Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737NGX Pricing and Availability

hey guys...if you do a special deal on the NGX plus MD11...I'll buy the lot! :)

That is an awesome price when compared to the Ariane planes that I have purchased not to mention the very limited livery packages you have to pay for also. I thought you would be in the 100 + dollar range, Whew!!!!

:P Timothy Murphy

Thank you to all of the PMDG staff for all of your hard work. I will be purchasing all of the packages. I have one question, that was not addressed in RSR's original update, will there be a 737-700C? I like to use Just Flight's Air Hauler program and an 737-700C would be a great addition to my fleet.ThanksMichael

Ok, thanks :DJust thought base means basic :)Marc

Thanks very much for all your hard work guys, I've been waiting for this for years. You're by far the best add-on aircraft developer! Chris

Could I have the link to Tab's (Ryan's) optimization post?
What Robert's been referring to is in the Intro manual for the plane, it's not a forum post.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I suspect the 6700 upgrade is not going to be model/flight dynamics addition only. The original 800/900 upgrade was way more than that and most people upgraded just to get the new features. So I would like to know what features will be paid upgrades as well. Bozhan
Did you read Robert's original first post in this thread? This was addressed there... There are *zero* paid features in the addon packs except for stuff that is actually specific to those models. (ie, you aren't going to get the range of a 900ER patched into the base 900, because the 900 and 900ER are two different airplanes) Anything related to the systems, new features, etc will be patched into the base pack's code at no extra charge. We are not charging for new features, only for the models, flight dynamics, the new engine performance data (which is completely different and requires a ton of reworking) and that kind of thing.
Ok, thanks :D Just thought base means basic :) Marc
Marc,This is a very important point here - "base pack" has nothing at all to do with "basic" - this is not a "basic edition" or anything like that. It's just the first one in the series - the 800 and 900 are fully modeled here. Nothing basic about it.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Gents, I have to say I’m surprised at the number of people who have no interest in the 700s, perhaps its because I work with a mostly 700 operator (We have 600s, and the 800) but the 700 is defiantly the work horse of the fleet. And the most common NG we see up here in Canada. The NG design is based off the 700 size, and was first to roll out of the assembly line, its most proportionate to the size of a aircraft that it is. The 800 is a stretch of the original design, and while having a greater payload, it comes with reduced range. Any thoughts as to why the seemingly low lack of interest? Other then the obvious gap in sales between the 700 at 1411 vs. the 800 at 3769. Am I the weird one that will enjoy the 700 more then the 800?

Cheap as chips for such an awesome product. Are you sure your servers are going to be able to cope with the demand come release day? :D

What a great price, really excited that I will finally be able to fly this bird.

Shane-I prefer the 700 over the 800 as well. I like the look as well as the flight characteristics of it. I will get it as soon as it comes out. I will fly it 90%,of the time. I will operate it for WJA and SWA.

I would like an Eastern Airlines livery...that would be great!

Ok, thanks :D Just thought base means basic :) Marc
This isn't AirSimmer.

You are the best in what you are doing !(feeding my dream of flying big bird...) Thank-you to all of you 'PMDG teams'. I look foward to flight that 737 ngx.Keep that good work. Best regardsCarl dumontQuebec,Canada.

What Robert's been referring to is in the Intro manual for the plane, it's not a forum post.
Would you consider making this a post? Even maybe a pinned one? Bruno