. Rolling%20Eyes.gif

Erik L.

I think were all a bit bored.I know I am. None of the planes in my FS seem to intrest me at the moment. Including my MD-11 and JS4100. not because they are not good, but none of the possible routes interest me. I just wana fly the 737.Tomorrow im gonna buy the captains manual set. That should hold me over until release, or make the wait seem even longer, lol

I think were all a bit bored.I know I am. None of the planes in my FS seem to intrest me at the moment. Including my MD-11 and JS4100. not because they are not good, but none of the possible routes interest me. I just wana fly the 737.Tomorrow im gonna buy the captains manual set. That should hold me over until release, or make the wait seem even longer, lol
Same feeling here matejiri Sekerka

Im bored of my 747. I know I REALLY ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT A DOUBT love the 747-400 (check out my post on the 747-400 sub forum) but Im just bored of it. Iv flown lots and lots of route that I don`t know what to do now. Well Im just waiting and thinking of all the fun things to do with the NGX.

Can I ask, what will be the minimum sytem requirements for this simulation please?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Well, time to lock yet another one because people can't refrain from attacks and demands for things that are against our forum rules.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Something is up with PMDG haha. I bet it's the aliens that abducted Robert Just%20Kidding.gif

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

2 threads open up after they were locked???? Hmmmmmmmm me wonders :(

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

Either something really big is about to happen (PLEASE... something big happen!!), or they are messing with us.

Daniel Miller

Either something really big is about to happen (PLEASE... something big happen!!), or they are messing with us.
I guess they noticed that the atmosphere was quite nice the last 2 weeks. This could be the reason. i can't imagine that there comes an update as Robert said that it will take some weeks moreWe will see :)

regards,

Alexander Marx

for some odd reason i never noticed this topic with the night lighting. I've only just got finished watching it in 1080p and i must say its fantastic. You guys are truly outstanding and pushing FSX beyond what i thought was possible. The ambiance in the flight deck is fantastic also.Regards