Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737NGX Pricing and Availability

Are you able to release the NGX paintkit yet ? =) flying with my own livery would be great on release day ;)

Daniel

Let them workim Not Worthy.gifWhistle.gif i hope that the sever wil hold al of us with the downloading by aerosoft the server went downYawn.gif with the airbus

just doing stuff that I needed to do next week hehe. Paid some bills early. Went to see my sister etc.
Me too... I've been working, showering, and eating in preparation...
I hope that the ngx safes america's Credibility.. Everyone buy all packs to help america tongue.png
Haha, I wouldn't be surprised if PMDG sells $14.5 trillion of these on release day. Then we could appoint RSR the Emperor of America. Sign your posts... full name...
Are you able to release the NGX paintkit yet ? =) flying with my own livery would be great on release day ;)
Let them workim%20Not%20Worthy.gifWhistle.gif i hope that the sever wil hold al of us with the downloading by aerosoft the server went downYawn.gif with the airbus
You guys too...

Me too... I've been working, showering, and eating in preparation... Haha, I wouldn't be surprised if PMDG sells $14.5 trillion of these on release day. Then we could appoint RSR the Emperor of America. Sign your posts... full name... You guys too...
The irony here of someone with only 78 posts and who's only been a member for a little over a month trying to "police" the forums isn't lost on me. Loser.gif We have moderators here for a reason, and they aren't shy about laying down the law. You're not a moderator. -jr

The irony here of someone with only 78 posts trying to "police" the forums isn't lost on me. Loser.gif-jr
PMDG have stated in the past that you should sign your full name, they have also encouraged members to "police" this; so long as they are polite about it...so from somebody with under 90 posts. Would you mind awfully signing your full name to your posts old chap Praying.gif

Ian R Tyldesley

It's not cause his 78 post...It's a obligation...You MUST sign with your real name... Hey, it's my first post...As you, I wait the NGX, but I just read and wait...May be my pack of questions when I receive my 737 ;o)And apologise if I make mistakes in my english, it's not my native as lot of you but i'm bad in other spoke... Sorry AmicalementJean-Michel RichardFCY-JMR

The irony here of someone with only 78 posts and who's only been a member for a little over a month trying to "police" the forums isn't lost on me. Loser.gif We have moderators here for a reason, and they aren't shy about laying down the law. You're not a moderator. -jr
I don't want to be a mod of mod police but RSR even said himself that we can politely remind people especially first timers to sign their name.

Who's counting how long anyone has been here? In that case, sign your full name, per forum rules . There, I've got a little more "seniority" since we're going by that logic. http://forum.avsim.n...ill-be-deleted/ Mods have lives outside of this forum so some of us are obliged to help by citing forum rules and using the "Report" button. The guy was polite and courteous. You were not. "Loser.gif " Really?

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

and what does number of posts have to do with it, I've been around since 02, yet only have 80 posts... didn't realize it was a competition lol

Can we now get this thread back to the topic on hand....????

How about the irony of someone posting the above and not signing it... I'm not "someone" ... I have a name. You can see it, and call me by it, because I am complying with forum rules and sign my posts with my full name. The moderators do not have time to run through thirty active threads every day and dole out summary deletions to every post like YOURS that is not in compliance with forum rules. I was unaware of a seniority list here... Sure, I have ~80 posts because I am relatively new to posting HERE, but I am not by any means new to posting... if you've never seen a forum you enjoyed to read and post on completely melt down, I can understand why you might not care about forum rules, but it can happen. If I have to follow the rules, and everybody else has to follow the rules, so do you, "JR". The rule is in nice bold CAPS on the front page, you don't even have to open the thread to see it. I don't do this because I really love "flame wars" but again, it's the RULES.
Okay. Back to "Pricing and Availablility" ...

Just been watching some videos from AOA on the NGX, absolutely amazing! Cant believe its being released soon! Now all i need is to get a good PC! Congrats again to the PMDG team! im Not Worthy.gif

Is it me, or have a few threads vanished on this forum?
All in the new NGX forum.

Matheus Mafra